2015 Mustang GT
Last edited:

Zodiac

Sarcasm Personified
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Charger R/T Scat Pack
Hahahah awesome. Don't think the 1/4 mile radius around my house would like cold starts at 4am with that setup.

Sunburst

Turtle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT, 2000 Mustang (project car)
I think you just helped me decide on my new catback haha that sounds amazing!

OP
OP
haritsingh6

haritsingh6

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
Lol thanks guys. Yeah its insanely loud I'm not sure how I havnt gotten any tickets yet.

Sponsored

Mike A.

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT/PP
Hey Man! I'm in Leesburg too, I hear your car all the time. Actually yesterday morning I was outside watering some plants and I could hear you going through the gears. Sounded pretty far away but still really loud! I live in Greenway Farms off of rt-15 just south of the rt15/rt7 intersection. I was next to you a couple of weeks ago in the afternoon on the toll road. Yesterday when I heard your car I was thinking....wonder how many tickets this guy has gotten?!

A while back I was going into Target and you were pulling out of the parking lot, sounded awesome. Then about 10min later I was in the very back of the store and I could hear you come back by! :first:

I think you have the loudest car around here for sure. I have the Magnetic GT with the "N0T-5PDN" tag.

OP
OP
haritsingh6

haritsingh6

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
Hey Man! I'm in Leesburg too, I hear your car all the time. Actually yesterday morning I was outside watering some plants and I could hear you going through the gears. Sounded pretty far away but still really loud! I live in Greenway Farms off of rt-15 just south of the rt15/rt7 intersection. I was next to you a couple of weeks ago in the afternoon on the toll road. Yesterday when I heard your car I was thinking....wonder how many tickets this guy has gotten?!

A while back I was going into Target and you were pulling out of the parking lot, sounded awesome. Then about 10min later I was in the very back of the store and I could hear you come back by! :first:

I think you have the loudest car around here for sure. I have the Magnetic GT with the "N0T-5PDN" tag.
Haha wow man that's awesome! I remember driving next to you on the Greenway. I live right off of gleedsville road from battlefield. Thank you for the compliments!

Cardude99

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Sam
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ecoboost
That sounds sick, any drivebys? How is it when cruising? Any drone?

OP
OP
haritsingh6

haritsingh6

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
That sounds sick, any drivebys? How is it when cruising? Any drone?
The second link I posted is kinda a drive by. I'll try and get a more professional video soon. And there is quite a bit of drone above 70mph. But I have yet to adjust the j pipes on the solo yet

Sponsored

beefcake

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Mustang
nice

OP
OP
haritsingh6

haritsingh6

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT

Mike A.

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT/PP
Did you install the headers yourself or have a shop do it? I've been wanting to add the ARH headers, have the catback already.

OP
OP
haritsingh6

haritsingh6

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
Did you install the headers yourself or have a shop do it? I've been wanting to add the ARH headers, have the catback already.
I had a shop in Tysons do it. Took em about 7 hours.

Mike A.

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT/PP
Morning commute S550 cruise :D I can never get over how f'ing loud your car is. Have you got pulled over or any tickets because of it yet?
Screenshot_20170217-065618.png
Sponsored