Terminated

GTFO_0009
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Marcus
Vehicle(s)
Bagged & Boosted 50th Anniversary
Well, I just got this email from Joe at JPM and was going to wait until I installed it to post up pics, but I'm just too damn excited.

Firstly, I have to say that Joe was has been one of the nicest, easiest-going guys I have ever had the pleasure of dealing with. Every time I had a question or bugged him for an update, he responded in record time. Amazing experience!

I sent Joe my entire door panels, center console and A-pillars to do. I had a crazy vision in my head of how I wanted it to look, and the theme I was going for... but Joe absolutely knocked it out of the park with what he's done.

We talked over a few ideas and landed on alcantara A-pillars with alcantara on the tops of the doors, going into the off-white perforated inserts with black sticking and transitioning into smooth sim leather on the bottom. Full alcantara center console with the knee pads done in leather to match the doors and the white perforated console lid (Joe's incredible idea). I cannot wait to get these things so I can just touch them and drool :love::love::love:

i-LhMg9B3-X3.jpg

i-b4jWjp7-X3.jpg

i-7SxjtR5-X3.jpg

i-krgZFBN-X3.jpg

i-JzM7zV4-X3.jpg

i-nTq6ZfZ-X3.jpg

i-78dQ92s-X3.jpg
Sponsored

DB23

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang 2.3T 200A Auto Ingot
Well that's just gorgeous - congrats!

I've actually been toying with the idea of asking JPM what they could do for the top 1/2 of my door panels, would like something soft touch there. Obviously they can do a whole lot.

SoCalTim

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tim
Vehicle(s)
Sold : 15 GT
Very nice work by JPM!

angermgmt14

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium--Oxford White--A6
Finally!!! :clap2:
I know you've been going crazy waiting for this "adventure" to come to fruition. :headbonk: So glad that the final pieces of your puzzle are coming. You definitely deserve it. :headbang:

I can't express how much you have helped me over the past year, (crazy that it's been a year) between getting me my car, answering all my questions about the tech, mods, parts, etc... and helping turning it into something that I can appreciate and enjoy. Your passion for cars and working on them is remarkable. :first:

Can't wait to get together with you and see Anna all in one piece.:love: Too bad it wasn't this weekend, it's supposed to be a gorgeous weekend. Let's hope we have a few more in the upcoming months and we can get a bunch of us local guys together for a gtg/cruise.

P.S.-- Now, would you please stop working on your car and send me my pics dammit! :lol:

Sponsored

OP
OP
Terminated

Terminated

GTFO_0009
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Marcus
Vehicle(s)
Bagged & Boosted 50th Anniversary
Interior arrived today. Already started assembling everything and getting the car back in order.
:eyebulge: :love: :clap2: The quality in person is even better than I could have expected. I mean it when I say that the pieces are absolutely flawless. Fit and finish is incredible and everything is just so professionally done. Joe has absolutely blown my expectations away and I think that this is my favorite mod, to date.
Calling it quits for tonight, but the console and accessories are all in. Door panels tomorrow. Here are a couple quick (and crappy) cell phone teasers. Mind the car, she's dirty... it's been a long night.

i-qctDFz8-X3.jpg

i-XFCrzSh-X3.jpg

EddieGT

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Eddie
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT, 2012 Challenger SRT8, 67 Fastback
That looks fantastic.

stevelp99

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15' GT PP
Now I'm definitely gunna redo my interior. Looks great.

Sponsored

pinero61

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 Ruby Red Base GT PP
It's crazy how much a bit of sound deadening and some upholstery bits can transform the interiors of these cars.

CompO5.sl0w

GTFO_0021
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Trevor
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT/PP / 2015 Jeep Rubicon
Wow. This is incredible. So much freaking win in this thread Marcus. :hail::hail:

Red2

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Awesome Marcus. Just killing it with the great mods! :)

jasonstang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GB GT/CS 6MT
Looks very nice. I've been thinking about wrapping the silver dash trim piece in alcantara and black out or matte the chrome pieces. Like they have this nice subtle silver bits on the steering wheel and door then they put chrome on the vents and around the shifter.

LHousePhoto

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.lhousephotography.com
First Name
Lane
Vehicle(s)
2015 Black GT Premium - Performance Package
Vehicle Showcase
So are we just going to ignore that table isn't clear? Move all those panels, you'll anger the sign.
Sponsored