• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

2017 Shelby GT350 Oxford-Recaro's-Electronics Pack

FrankThomas

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
981 GT4
SOLD SOLD SOLD

This has been a great community to learn from in the past year. Never posted, but certainly read countless threads as I made the transition from German cars to my first American car in my 39 years on this planet. Love the car, but decided to go in a different direction with a growing family.

Details:
2017 Ford Shelby GT350 , Oxford White Exterior w/ Blue Racing Stripes, Ebony Suede Recaro Interior, 3,422 Miles (Will Go Up Slowly). Options include vehicle cover, over the top racing stripes, electronics package (dual zone A/C, CD, SiriusXM, voice activated Sync 3 Nav.

I am the original owner and a professional detailer. A full paint correction and ceramic coating (2 coats) performed 8/6/17. Early oil and filter change at 2,570 miles. Pristine condition in and out. 100% stock, never modified. 100% original paint, NO accidents, NO chips, NO dings, always hand washed. Adult owned and driven, never tracked, never launched, never abused. 2017 car w/ no recalls like the 2016. Always garaged (heated) and meticulously maintained. No holes drilled in the bumper for plate, specialty bracket installed.

Questions welcome. The car is located in Nassau County, NY.

Price: SOLD
IMG_001.JPG
IMG_002.JPG
IMG_003.JPG
IMG_004.JPG
IMG_005.JPG
IMG_006.JPG
IMG_007.JPG
IMG_008.JPG
IMG_009.JPG
IMG_010.JPG
IMG_011.JPG