Sponsored

The OFFICIAL Spotted: 2015 Mustangs Delivered / On the Road Thread !

zackmd1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Zack
Vehicle(s)
1970 Mustang, 1965 AC Cobra, 2023 Ford Bronco 2Dr
Did the best I could...

Ok guys I did the best I could considering it was dark when I got home...
IMG_0109.jpg
IMG_0110.jpg
Sponsored

Jmeo

You said member ;)
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jaime
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT500, 2022 F150 PowerBoost
Vehicle Showcase
Done!

That's definitely on the interesting side-When I got to take a mini romp on ours I didn't really experience this! We'll have to keep an eye open for this.

It's getting me through the day as well! I'll keep everyone updated!

Those are the unique 50 ap mats?????? Ain't nothin special about those

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Demon Coyote

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
Vehicle Showcase
Hey DC

If it helps you feel better my 2012 mustang gt 5.0 does this thud sound from time to time, I am not sure that the 2015 is identical since they changed the shift linkage a lil bit, but knock on wood the transmission has never had an issue or broke and has 35,xxx miles, somebody else with thoughts?...
Hey man thanks for the info I appreciate it. That is good to hear for sure, luckily it's new and I have the warranty to back it up IF it is an issue. Glad to hear that you didn't have any problems with yours. :thumbsup: My first impression was that everything is just trying to break in right now and maybe with some more driving it will start feeling better and breaking in better. Plus I got Ford looking into it on the side. Right now I'm just happy I got my baby and besides that little worry everything is working great! :D

Demon Coyote

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
Vehicle Showcase
Rest assured we're going to get them low soon!

First Pass 13.9 @ 106
Second Pass 13.5 @ 109

A lot of room for improvement! Tons of wheel hop and traction issues!

Not what I was expecting but the IRS will definitely cause wheel hop or at least I had a feeling. Still I think once it hooks up right and with the perfect launch it will get into the high 12's stock. The car has a lot of potential :thumbsup:

Robinson02

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kody
Vehicle(s)
2015 Black 5.0
im surprised to see noone has asked. but can we see a 0-60 POV video of the GT?

Sponsored

OP
OP
AMAlexLazarus

AMAlexLazarus

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.americanmuscle.com
First Name
Alex
Vehicle(s)
'14 F150 EcoBoost/'08 Bullitt
Ok guys I did the best I could considering it was dark when I got home...
Looking good Zack! I'll have you added to the list on my first post and I'll shoot you a PM!

Those are the unique 50 ap mats?????? Ain't nothin special about those
I would have to agree with you! You think that Ford would've done a little something different with them but I'm just happy that the cars are out...And that I'm sitting about 100ft from them! :D

Not what I was expecting but the IRS will definitely cause wheel hop or at least I had a feeling. Still I think once it hooks up right and with the perfect launch it will get into the high 12's stock. The car has a lot of potential :thumbsup:
Agree! She's going to be in the 12's in no time! There's so much room for improvement here!

im surprised to see noone has asked. but can we see a 0-60 POV video of the GT?
That's a good question and we're going to be doing a really cool review of the '15 soon. I've been seeing some really cool POV video reviews recently and I think it's something that we should incorporate into ours!

Alex

dwchockey13

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 mustang gt
That's a good question and we're going to be doing a really cool review of the '15 soon. I've been seeing some really cool POV video reviews recently and I think it's something that we should incorporate into ours!

Alex
Could we add a video using line lock and launch control on it?

GT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Jeep Cherokee Trailhawk V-6
:clap2: Shoot me a PM, You're getting a T-shirt! Pre-Tune with 87 from Michigan our GT put down 369/354

QUOTE]

Why would you guys run stock baseline numbers with 87oct? Fords says stated power numbers are with 93oct.

dwchockey13

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 mustang gt
:clap2: Shoot me a PM, You're getting a T-shirt! Pre-Tune with 87 from Michigan our GT put down 369/354

QUOTE]

Why would you guys run stock baseline numbers with 87oct? Fords says stated power numbers are with 93oct.
As with ever other company that got their car and ran straight to the track...that's the octane in the gas that came off the trailer... correct me if I'm wrong though.

OP
OP
AMAlexLazarus

AMAlexLazarus

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.americanmuscle.com
First Name
Alex
Vehicle(s)
Could we add a video using line lock and launch control on it?
I'm happy to get that down the the video team-We're going to be doing a really cool review of the car!

GT just like DW had said we literally strapped the cars down and ran right to the track!

Sponsored

GT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Jeep Cherokee Trailhawk V-6
Well, I think you should run out that tank and fill it with 93oct and test again. You want some breakin miles anyway. To me this is misleading the customer when you compare 87oct pretune to 93oct tuned numbers. I hope you will do this before publishing Bama tune gains.

dwchockey13

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 mustang gt
Well, I think you should run out that tank and fill it with 93oct and test again. You want some breakin miles anyway. To me this is misleading the customer when you compare 87oct pretune to 93oct tuned numbers. I hope you will do this before publishing Bama tune gains.
Agreed, can we do another "quiz" on pre tune 93oct dyno numbers? I'm thinking 384 to the wheels

OP
OP
AMAlexLazarus

AMAlexLazarus

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.americanmuscle.com
First Name
Alex
Vehicle(s)
Agreed, can we do another "quiz" on pre tune 93oct dyno numbers? I'm thinking 384 to the wheels
We're definitely going to have more footage of the GT's with 93 in their tanks doing a stock pull before Bama has them tuned! We just wanted to strap them down immediately to see what they were capable of with 87. Believe me I'm with you guys as I'm only going to be running 93 in mine!

Alex

bakerjd

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Josh
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT

Took delivery today!

FAST FRED

Threads
Reaction score