Sponsored

The OFFICIAL Spotted: 2015 Mustangs Delivered / On the Road Thread !

ramairgt1

15 GT PP
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Whippled '20 Mustang GT PP2
There should really be a rule that someone has to be a member who contributes in some meaningful way and not just one who you know, signs up to plug their build over and over and collect their gift card from AM. Ahem, just saying.
I dont see the big deal if someone has 1 post or 10,000 posts. :shrug:
You do realize that by giving away these gift cards AM will attract more customers, sounds like a win-win to me.

Perhaps you should start your own company and then you can decide who gets gift cards as who doesn't. :shrug:
Sponsored

susiekingfish

Threads
Reaction score
^ I would think that it is safe to assume that those who have signed up only recently have probably followed Mustang6G for a while and didn't have a good reason to sign up previously. That would be fair I think.
:amen:
THANK YOU John. I for one didn't even know anything about forums and threads before... I'm excited about my 2015 Mustang EcoBoost 50 Year Appearance Package...is there some jealousy out there perhaps. I have been googling and watching news feeds since I first found out about the Anniversary Edition.

GTsquid

For the record I was not referring to you Susie. Also apologies for derailing this thread so if mods want to remove it it's fine.

I was just observing that one guy clearly is here just to plug his own stuff and collect his card. Notice I never said post count matters.

susiekingfish

Threads
Reaction score
For the record I was not referring to you Susie. Also apologies for derailing this thread so if mods want to remove it it's fine.

I was just observing that one guy clearly is here just to plug his own stuff and collect his card. Notice I never said post count matters.
ok sorry I thought you were picking on a "girl" :headbonk::lol:no harm:thumbsup:

Sponsored

dwchockey13

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 mustang gt
:amen:
THANK YOU John. I for one didn't even know anything about forums and threads before... I'm excited about my 2015 Mustang EcoBoost 50 Year Appearance Package...is there some jealousy out there perhaps. I have been googling and watching news feeds since I first found out about the Anniversary Edition.
Lol, I am fairly jealous, but I was just saying as an observation, I for one am happy for everybody that gets theirs, and hope to get mine in February

OP
OP
AMAlexLazarus

AMAlexLazarus

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.americanmuscle.com
First Name
Alex
Vehicle(s)
'14 F150 EcoBoost/'08 Bullitt
Just to throw an update here as well as my first post this is being Extended to 50 owners!

Just picked up my EB premium today. I love this car!:ford:
Photo....sorry I'm IPad stupid...lol
Congratulations and looking good! I'm going to shoot you a PM shortly and get you added onto my first post

Mine is at the Dealership I will be picking her up tomorrow. Took her for a test drive today and she is awesome. First GT delivered from my dealer here in Brandon, Fl. Pics to follow soon. Black GT, 50 year pkg, auto, 355. Can't wait.
Awesome! Keep us in the loop!

I paid a visit to this sexy beast it was getting worked on ,window tint and clear coat protection? Some like that

That's clean!!

Everyone was right...lookin at pics does make the wait hard!:(

Hey Alex, when I get my car delivered(I should be the 126th person) any chance of having a cool promotion like you're running now? :D
You let me know once you take delivery. Either way I'm going to want to know how it works out!

Finally picked up mine!! SO much fun!!!
That's awesome! Congratulations! You definitely look like a happy camper! Keep an eye out on your PM's I'm having something sent over shortly.

Also apologies for derailing this thread so if mods want to remove it it's fine.
:threadjacked: Kidding! This is a public forum and I know how you mean, no problem!

How's this, Alex?

Now that's what I'm talking about! That's awesome! Thanks so much for posting this I love it!

Alex

Sponsored

susiekingfish

Threads
Reaction score
Random

Just to throw an update here as well as my first post this is being Extended to 50 owners!

Congratulations and looking good! I'm going to shoot you a PM shortly and get you added onto my first post

Awesome! Keep us in the loop!

That's clean!!

You let me know once you take delivery. Either way I'm going to want to know how it works out!

That's awesome! Congratulations! You definitely look like a happy camper! Keep an eye out on your PM's I'm having something sent over shortly.

:threadjacked: Kidding! This is a public forum and I know how you mean, no problem!

Now that's what I'm talking about! That's awesome! Thanks so much for posting this I love it!

Alex
Random Shot, this is my buddy Beercat, he goes everywhere with me.
DSCN4104.jpg

xTexasfightx

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
James or Mack.
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Premium DIB
Glad my helmet can come in handy! I figured that would be random enough!

OP
OP
AMAlexLazarus

AMAlexLazarus

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.americanmuscle.com
First Name
Alex
Vehicle(s)
'14 F150 EcoBoost/'08 Bullitt

AnthonyWHAT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Will do Alex, as soon as I take delivery I'll send you a message...