Make sure to join us at the Yellow Mustang Registry:D

sublime5oh

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kyle
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Premium
Congrats! The 50 Year package looks great!

Malikona

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
R1
congrats
your car Looks fantastic
btw: interesting remark about the mirrors. Looks like we (on the other side of the Pond) are gonna get those dumbo ear mirrors for some reason
I thought that was an import regulation of some kind mc lane ... but definitely don't know that for sure.

SynisterGT

Kooks + Corsa FTW!!
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Justin
Vehicle(s)
16 GT PP Mag/Redline
:headbang: :shocked:Congrats on the sweet ride! All these TY cars and there is still a part of me that wants Competition Orange.

Can we get some interior shots? Please and thank you. :thumbsup:

Sponsored

mc lane

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 GT PP AT, '05 Chrysler 300 C, '18 Navara Twin Turbo
Vehicle Showcase
I thought that was an import regulation of some kind mc lane ... but definitely don't know that for sure.
yes, there are certain visibility Standards those side mirrors have to pass and that leads to These dumbo ear mirrors (years ago when chevy started importing the camaro 5th gen the european fan were complaining about those huge side mirrors on the eu spec cars
now the same Story with Mustang 6th gen.
what was of interest for me was the fact, that the lucky Person who startet this thread after taking delivery of this wonderful ty Fastback in us spec made a remark, that those sidemirrors are pretty small (and i had the Feeling, the complaint was not, that the size of the mirrors does not go in harmony with the lines of the car, but that the optical Information provided by those mirrors is not sufficient...)
this Information makes living with those euro spec side mirrors a Little easier for me:D

Johnnyb2

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mercedes CLK Kompressor
Congratulations

You can't imagine how frustrating it is to see you guys on the other side of the pond taking delivery and having that experience of the first drive.
What's worse,I went to my nearest Ford concessionary here in Madrid, Spain last week and asked for prices/ordering date/delivery date and availability of a demonstration car etc. They not only couldn't supply me with any information but they also seemed totally disinterested.
I am patiently waiting to order mine and reading reviews and comments which gives me the impression of being a fantastic car at a reasonable price with the added prestige of Mustang. I thought that Mustang 2015 was specificly designed to attact the global market and Ecoboost is ideal for Europe.

Come on Ford, get your act together and give us some information in the global market or have you forgotten us?

xenolon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 EB Premium
This just makes the words "Awaiting Shipment" ring in my ears ever louder.

Congrats.

OP
OP
mj

mj

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
3 Fords, 1 Mazda, 1 Mercury
Thanks for the compliments everyone! I surely didn't think that it'd make the cover page as the first Ecoboost, so I'll do my best to honor that distinction with as much info as I can. The car caused quite a stir at work today, with many pictures taken (not by me though!). Comment were unanimously positive, with many "That's a four cylinder?" comments -- just gave me the opportunity to respond with the HP and torque numbers.

I WILL post more about the car, but it won't be until tomorrow or Sunday -- got a full plate right now, and I want to take it for a proper drive before I give a "review". Thanks again!

odd question.

but what tires are on it. hankooks?

beers
Pirelli P Zero Nero's 255/40/19

OP
OP
mj

mj

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
3 Fords, 1 Mazda, 1 Mercury
Kind of disappointed that it doesn't pull hard if you were to gun it.
Today I put it in "track" mode and got on it a little, and I somewhat take back that statement about not initially pulling as hard as the ST -- it definitely moves pretty good! I still say it's deceptive in it's acceleration. Let me get back to you after I put a few more miles on it.

Sponsored

Malikona

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
R1
Congratulations

You can't imagine how frustrating it is to see you guys on the other side of the pond taking delivery and having that experience of the first drive.
What's worse,I went to my nearest Ford concessionary here in Madrid, Spain last week and asked for prices/ordering date/delivery date and availability of a demonstration car etc. They not only couldn't supply me with any information but they also seemed totally disinterested.
I am patiently waiting to order mine and reading reviews and comments which gives me the impression of being a fantastic car at a reasonable price with the added prestige of Mustang. I thought that Mustang 2015 was specificly designed to attact the global market and Ecoboost is ideal for Europe.

Come on Ford, get your act together and give us some information in the global market or have you forgotten us?
The dealer will be more interested when they realize they can't keep enough of them in stock. ;)

JWS

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
James
Vehicle(s)
2015 WW-50th LE Auto-0745-Grandé
Alright! It looks like all your body panels line-up pretty good!

vzograby

IG @Mustang_EcoBeast
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 EcoBeast
New EcoBoost!

Congrats man! I actually got mine last night at 7 p.m.! I was told by my salesman that I was the first one to have it in Los Angeles. Didn't think I would be one of the very first in the U.S.! :D It's definitely an amazing car - Ford definitely hit this one out of the park

image.jpg
Screen Shot 2014-10-10 at 3.28.50 PM.jpg

bwaugh06

Threads
Reaction score
I can't wait to see these get some bolt-ons and see how much it 'wakes the ecobeast'.

Replace the stock suitcase exhaust with some light catbacks, put on a less restrictive CAI, and add in a tune and we may be looking at 370hp and 405tq at the crank (and reaching those numbers much sooner than the GT on the rpm range) on a ~3,600lb car that'll hopefully still get around 23 mpg mixed with everyday city/highway driving. This would make for a hell of a fun daily driver and highway cruiser.

That's my guess anyhow.

xenolon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 EB Premium
Congrats man! I actually got mine last night at 7 p.m.! I was told by my salesman that I was the first one to have it in Los Angeles. Didn't think I would be one of the very first in the U.S.! :D It's definitely an amazing car - Ford definitely hit this one out of the park

Wow, LA? How is that even possible? Mine is basically the same car, and it's been completed for over two weeks. It'll take about an hour for the truck to drive from the Flat Rock plant to my dealership, and yours got to LA by train first!

Congrats. I'm not... y'know, jealous or anything. ;)
Sponsored