Sponsored

The OFFICIAL Spotted: 2015 Mustangs Delivered / On the Road Thread !

OP
OP
AMAlexLazarus

AMAlexLazarus

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.americanmuscle.com
First Name
Alex
Vehicle(s)
'14 F150 EcoBoost/'08 Bullitt
dropping 2mrw? whoot! bout time!
I know how you mean! It's official! A lot more planned for the week as well! Keep your eye out it's gonna be nuts!

Alex
Sponsored

kmock3

Threads
Reaction score
Mine was a dealer order but it was built the very end of september and i believe shipped on the 13th

Sponsored

OP
OP
AMAlexLazarus

AMAlexLazarus

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.americanmuscle.com
First Name
Alex
Vehicle(s)
Looking Good Droid! She's a beaut! Shoot me a PM if you don't have our 6G Discount code and I'll get you set up!

Alex

jmarsch1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
2015 Magnetic GT Premium
Couldn't wait any longer

I decided to buy the GT we had in stock at the dealership instead of waiting for mine. I just couldn't wait anymore!

kulfyur

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 LE Mustang
Looking Good Droid! She's a beaut! Shoot me a PM if you don't have our 6G Discount code and I'll get you set up!

Alex
Hey, Alex. Did you guys at AM ever decide if you'll be holding another "First Delivered" event for the future LE owners? (They've finally started being moved out so they should should be arriving at a member(s)'s Dealer any moment now!)

Sponsored
OP
OP
AMAlexLazarus

AMAlexLazarus

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.americanmuscle.com
First Name
Alex
Vehicle(s)
Hey, Alex. Did you guys at AM ever decide if you'll be holding another "First Delivered" event for the future LE owners? (They've finally started being moved out so they should should be arriving at a member(s)'s Dealer any moment now!)
Hey! We decided to go another route...Something along the lines of "Win Your Build List"? What do you think about that?? I'm open to suggestions as well!

In the meantime if you haven't already noticed the 2015 Parts Page is live as we speak!

Alex

Robinson02

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kody
Vehicle(s)
2015 Black 5.0
Hey! We decided to go another route...Something along the lines of "Win Your Build List"? What do you think about that?? I'm open to suggestions as well!

In the meantime if you haven't already noticed the 2015 Parts Page is live as we speak!

Alex
any word on any outlaw videos yet?

Jon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ford Mustang V6 (Magnetic)
Beautiful! I ordered the same colour/model. I had a quick question for you...are you getting snow tires for it? I know in Toronto we don't get an insane amount of snow, but I'm thinking 300hp won't do well with the real wheel drive on the odd snow storm level days that we have. If so, are you buying dealer rims to put two winter tires on the back, or replacing all four with new rims?

Thanks, I appreciate the insight.

Jon