2018 Mustang Price List (MSRP/Invoice): EB Starts at $25,585, GT at $35,095

ALUSA

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
AL
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GTPP, 2017 Cadillac CTS 2.0T AWD
I said it before that this was my fear that prices were going up putting it out of our price range. I know all this can be negotiated down and it's MSRP but it won't be anytime soon. :(

Glad I got my 2017. :D
You just need to wait a year than pick up from a lot for a lot less than msrp. I ordered my car back in the day for 44 grand. Never again. Prices going up can be a good thing. Now not everyone can afford it so you won't see them everywhere including rental fleets. It will make it a rare car and keeps it value.
Sponsored

Clink

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'14 Focus
No reason the PP should have gone up so much. It was $2,495 on my '15 then jumped up to $2,995 later. For $3,995 now it should come with Magneride...

I fear the S650 GT Premium will start over $40k, and you can forget special editions they will be north of $50k (Bullitt/Mach 1/etc.)

Muff Muff

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Michael
Vehicle(s)
2017 Lightning Blue GT PP
You just need to wait a year than pick up from a lot for a lot less than msrp. I ordered my car back in the day for 44 grand. Never again. Prices going up can be a good thing. Now not everyone can afford it so you won't see them everywhere including rental fleets. It will make it a rare car and keeps it value.
I disagree. Camaros and Mustangs are competing, performance wise, with cars $20k more them, minimum. Even with the price increase, they are both solid FR layout sports cars that undercut the price of every other competitor. Mustang isn't the only car getting more expensive, every car is. That's how inflation works.

Coconut

Poptart
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Aaron
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT Magnetic manual
Prices will not be the same in every state or city I would have thought the people on Mustang6 would know that
You'll need to be more clear on that. MSRP price is the same but INCENTIVES are different by region. You can usually get a Mustang for $2-4k less on the east coast than the west coast. The opposite is true for Ford trucks. A dealer told me Mustangs sell well on the west coast and trucks on the east coast. No need for Ford to offer aggressive incentives if they don't need to.

Sponsored

tonyd1

US NAVY,US ARMY,USCG-RET
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tony
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT Ruby Red PP,Automatic
For those not yet able to access the 2018 Mustang build and price site (see thread), here are the prices listed (all excluding destination and delivery) which we believe to be accurate.

http://shop.ford.com/build/mustang//2018/

Ford has not yet confirmed the prices in an official statement but when they do this thread will be updated.

Models/Trims:
  • $25,585 - EcoBoost Fastback
  • $30,600 - EcoBoost Premium Fastback
  • $31,085 - EcoBoost Convertible
  • $36,100 - EcoBoost Premium Convertible

• $35,095 - GT Fastback
  • $39,995 - GT Premium Fastback
  • $44,595 - GT Premium Convertible

• $57,145 - GT350
  • $64,645 - GT350R

Miscellaneous options/packages:
  • $3,995 - Mustang GT Performance Package
  • $2495 - EcoBoost Performance Package
  • $995 - Black Accent Package
  • $1195 - Carbon Sport Interior Package
  • $895 - Active Valve Performance Exhaust
  • $895 - EcoBoost Wheel & Stripe Package
  • $1695 - MagneRide dampers
  • $1595 - 10-speed automatic transmission

Colors:
  • $495 - Orange Fury
  • $395 - Royal Crimson
  • $395 - Ruby Red
  • $495 - Triple Yellow

• HELP, CAN'T GET THE DAMN SITE TO COME UP:confused::confused:

sunburned

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'14 WK2
Why would you need A/S tires in California? I live in Virginia, and don't need them.
Mammoth Mountain is in California, maybe he lives there? Many places in CA get tons of rain and snow. It's not all LA and San Diego.

And just because you don't 'need' them in VA doesn't mean it's a good idea to run summer tires when it's 35* and raining.

Storm728

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 gt
No reason the PP should have gone up so much. It was $2,495 on my '15 then jumped up to $2,995 later. For $3,995 now it should come with Magneride...

I fear the S650 GT Premium will start over $40k, and you can forget special editions they will be north of $50k (Bullitt/Mach 1/etc.)
I agree 100% nothing new has been added to the package, given the fact that magneride replaces the dampers that come with the pp you should get a significant reduction in the price from upgrading to magneride when you already have the pp, similar to how it is on the Corvette.

Also given that Ford is targeting the mustang at younger buyers how the hell do they expect a late 20 something to swing a 50k car comfortably. Hell I'm in my late 20s, however I spend way more than I should on cars and the 18 is a stretch for me

ALUSA

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
AL
Vehicle(s)
I disagree. Camaros and Mustangs are competing, performance wise, with cars $20k more them, minimum. Even with the price increase, they are both solid FR layout sports cars that undercut the price of every other competitor. Mustang isn't the only car getting more expensive, every car is. That's how inflation works.
Yes i agree. That is why we also don't see new camaro ss's everywhere. Even here in Chicago area. If i m paying that much money, i would rather not see them everywhere. Besides if the qc is good this time it will definitely hold its value.

Sponsored

tonyd1

US NAVY,US ARMY,USCG-RET
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tony
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT Ruby Red PP,Automatic

Seceda91

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
G35 M6 - Want a V8!!
Shit finance me for the most basest GT. Cloth seats, stock ass radio, regular wheels, manual, and cheapest color. Oh and shave off like 3k from the price and lets see if i could get approved for it lol.
Does the base GT still have the small screen?

EcoVert

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ecoboost convertible
Vehicle Showcase
If you want all those high tech goodies you gotta pay for it there ain't anything for free.:D

BmacIL

Enginerd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Guard GT Base, M/T
Vehicle Showcase

ALUSA

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
AL
Vehicle(s)
I agree 100% nothing new has been added to the package, given the fact that magneride replaces the dampers that come with the pp you should get a significant reduction in the price from upgrading to magneride when you already have the pp, similar to how it is on the Corvette.

Also given that Ford is targeting the mustang at younger buyers how the hell do they expect a late 20 something to swing a 50k car comfortably. Hell I'm in my late 20s, however I spend way more than I should on cars and the 18 is a stretch for me
Lol who said mustang is for young buyers. These cars are mostly for people on their mid life crisis or retired and want to feel young again. For young buyers a civic si or frs is good enough:lol:
Sponsored