Sponsored

The OFFICIAL Spotted: 2015 Mustangs Delivered / On the Road Thread !

Sc00ter

Sc00ter
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Scott
Vehicle(s)
Triple Yellow GT Premium w/50th Appearance
The day finally came. Other than the clutch being somewhat different than any other manual I have had, it is truly amazing! I took some cell phone shots before and after delivery showing the 68B option in black leather and the stow and show front plate bracket... Back to driving then a good wash!
Love those wheels.
:coolphotos:
Sponsored

gjgreil

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Guard Mustang GT
Woo hoo - you got it! Congratulations! Start that journal up, sir!! :) Hope you have a great day.
Thanks Tony! Already making notes! Had my first drive out in freezing rain this morning, and I concur with your assessment of the snow and ice driving mode. I am very confident this will get through this winter just fine.

Sc00ter

Sc00ter
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Scott
Vehicle(s)
It's here!

Car arrived at dealer 5:30 Thursday, they cleaned it up on Friday, I picked it up at 10:30 this AM (Saturday) and spent pretty much the rest of the day driving around showing it off. Many thanks to Jeff Greenly at Yocum Ford in Lansdale, PA (who accept X-Plan) for making it happen. It's a smaller dealership in a semi-rural area, honest & low pressure. I recommend them.

Beautiful car, great throttle response, love it, ABSOLUTELY NO REGRETS - as good as everyone says it is! And I got about $4,500 off list by following tips from Forum members and asking Jeff what incentives were available.

My tips - join the Mustang Club of America now for $50, because members qualify for X-Plan and get $2,200+ off (must belong for 8-10 weeks before taking delivery). I got $1,000 off for Ford's competitive lease offer (we have a Kia lease). I called Ford Service to ask for information on 2015 Mustangs last week, and the rep gave me a $750 Customer incentive discount while I was on the phone. Then today, when I picked up the car, the dealer gave me a $500 Black Friday discount out of the blue! Pretty sweet!

gjgreil

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Guard Mustang GT
Car arrived at dealer 5:30 Thursday, they cleaned it up on Friday, I picked it up at 10:30 this AM (Saturday) and spent pretty much the rest of the day driving around showing it off. Many thanks to Jeff Greenly at Yocum Ford in Lansdale, PA (who accept X-Plan) for making it happen. It's a smaller dealership in a semi-rural area, honest & low pressure. I recommend them.

Beautiful car, great throttle response, love it, ABSOLUTELY NO REGRETS - as good as everyone says it is! And I got about $4,500 off list by following tips from Forum members and asking Jeff what incentives were available.

My tips - join the Mustang Club of America now for $50, because members qualify for X-Plan and get $2,200+ off (must belong for 8-10 weeks before taking delivery). I got $1,000 off for Ford's competitive lease offer (we have a Kia lease). I called Ford Service to ask for information on 2015 Mustangs last week, and the rep gave me a $750 Customer incentive discount while I was on the phone. Then today, when I picked up the car, the dealer gave me a $500 Black Friday discount out of the blue! Pretty sweet!
Congratulations sir!

Pictures?

Sponsored

Sc00ter

Sc00ter
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Scott
Vehicle(s)
Pics of the new toy

Congratulations sir!

Pictures?
Sorry I'm late posting these, I've been busy driving around showing it off. Here are some pics from a couple of stops along my route, and yes, the Triple Yellow really does glow in pretty much any type of light. Thanks, Ford — you nailed it!

P.S. - the car's definitely a he, not a she, as some other forum members are calling theirs. A true wild child.
Mustang at Daves.jpg
must_2213.jpg
must_2212.jpg

MandM9999

Mustang Lady 322
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Marcy
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT 50 Year Limited Edition 5.0L V-8
My 50 Year Limited Edition is finally hereeee!!!!
She arrived at 11:48 a.m. today and we just got home from her final drive (put about 100 miles on her today & loved every minute of it)!

Any "awards" or special goodies left for a new LE owner who ordered back on the Mustang's 50th birthday?
(Well, order went thru on 5/20, but deposit was placed on 4/17/2014).

07b51e1fe1f87f99aa72ba181e1b8bef.jpg

cfbab31186b9facf3c7329379e7c70ae.jpg

71548147851bf130aad810a2a5db570b.jpg

OP
OP
AMAlexLazarus

AMAlexLazarus

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.americanmuscle.com
First Name
Alex
Vehicle(s)
'14 F150 EcoBoost/'08 Bullitt
Sorry I've been offsite for a little guys! Congratulations to the new owners in here! Be sure to shoot me a PM if you don't have our Mustang6G Discount Code and I'll get you set up!

Alex

OP
OP
AMAlexLazarus

AMAlexLazarus

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.americanmuscle.com
First Name
Alex
Vehicle(s)
'14 F150 EcoBoost/'08 Bullitt
Shameless plug for Black Friday Deals starting tomorrow afternoon guys and gals! I hope everyone has a great Holiday! Let me know if anyone has any questions I'll be around tomorrow!

Alex

Sc00ter

Sc00ter
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Scott
Vehicle(s)
50th Anniversary Appearance Package Floor Mats

got the phone call today!
test drove, but picking up tomm...
wife could not get off work to sign papers....
going up friday 11/21, looks like a date w/ both my beauties!

lines look good...one small spot at the hood but nothing to complain about.
hood drops good and solid....
salesman said had lots of snow on it when it arrived late last night..

btw.... dealership is Keystone Ford, Chambersburg PA
tell them brian sent you!
Sinbuster, could you please post a picture of your 50th Anniversary Appearance Package floor mats?

According to the description on the Mustang build website right now, today (see pic), the 50th Appearance Package includes "Unique Floor Mats" along with the Unique Grill, Gas Cap and Seat & Door Inserts, but the floor mats that were in my car when I picked it up at the dealer last Saturday were plain, ordinary featureless black mats - no logo or details, nothing "Unique" or special at all.

As it was also missing the second key, I'm worried someone left out/removed/missed the special floor mats, too. Can you confirm what the 50th Appearance mats are supposed to look like?
Scott
50 Years Apperance Pkg as of 11-27-14.jpg
Sponsored