• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

SOLD: 2016 GT350R #GR419

Bender

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 LB GT350R HR909, 22 AB GT500 CFTP
PRICE: SOLD
2016 Ford Mustang Shelby GT350R
Shadow Black
Manual
602 miles as of 10/12/17
920A electronics package and factory car cover
1FATP8JZ1G5526001
Car is located in Berwyn PA (25 minutes from Philadelphia)
Please email me at 01SVT*nospam*[email protected] (remove *nospam*)

Mods:

• Steeda clutch spring
  • Aftermarket GT350 floor mats (Factory ones unused and in trunk)
  • Xpel Ultimate clear film on front clip, rockers, and behind rear wheels
  • Cquartz Finest ceramic top coat (Applied on CF wheels as well)
  • 5% window tint all around except windshield
  • S550Carbon mirror covers

The car was purchased in AZ in summer 2016 and shipped to PA in an enclosed trailer. Delivered with 9.6 miles. The car was taken to be detailed & corrected/PPF/Cquartz'd within 40 miles. All work done by Oakes Detail of West Chester PA. Authorized installers for both Xpel and Cquartz. Car has been garage kept, never seen rain/snow, and stored in a climate control facility in the winter. Car has never seen track, mainly to work and back on good weather days and a few local cruises. Car was just inspected in PA in August and I will be changing the oil this weekend. The car is in perfect shape. No accidents etc. The factory owner supplements with lithograph image, diecast FPC, stand, etc will be included. The oil change kit with filter wrench w/ the VIN, a new oil filter, and updated manual is included as well.

Important notes

• Buyer will be responsible for any transportation costs. I will gladly assist in loading it on to a truck for out of area buyers after payment clears or I verify payment from issuing bank.
  • The oil line recall has NOT been performed yet.
  • I DO hold the title in hand.
  • Factory clutch spring and floor mats will be provided.
  • 8250RPM plate will not be provided with vehicle for PA buyers
  • The front splitter has a few mild rub marks on the underside and are not visible
  • The factory Carbon Fiber wheels were removed at the ~100 mile mark. A set of N4SM 6GR replica wheels were installed with Bridgestone Potenza RE-11 UHP tires. The 6GR wheels are in all pictures of the car except the last. They are NOT included in the vehicle sale price. The original CF wheels/PSC2/lug nuts will be reinstalled. The 6GR wheels and tires can be purchased additionally for 2,800$ as I will be reusing them.

Sponsored

Last edited:
OP
OP
Bender

Bender

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Final price adjustment to 75K. Need to move this soon!

THE_AHJ

AuthorityHvngJurisdiction
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Alberto
Vehicle(s)
Metrolink
Sorry to take up space here but "Applause" indeed :hail: you have a wonderful looking ride.

OP
OP
Bender

Bender

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
^^ Thank you!

Car is still available
Sponsored