Current Build Week 11/10/2014 Tracking Thread

Seabee1973

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brandon
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Premium/PP and 2006 F150 FX4
Picked up my Ruby EB last night. First impression from a long time F-150 driver: Oh my God, what have I've been missing all these years! (My wife is worried the huge grin on my face has become permanent.)

I appreciate all the info and encouragement while in the dreaded "in-transient" status. I learned more on this forum then what any sales guy knew about the car. They were trying to explain some of the options and features and I kept on say "Yes, I already know, what else you got?" Eventually they stopped and asked if I had any questions for them, I assume they caught on I wanted to drive it!

Here's some details on my purchase:
Ordered: 24 Oct
Processed: 5 Nov
In Prod: 13 Nov
Awaiting Ship: 13 Nov
Del: 1 Dec

I also took advantage of USAA pricing and my dealer accepted the Black Friday Special ($500), Military Rebate ($500) and a Ford Loyal Customer rebate ($750). The total was below what I asked my CFO (wife) for so now I have some extra $$$ for future upgrades!

If anyone has a specific question on a EB Premium w/PP let me know.

Time to drive,
NCFlyer
Congrats

Rebeltyler

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tyler
Vehicle(s)
2015 Competition Orange V6
Got this bad boy yesterday at 12. My EDD was 11/29 but when I did the paperwork last week COTUS stopped working so I couldn't see if it kept that same date or moved up, but this thing is sweet

Seabee1973

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brandon
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Premium/PP and 2006 F150 FX4
Got this bad boy yesterday at 12. My EDD was 11/29 but when I did the paperwork last week COTUS stopped working so I couldn't see if it kept that same date or moved up, but this thing is sweet
Congrats

klousgt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 Mustang GT Black
Ordered: May 20th
VIN: Oct 16th
In Prod: Nov 12th
Awaiting Ship: Nov 13 th
In transit: Nov 13th
Delivery: *Still waiting*

I'm tired of waiting, my EDD is tomorrow and last I heard the car is still a state away, where its been for the last week. I just want my car. :frusty::rant::lol::lol::lol::crazy:

Sponsored

promo43

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Magnetic 15 5.0
Got the call. My car is sitting at the dealership! Original EDD was 12/09. Awesome day....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

humster21

Black Mustang Lover
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kris
Vehicle(s)
15 Black EB Premium w/PP
:thumbsup: Nice ride!

humster21

Black Mustang Lover
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kris
Vehicle(s)
15 Black EB Premium w/PP
Got the call. My car is sitting at the dealership! Original EDD was 12/09. Awesome day....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Congrats

ZeeVee23

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang Ecoboost w/PP
Congrats to everybody who got their cars!

I just wish I was one of you by now. EDD was 12/01 and still no car :(. Dealer says the truck delivery people don't have many drivers. WHY ME!

Sponsored

humster21

Black Mustang Lover
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kris
Vehicle(s)
15 Black EB Premium w/PP
Congrats to everybody who got their cars!

I just wish I was one of you by now. EDD was 12/01 and still no car :(. Dealer says the truck delivery people don't have many drivers. WHY ME!
That might be better than when my salesman said he doesn't know how some of these drivers have a license. I was a little worried.

dcrypter

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brandon
Vehicle(s)
'15 Mustang GT
Congratulations to everyone with new arrivals :)

I finally went into awaiting shipment today on COTUS and it decided to bump my EDD another day in the wrong direction when it did. My estimated delivery window is now 12/12 - 12/18 (12/18 in COTUS).

I'm hoping it starts moving soon. I honestly don't have a lot of faith that I will see it before Christmas even though COTUS is changing it's tune from the 12/26 EDD that I had on Monday. We shall see though! At least by lowering my expectations so much it will be easy to impress me.

nuttinbutagstang

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Geoffrey
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang Ecoboost Premium
Well Mystique is here. Unfortunately I only had time to drive her home and park her.

BULL1TT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 mustang GT, 2001 Bullitt
Surprise, surprise. No car again today. Guaranteed tomorrow.:lie: Regional Ford rep called and said it was guaranteed to be here tomorrow. The wife apparently got shitty with him. After talking with the ford rep and knowing that the car wasn't coming today, she proceeded to call the new car manager and got shitty with him too.:headbang: That's when you know you picked a winner.:love: We walked into the Ford dealership this afternoon and it was like a ghost town. Normally they are like vultures but it looks as though we have been blacklisted. We talked to the owner and he wasn't really too sure that the car would be here tomorrow. It was our first time talking with the owner and he actually was apologetic and seemed to understand our frustration. Hopefully tomorrow. :rolleyes:

Pokergeneg

POKERGENE
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Gene
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT CO
ZEEVEE23: I like that question "WHY ME"(?). Ordered 05/20 GT Premium CO
In Prod 10/15, back into Proc 10/17, into Prod "again" 10/20, Prod completed
10/28, INTRANSIT 10/29, rcvd by MI Railyard 10/31 (EDD 11/20), stayed there
for about a mo. New EDD 12/11; heared 12/01 that it was in Nebraska, and was
told today that yesterday it was making it's way across Wyoming--hope the train
don't make any side trips--the route I figured it would take to get to Las Vegas
NV was CO/UT. I can't read a map or plan train routes.
Sponsored