Twin Turbo

Super Moderator
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Paul
Vehicle(s)
Mustang '05 GT
I guess we may not even know things such as PP with Auto until the Order Banks open....or when the Order Guide are available which is:

Order guides typically come out the Friday before ordering starts, so that would be April 1st.
Sponsored

Less Weight

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
I think it's highly unlikely there will be any major changes to the '17... If anybody is thinking about buying one, best thing to do is to wait till July/August and get '16 on 0/60 deal which is pretty awesome...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
0/60? What's that? 0 interest for 60 days/weeks? If so, I'm paying cash so I'm not looking for any incentives other than getting the best possible bottom line price.

Less Weight

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
I guess we may not even know things such as PP with Auto until the Order Banks open....or when the Order Guide are available which is:

Really? Damn, you just threw a wrench in my plans. :D So, it's still a possibility the PP/auto option may yet still happen. But if it doesn't, then I'll miss out on the 2016 colors I want. DAMN! Oooh the decisions...

Old 5 Oh

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
David
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium AT
Now, if only I can just make up my mind on the 3 colors I want. Deep impact blue, Ruby red, or Guard. Damn, it's going to be a hard one. :D
Well, of those, Guard and DIB are going out of production. If you want a limited-release color, those are your choices. And there are fewer Guards than DIBs, I think. For me, I'd get DIB so I could get Redline interior and have it look like a Maserati. Love that combo.

Less Weight

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
Well, of those, Guard and DIB are going out of production. If you want a limited-release color, those are your choices. And there are fewer Guards than DIBs, I think. For me, I'd get DIB so I could get Redline interior and have it look like a Maserati. Love that combo.
As much as I like Ruby Red, my choice was most likely going to come down to Guard or Deep Impact Blue.

By the way, does anyone know when the order banks officialy close for model year 2016 for orders placed for production to the factory?

Sponsored

cbrookre

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Convertible 50th app

AnelBHF

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT PP
I saw a Mustang GT with manufacturer plate. What was interesting is that the car had quad exhaust. Possible 2017 model. I dont know it will be active exhaust option for regular gt or possibly a mach 1 or something else.
image.jpeg

cyberbro

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT On Order
I saw a Mustang GT with manufacturer plate. What was interesting is that the car had quad exhaust. Possible 2017 model. I dont know it will be active exhaust option for regular gt or possibly a mach 1 or something else.
Great, my car is on the way and now they are making trailer hitches standard on the GT:headbonk:

Sponsored

Less Weight

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
That quad exhaust pic is interesting. Perhaps Ford will indeed implement some changes to the 2017 model and the only reason we haven't heard anything yet is they want sales to remain strong for the 2016. After all, no one is going to buy the current model if they know a substantial upgrade is looming in only a couple of months.

Twin Turbo

Super Moderator
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Paul
Vehicle(s)
Mustang '05 GT
Must admit, if that's an active exhaust, I wasn't expecting it for the '17MY.......but I'd have thought it's rather early for testing '18MY goodies.

Perhaps the active exhaust will be part of the PP......with Auto, please Ford :ford:

cyberbro

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT On Order
If it is a 17 test mule it would be an active exhaust for sure, but I don't think this is a text mule with a go pro on the roof and no attempt to cover a new exhaust ?

BmacIL

Enginerd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Guard GT Base, M/T
Vehicle Showcase
Test mule for '18. Very well could be the GT350 exhaust hardware fit to the GT. I'm sure there's a lot more under the skin.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk
Sponsored