Sponsored

2015 Mustang Pricing Revealed! $24,425 (V6), $25,995 (Ecoboost), $32,925 (GT)

nyyankees2589

Threads
Reaction score
So I took a half day at work today to place my order/put down deposit. I decided to wear my 50 years polo shirt for the big day. Im in the elevator leaving my building and a guy in there turns to me and says, "wow thats a great shirt, haven't seen them in stores yet. Its too bad they had to ruin the car though by making it look like a fusion" I didnt tell him where I'm heading. I just smiled and said, "I wouldnt kick it out of my driveway."
Sponsored

Boydstang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang Premium DIB
So I took a half day at work today to place my order/put down deposit. I decided to wear my 50 years polo shirt for the big day. Im in the elevator leaving my building and a guy in there turns to me and says, "wow thats a great shirt, haven't seen them in stores yet. Its too bad they had to ruin the car though by making it look like a fusion" I didnt tell him where I'm heading. I just smiled and said, "I wouldnt kick it out of my driveway."
LMAO! Nice come back!

Taneras

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Auto 3.55 GT
Yep Ford, this is exactly what we were asking for for the past few months, the base price for the V6 mustang.

Thanks!

You said specs would be released 3-4 weeks, 5 weeks ago. You're pretty much a day late and a dollar short. I don't think I'll be pre-ordering anything. Hell if you take long enough I'll just wait and see what Chevy cranks out with their new Camaro.

MustangSteve

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 Mustang
I'm a big Ford guy and I love this new Mustang. That said, I find it a bit obnoxious to be taking orders when they still haven't released the HP, TQ and curb weight, let alone prices on the various models besides V6!
All they're doing right now is taking dealer orders for their stock so they can schedule the early builds. Retail customers orders don't start for several more weeks

Mustangchief

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
2015 Kona Blue GT
Yep Ford, this is exactly what we were asking for for the past few months, the base price for the V6 mustang.

Thanks!

You said specs would be released 3-4 weeks, 5 weeks ago. You're pretty much a day late and a dollar short. I don't think I'll be pre-ordering anything. Hell if you take long enough I'll just wait and see what Chevy cranks out with their new Camaro.
:lol:Go ahead and get the Camaro, someone needs to tell me how my pony's ass looks

Sponsored

Todd15Fastback

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Todd
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT PP Fastback

Thanks!

Posts like this amuse me. Getting so worked up over a car and the info that is forthcoming being a little late and not to your liking?

Is it that big of deal if the full info comes out later today or in a day or 2?

Oh well, to each their own.

Backorder

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW Tiguan...:-(
Posts like this amuse me. Getting so worked up over a car and the info that is forthcoming being a little late and not to your liking?

Is it that big of deal if the full info comes out later today or in a day or 2?

Oh well, to each their own.

Not to mention that even if we had all the info and they ordered the car today, it wouldn't be in their driveway for months...it's a waiting game regardless of information. If we are waiting to see the car arrive at the dealership for delivery in what...August? October? Why is there such a big deal about not having the info right now, MONTHS before job 1 even starts production?

I get it though, I would like more information too, at the same time I'm waiting a year for the gt350 anyway so whatever lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

wilson68944

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Anybody else finding a bit of reluctance from their dealers to place an order until prices are available? I've talked to three who seem to being saying technically the order banks are open but you can't place an order. One salesman was acting like a dick saying that the order banks were open but they wouldn't even be available to October at the earliest, implying what's the rush. It almost seemed like he was trying to dissuade me. I feel like coming across to eager puts you in a bad position to negotiate your trade or anything else.

GallopingFord

My name is Cam
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.ford.com
Vehicle(s)
2009 Bullitt, 2013 GT500
Not sure what many are talking about with the order bank problems. Pricing is in the system too. We've taken a couple orders this morning and I just ordered a couple for inventory, including a GT for myself.

Husker

Just The Basic Facts
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Harley
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Not sure what many are talking about with the order bank problems. Pricing is in the system too. We've taken a couple orders this morning and I just ordered a couple for inventory, including a GT for myself.
How much is the LE-Auto?

Sponsored

Chameleon

Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.ebay.com
Vehicle(s)
03' Cobra, 05' GT, 13' GT, 15' GT
How much for a GT premium?

2wheels4me

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
GTPP, Much-Modded Fiat 500 Sport, 911 Carrera S
So, could you share the prices with us for the different models?

nyyankees2589

Threads
Reaction score
I'm at the dealer now. Conceps is down. They said theyre waiting for the system to come back up. Same for anyone else?

GallopingFord

My name is Cam
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.ford.com
Vehicle(s)
2009 Bullitt, 2013 GT500
My name is Cam and I work between two Ford dealerships in Northern Virginia. Congratulations to those who are going to purchase a new 2015 Ford Mustang.

Pricing information (BASE PRICING)

Mustang V6 Fastback - $24,425
Mustang V6 Convertible - NOT AVAILABLE YET
Mustang ECOBOOST Fastback - $25,995
Mustang ECOBOOST Fastback Premium (200A) - $29,995
Mustang ECOBOOST Fastback Premium (201A) - $31,790
Mustang ECOBOOST Convertible - NOT AVAILABLE YET
MUSTANG GT Fastback (300A) - $32,925
MUSTANG GT Convertible - NOT AVAILABLE YET
MUSTANG GT Premium Fastback (400A) - $36,925
GT Fastback 50YR ANNIVERSARY P8R (Manual) - $46,995

GT Fastback Premium options: