INGOT SILVER S550 MUSTANG Thread

PJE

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Peter
Vehicle(s)
2015 Base Ecoboost Mustang - Ingot Silver
Topnotch, Excellent find - the same model as mine!

One thing. My eye is drawn to the panel fit along the leading edge of the door... Hopefully it's just a trick of the light.

Edit: It now looks like a V6 rather than my base Ecoboost...
Sponsored

PJE

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Peter
Vehicle(s)
2015 Base Ecoboost Mustang - Ingot Silver

cp5899

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Craig
Vehicle(s)
2015 ingot silver gt pp
Zavadoza,

Holy Crap!!!!!!!!!! Thanks for posting these pictures!! I was starting to doubt my silver color choice because I haven't seen one yet and have been looking at so many other colors. Your car looks just as mine will with the black wheels and I too am getting the windows tinted from day one!!!!!

Wow, I am in love with your car and can not wait for mine to arrive!!!!!

Thank you and you have a stunning car!!!

Sorry for so many "!!!!!!!!!" I'm just very excited about my car after seeing yours.

Zavadoza

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350 Convenience Pack Ruby Red
Cp5899,

Fear not. It looks better in person. The lines are so beautiful in silver. I was the ~10th 2015 Mustang sold at this dealership (first to order), and the guys in the detail shop and all the salesmen there said its the nicest one to come through. It's beautiful.

Sponsored

jimijammer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ingot Silver GT base
Zavadoza,

Nice quality shots with indirect light, it can look washed out in bright sun photos. Can't wait to get my Ingot GT! What percentage tint is that?

Red Turtle

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT
Congrats, and the Silver with Perf. Pkg is stunning! That was my choice if I hadn't picked up my Boss.

Zavadoza

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Zavadoza,

Nice quality shots with indirect light, it can look washed out in bright sun photos. Can't wait to get my Ingot GT! What percentage tint is that?

I'm not sure. It's the darkest legal tint you can do in Texas. Thanks!

robb

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rob
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT w/PP
intake.jpg
NAT-2015-2 (2).jpg
WP_20141128_13_04_24_Pro.jpg
WP_20141128_12_55_02_Pro.jpg
Ecoboost exhaust testin.jpg
image.jpg

For those wanting more pics of the silver, I got mine yesterday.
Were those precut window tint pieces or did they do it by hand? How did they do the back window?

Sponsored

robb

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rob
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT w/PP
Anyone consider stripes yet? If so, what color are you going with? I was originally thinking black stripes but after seeing pics of the tinted windows black stripes may not look good. Now I'm thinking either deep blue or light gray stripes. Not sure white stripes would look good either.

RussTKD

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
Anyone consider stripes yet? If so, what color are you going with? I was originally thinking black stripes but after seeing pics of the tinted windows black stripes may not look good. Now I'm thinking either deep blue or light gray stripes. Not sure white stripes would look good either.
I'm not gonna stripe mine, but I remember some pics of some early SN-95 cars in silver with a metallic white stripe that looked pretty good.

Spartan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Explorer Sport
I'd go with a stripe that is 1-2 shades darker then ingot. Would give you a ghost stripe and something that would really stand out but not be obnoxious.

Potrillo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 DIB GT Premium
Zavadosa, that is some intense tint. Mine came tinted by the dealer at the maximum allowed legal tint. It would be sweet to be able to go as dark as you did.

Zavadoza

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
INGOT SILVER 2015 Mustang (S550) Thread

Were those precut window tint pieces or did they do it by hand? How did they do the back window?

The dealership did the tint, and I didn't ask them about it other than I wanted the darkest legal ting possible. It looked precut in the back side window.

As for vinyl, I thought I was going to want black until I saw a gorgeous dark blue on a silver Stang. It was a custom style similar to the boss. Here it is in the first pic. The color doesn't show well. It's more like the color in this 2nd photo of a '15. I hope that helps. I still haven't decided, but I like the way the 5.0 badge is accentuated.
10839693_10153522455645931_2008406441_o.jpg
Production.JPG
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1415078322.365533.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1415078334.533557.jpg
Sponsored