redoktor

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rick
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350R
Another Canadian 'R'

I took delivery of GR088 March 30th and mostly due to bad weather it's been sitting in my garage.

Yesterday I picked the car up from being wrapped with 3M Pro Series Film from Marco at Advanced Automotive Film in Mississauga along with a complete cQuartz application and detailing from Kevin at GTA In Detail. These guys are true gearheads that take special attention to detail that this car deserves. The car looks great!!
https://www.instagram.com/p/BD-qj3Hvq7i/

As soon as the sun warmed up the local temps to at least above freezing I took her out for some more breakin clicks. Up until today most of the time in the car was just commuting from the dealer to home and to the shop for paint protection. Today I was starting to feel one with the car putting the biggest smile on my face with some twisty back country roads. Everything that has been written about this car is absolutely true. The handling is fantastic the petal placement perfect for heel & toe and that engine! Wow!! I can hardly wait to get back to the track, it's been a few years. Public roads bring lots of frustration with what this car has to offer. Many thanks to this forum reading about other members adventures with this fine car.
IMG_3793.jpg
IMG_3795.jpg

derand

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.derand.com
First Name
Derand
Vehicle(s)
16 GT350, C8, R8 V10 Gated, Golf R APR, 19 GT350
I took delivery of GR088 March 30th and mostly due to bad weather it's been sitting in my garage.

Yesterday I picked the car up from being wrapped with 3M Pro Series Film from Marco at Advanced Automotive Film in Mississauga along with a complete cQuartz application and detailing from Kevin at GTA In Detail. These guys are true gearheads that take special attention to detail that this car deserves. The car looks great!!

As soon as the sun warmed up the local temps to at least above freezing I took her out for some more breakin clicks. Up until today most of the time in the car was just commuting from the dealer to home and to the shop for paint protection. Today I was starting to feel one with the car putting the biggest smile on my face with some twisty back country roads. Everything that has been written about this car is absolutely true. The handling is fantastic the petal placement perfect for heel & toe and that engine! Wow!! I can hardly wait to get back to the track, it's been a few years. Public roads bring lots of frustration with what this car has to offer. Many thanks to this forum reading about other members adventures with this fine car.
Looks great one more to Canada EH

Ven0r

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jay
Vehicle(s)
GT350R, 2016 Focus RS, 2013 Raptor
Looks Great Rick, congrats !

PP0001

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 CTR LE (126 & 581)

Cool looking R model with no OTT stripes and in Oxford White!

Depending on whether or not you got the Electronic Package on your car you may have the only R model in Canada in that color combination? Very cool looking car for sure.

With any luck my car (GR107) will arrive into the Ford dealership in Kelowna next week as it is presently sitting at the rail head in Spokane waiting for a truck to take it the last 250 miles up to Kelowna.

From what I can tell Canada has gotten ~53 R models so far and not sure if that will be the final number for Canadian allocations but suggest that there can't be too many more allocated to Canada for the 2016MY.

It looks as though my car is 1 of 5 that was not ordered with the Electronics Package with the other 48 coming with that option.

Any further updates on more accurate production numbers for the Canadian R models would be appreciated.

:cheers:

Sponsored

CSL

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
16 GT350
just saw new 2016 GT350, Blue, black roof, black stripes, Track pkge, cover...$54,080 plus 9,920 ADM for a neat $64K. On showroom floor in upstate NY.
MSRP equipped that way is actually 58,080. ADM not too bad.

geb78

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350R
GT 350R GR152
3/19 build date home on 4/8
snowing next morning :mad:
The fact that you received your car less than a month after the build date sounds awesome. I hate to get my hopes up for an earlier delivery but I was hoping to have it in my garage for Christmas. Fat chance. Congrats, car looks awesome.

Sponsored

machsmith

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jim
Vehicle(s)
Honda Minis
The fact that you received your car less than a month after the build date sounds awesome. I hate to get my hopes up for an earlier delivery but I was hoping to have it in my garage for Christmas. Fat chance. Congrats, car looks awesome.
You could end up with GR 350

Old Car Guy

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
GT350 Tech Pack. AG Black Roof Black Stripes G3597
Guess I'm very lucky I ordered my GT350 on February the 3rd 2016 my 350 was at my Ford Dealer on March the 23rd 2016 ford said delivery date was April 4th 2016, I was Amazed my car showed up that fast! :) John

Syberspace

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350
Just got mine

2016 GT350 Tech
G2472
Avalanche with White Stripes and Black accent.
Black roof.

You might notice the BMW stuff around my garage. I've been a BMW fan my entire life. Several M cars. I still have a 2009 M3 convertible and a 1995 M3 coupe that I take to the track.
The GT350 is one of the best handling cars I have owned. Sure, the fit and finish is not up to BMW standards... but everything under the sheet metal and fabric is no joke. This car is just amazing.
I have always liked the mustang, but could never get comfortable owning one until now. Mainly due to the lack of technology across the board.
This is a scalpel vs the sledge hammers of the past.

Can wait to get it to the track... It won't be a track star (at least not yet), but I need to give this thing a run around the twisties at least once or twice. Maybe I sell the '95 later... will have to wait and see.
IMG_8315.jpg
IMG_8227.jpg
IMG_8219.jpg

tacarlson

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Todd
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350 track pack, triple yellow OTT stripes
My GT350

Ordered 11/5/15