Sponsored

2015 Mustang GT350 Spied With Less Camo

GTsquid

More pics here and this guy said he thinks he hears Turbo.
I guess another rumor so keep dreaming LOL
I think he has those "Voodoo" rumors wrong, as they have always been about a NA engine from what I can remember.

I sure wish the first instinct when people see these prototypes is to take VIDEO not pictures.....we have enough of those and no crappy smartphone is going to top those pro spy photos in the first post of this thread. It'd be cool to actually hear some evidence of turbo.

Oh and it would help if/when people take video, they would actually stop talking, put their music on MUTE, and KEEP UP WITH THE CAR.... for those geniuses who took the last video. :doh: :D
Sponsored

83gtragtop

Threads
Reaction score
I spotted a GT350 test vehicle in DTLA tonight for the third time in the last week or so. Each time at Flower & Wilshire. He seems to come by around 7pm everyday (my previous video on 2-10-14 was posted here by another user).

[ame="[MEDIA=youtube]oUnla0Smy2Q[/MEDIA]"][/ame]

MYs197

So you're the lucky guy, nice!

How did it sound in person? Not sure if you seen the other videos of the GT but if you are able to compare...

83gtragtop

Threads
Reaction score
It sounds great in person. Definitely seems louder than S550 GTs I've heard but I only heard them on video. As loud as most aftermarket exhausts.

Sponsored

Topnotch

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mazda CX-9 Touring
Soon...

Twin Turbo

Super Moderator
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Paul
Vehicle(s)
Mustang '05 GT

83gtragtop

Threads
Reaction score
Many thanks Ragtop!!!

...and welcome to 6G...
Thanks for the video, and welcome to M6G. Keep 'em peeled for more :)
Thanks guys. I've been lurking here for about 8 months and was checking the forum on a daily basis for updates to Chazcron's renders prior to the early Dec premier.

If anyone is on Mustangforums.com, I've been a member there for eight years now.

Sponsored

Twin Turbo

Super Moderator
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Paul
Vehicle(s)
Mustang '05 GT
Courtesy of CJ Ponyparts FB page :)

"CJ Customer David Burke caught up to three 2015 Mustangs in the California desert on Saturday!"

wproctor411

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 GT
Many of these test cars have a similar device over the passenger side window. What is it?

Fox9350

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1993 5.0 GT (former car)
Love how he's waiting with the camera! Sounds amazing. We really need more pics or something at this point though its all the same camo......Hopefully the big surprise in April is the reveal of this.