RUBY RED S550 MUSTANG Thread

2wheels4me

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
GTPP, Much-Modded Fiat 500 Sport, 911 Carrera S
Base GT with Performance Pack. Picked her up 11/15/14. Can't wait for better weather for better pictures.

That looks like what my car will be when it gets built tomorrow... Beautiful! :hail: Looks like they are getting hood alignment right these days; I've noticed that pics of most of the recent deliveries have looked much better.
Sponsored

Jshsharp03

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang
That looks like what my car will be when it gets built tomorrow... Beautiful! :hail: Looks like they are getting hood alignment right these days; I've noticed that pics of most of the recent deliveries have looked much better.
Thanks everyone! I love this car... I never thought I would say that but it is a HUGE bang for the buck. The future of Mustang looks really good. The hood looks pretty good. There is a minor mismatch by the light but I can live with it because the rest of the car is perfect.

PortalMaker

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 Lexus IS300 AWD
Figured I would post a pic here. Just a quick one from when it was at the dealership. I'll post more once I detail the car.
Anybody have any more shots of a Ruby Red GT/PP they could share?

Spartan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Explorer Sport
Base GT with Performance Pack. Picked her up 11/15/14. Can't wait for better weather for better pictures.
OH DAMN YOU for posting this picture...I was sold on not getting Ruby after talking myself out of it and now you sucked me back in.

Sponsored

Jshsharp03

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang
Here are some shots that I took today on my Galaxy s4. Sunlight was very bright and the car is dirty but I think they came out great.

gHGrzri.jpg

XlbitGL.jpg
5QxGGEw.jpg

OppoLock

RWD Addict
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Sean
Vehicle(s)
'15 GT, '20 GT350
Vehicle Showcase
I loved how defined the body lines are in those photos! You set your car at the perfect angle against the sun.

This also makes me wish that the S550's hood didn't have such a pronounced powerdome with those twin ridges. It would look way more lithe and the hood would look longer and slimmer without them.

Especially this shot.

gHGrzri.jpg

Malikona

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
R1
I loved how defined the body lines are in those photos! You set your car at the perfect angle against the sun.

This also makes me wish that the S550's hood didn't have such a pronounced powerdome with those twin ridges. It would look way more lithe and the hood would look longer and slimmer without them.

Especially this shot.

gHGrzri.jpg
I don't think you could get a strut tower brace in there without the hood the way it is. Definitely not a twin-screw supercharger.

Sponsored

texag70

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ruby Red GT Prem
My Ruby Red GT arrived tonight. Will bring home tomorrow. Will also post better pics.
20141119_175153.jpg

mc lane

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 GT PP AT, '05 Chrysler 300 C, '18 Navara Twin Turbo
Vehicle Showcase
My Ruby Red GT arrived tonight. Will bring home tomorrow. Will also post better pics.
:hail::hail::hail: beautiful car

twsnnva

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Premium (Race Red)
Just wanted to stop by and tell everyone congrats on getting the second best color! :bolt:

Old 5 Oh

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
David
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium AT
Just wanted to stop by and tell everyone congrats on getting the second best color! :bolt:
Seem to be about 12 schools of thought on what's the best color!
Sponsored