Sponsored

OXFORD WHITE S550 MUSTANG Thread

Kodiak

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang EcoBoost Premium
Some observations:

ONE: A couple of the pannels didn't line up. The rear bumper near the left light (you can see it in the pics). I wouldn't buy this car if I saw that.

TWO: The room in this car compared to my 2003 is crazy. It's sooooo much more comfortable.

THREE: The wheels look good...but when you get up close...the black painted part...almost looks plastic. It's not...but it looks cheaper up close. Not sure how I feel about that. I do like them better though than the stock 17 inch wheels and the 19 inch is a good proportion for this car. If you back up just a bit...they look nice.

FOUR: Stock Stereo isn't great. I turned it up about half way and it was already showing a little distortion. Hopefully the premium stereo will be much better. I am not an audiophile but I was a tad disappointed. I mean it's not horrible...but not great.

FIVE: The range of the car seats is crazy. I can move the seats all the way back until they touch the back seat. I love the range of the seat and the telescoping steering wheel. If you move the steering wheel closer to the dash and the seat up...you can sit someone in the back. I actually got in the back and being 6'1...my neck was definitely leaning to the side...lol. If you slide forward...you could get low enough but the back is better suited for short people.

SIX: Storage...this trunk space is like an SUV compared to my 2003...lol. Much more room in the trunk and the opening is bigger. There seems to be more storage in the interior. I like the sunglasses holder. Takes one more thing out of my center console (which is wider than my 2003 but a tad shorter).

Overall...I really like the car. I can't wait to see what a Premium looks like.
Sponsored

SynisterGT

Kooks + Corsa FTW!!
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Justin
Vehicle(s)
16 GT PP Mag/Redline
I saw my White, GT, PP, Recaros today and did the paper work. I'll pick it up tomorrow. Love the base interior still too much flash but I can solve that.:headbang:

So glad the bottom grill has the fangs that was the one thing I was still worried about.
Awesome! Can't wait for picks!

B.eating.U

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Happi
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ox White/Redline PP GT
Just picked this guy up today... sorry for the poor picture quality.... but here's Ox. White. Also if you got the PP wheels, they look way better in person.
uploadfromtaptalk1413401026223.jpg
uploadfromtaptalk1413401051419.jpg
uploadfromtaptalk1413401080986.jpg

908ssp

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Alex
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT/PP white
I love the way the hood stretches out in front of you. The previous model didn't have that. Reminds of an old XKE or my old Stringray. The steering feel is better than my stock 2010 but not quite up to the 2010 after extensive modifications. The engine loves to rev, the clutch has no feel and is too soft, the shifter is a big improvement over stock but not quite up to the shifter I built for my 6060 when I put that in. I like the interior much nicer. But I still have some bling that needs to be flattened.

Sponsored

opensesame

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang Oxford Ecobeast with PP
I love the way the hood stretches out in front of you. The previous model didn't have that. Reminds of an old XKE or my old Stringray. The steering feel is better than my stock 2010 but not quite up to the 2010 after extensive modifications. The engine loves to rev, the clutch has no feel and is too soft, the shifter is a big improvement over stock but not quite up to the shifter I built for my 6060 when I put that in. I like the interior much nicer. But I still have some bling that needs to be flattened.

Awesome pictures! I was not to sure about the PP wheels. I ordered Oxtford Ecoboost with PP and it comes with the black wheels. Your pictures just made me more confident that the wheels will go well with Oxford.

DivineStrike

Doomsday
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 GTPP, 11 F150 FX4, 07 CBR600RR
Had it home about an hour and did my first mod see chassis section of the board.

I'm looking forward to you maybe going all storm trooper with this car :D I know now that you've done your first mod ya might not be able to stop lol you've got a serious mod bug.

FATHERFORD

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
[ame]

Sponsored

JGillis

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Taurus SHO
I sure hope that's your car or I pity the fool who buys it... ;)

FATHERFORD

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
OP
OP
Topnotch

Topnotch

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mazda CX-9 Touring

volsfan0911

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GTI
Saw an Oxford White one yesterday @ Ford's "demo" and it was really sharp. I own a white car now and am looking at other options but it would look badass with the PP.
Sponsored