Sponsored

The OFFICIAL Spotted: 2015 Mustangs Delivered / On the Road Thread !

Sc00ter

Sc00ter
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Scott
Vehicle(s)
Triple Yellow GT Premium w/50th Appearance
What's an EAA discount?

Thanks!

Couldn't beat the price either... used x-plan plus the $750 from EAA all thanks to this board!

Checked the seats and there is no lumbar adjustments... Frankly didn't notice or look to change it anyway. Checkout page 110 of the owner manual.
I have X-Plan… but what's EAA?
Sponsored

Old 5 Oh

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
David
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium AT
I have X-Plan… but what's EAA?
Experimental Aircraft Association. Join for $40, get a rebate certificate for $750. Not a bad trade. Real, too. I have the certificate, and my dealer says the number goes in the computer.

Old 5 Oh

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
David
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium AT
I don't believe so. When I ordered my S550 with X-Plan, the dude that took my order said they are under no obligation to sell a car at X-Plan pricing, and they were considering not honoring it on the S550 for a few months. I bought a 2012 Mustang and a 2014 Focus Titanium from them so he "did me a solid" and honored my X-Plan PIN.
My dealer told me the first two actual sales they have made have been at MSRP plus $2K, but he is honoring the deal we made in July. Was going to be at invoice, but it's better for me (and probably him) to make it X-Plan ($120 more) and take the EAA $750 rebate. So I am about $600 under invoice. I'll take it.

Old 5 Oh

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
David
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium AT

Sponsored

HalfMoon

Brand Agnostic
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Corvette Z06/Z07 2017 Camaro SS 1LE
Got mine today. White GT Premium with the 50 year AP + Perf Pack + NAV + Rear Sensing + Enhanced Security Package.

Got it for X Plan with the EAA coupon. My dealer tried to stack the EAA $750 discount and the Ford cash offers from the brochures, but they would not work together. Such is life.

Just drove home 1.5 hours from the dealer in mixed weather with a little rain. The car feels outstanding so far!

My only surprise is the gearing really is shorter in this car, even in in transmission. In 6th gear at 65 it's just under 2,000 RPM.

The perspective in the photo looks like the hood alignment is off, but in reality all the lines are pretty damned perfect.

Old 5 Oh

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
David
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium AT
:coolphotos:That's a beautiful looking picture of the 2 cars and the similarities and differences can be seem here, I can't wait to get mine, the dealer just told me that they got one in but I can't get there until Thursday, :mad:
Naw, not similar at all. The one in back looks like a Fusion, LOL.

mr_dutchy

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2016 Shelby GT350
Got mine today. White GT Premium with the 50 year AP + Perf Pack + NAV + Rear Sensing + Enhanced Security Package.

Got it for X Plan with the EAA coupon. My dealer tried to stack the EAA $750 discount and the Ford cash offers from the brochures, but they would not work together. Such is life.

Just drove home 1.5 hours from the dealer in mixed weather with a little rain. The car feels outstanding so far!

My only surprise is the gearing really is shorter in this car, even in in transmission. In 6th gear at 65 it's just under 2,000 RPM.

The perspective in the photo looks like the hood alignment is off, but in reality all the lines are pretty damned perfect.
Love the white, very nice!!!

JoeySD

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Joey
Vehicle(s)
16' BMW M2, 6MT, Long Beach Blue Metalic
Wow that under the hood weatherstripping is such an uneven zig zag shape. It almost looks like it has come loose and fallen off. I know it matches whats in the engine compartment but I have never seen such an uneven mishmash !!! hahaha You will never see this on a new Euro car.

However, I still can't wait to get my EcoBoost !!

Sponsored

IndustryLeech

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT PP, 2012 V6 'vert, '70 VW Bug, '01 Disco 2
Wow that under the hood weatherstripping is such an uneven zig zag shape. It almost looks like it has come loose and fallen off. I know it matches whats in the engine compartment but I have never seen such an uneven mishmash !!! hahaha You will never see this on a new Euro car.

However, I still can't wait to get my EcoBoost !!
It's likely asymmetrical and "zig zag" shaped for a reason. Don't jump to silly conclusions please.

JoeySD

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Joey
Vehicle(s)
It's likely asymmetrical and "zig zag" shaped for a reason. Don't jump to silly conclusions please.

At least now I know what to expect under the hood !! because I think when I first got my car home and popped the hood for the first time I would have tried to fix the weather stripping as it looks like it has come detached from its mounting points. ;)

IndustryLeech

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT PP, 2012 V6 'vert, '70 VW Bug, '01 Disco 2

It's pretty obvious that the sealer strip is following the channels molded into the firewall cover. :headbonk:

JoeySD

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Joey
Vehicle(s)

It's pretty obvious that the sealer strip is following the channels molded into the firewall cover. :headbonk:
Oh yeah I'm totally aware of that as I mentioned this in my post. But it sure does look very noticeable and uneven :p