Sponsored

Official: 2018 Ford Mustang Refresh Detailed! (Options/Features, Specs, Photos, Info)

scrubber3

Hopper, is that you?
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GTPP Shadow Black. 2001 Jeep XJ 4x4
If it's a job at a car dealership, it's probably worth losing.
I am sure it puts food on the table for some. Let us not be so judgmental:cheers:.

Edit: Let me add that I am not employed at a dealership or affiliated in any way with one.

Last edited:

Kevin08

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kevin
Vehicle(s)
19GT
I am sure it puts food on the table for some. Let us not be so judgmental:cheers:.

Edit: Let me add that I am not employed at a dealership or affiliated in any way with one.
I bet they talked you into that extended warranty huh? HUH!?

Sponsored

BradleyMac

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brad
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT PP, 2015 Lincoln MKC & 2010 F150
Is there some sort of alert that one can set on this site so that when actual "new info" is released from Ford we can catch it. LOL I have to say I'm getting tired of the same ol, same ol. I've ordered a 2017 but am still very curious what the final tally will be on the 2018. Cheers everyone, maybe we can find an insider to anonymously join the chat and spot us some new facts. :gossip:

mc68386

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT Premium
Total Schwarzenegger (not)

These are the only ones worth watching, everything else is garbage
...Predator 2...
:ninja:
There's only been one time I can remember hearing boos in a theater during a trailer. It was mid 1990, Westwood (LA) California, at one of the grand Hollywood-style theatres. The movie we were there to see was Total Recall (the original), premiere weekend. The trailer was for Predator 2, which was still months away, so few if anyone even knew it was in the making. Initially, there were cheers, since we were all Schwarzenegger fans, and the first Predator was awesome. But gradually, everybody noticed that Ahhnold hadn't shown up in the trailer, and as it became clear he wasn't going to be in the sequel, the cheers gave way to stunned silence, growing worry and discontent, and finally all-out boos. It was a hilarious showing of spontaneous audience mutiny. Partly because of that experience, I've never had a desire to see Predator 2, and haven't seen it to this day. :lol: But Aliens rocked!

15wile

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 GT
Are those people talking to the driver in those shots asking him why they put that hideous wing on the Mustang? Wtf Ford. :(
Wing looks fine. Kinda like it, actually. It's the front that has me WTFing.

GTRacerX.

The Masked Racer
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rex
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ford Mustang GT Premium PP
Ford Info on 2018 Mustang GT

They will probably release the information the minute I drive off the dealers lot with my 2017. :mad: :( :tsk:

Sponsored

HoosierDaddy

Threads
Reaction score
Winchestertonfieldville (ok, Scottsdale), AZ
First Name
Randy
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium PP
They will probably release the information the minute I drive off the dealers lot with my 2017. :mad: :( :tsk:
So it's your fault we don't know yet!

sebounet

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 conv gt auto, var exhaust,shaker, safety pack
Please, order it ASAP :)

disneyfun1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Art
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT Prem Calif Special, 2021 Mustang Mach-E
2018 Order Guide Companion

Ok, here it is! The 2018 Order Guide Companion that was mentioned before. I went to my dealer who did not have it. Then all of a sudden he called me back and said it went to the parts dept and they just brought him a few copies. I asked if i could post it and he said sure, its public knowledge, no need to keep this secret. I scanned in the Mustang pages as best i could and had to resize them down to upload them. Enjoy!!

order comp 1 copy.jpg

order comp 2 copy.jpg

order comp 3 copy.jpg

order comp 4 copy.jpg

order comp 5 copy.jpg

order comp 6 copy.jpg

order comp 7 copy.jpg

order comp 8 copy.jpg

order comp 9 copy.jpg

order comp 10 copy.jpg

order comp 11 copy.jpg

order comp 12 copy.jpg

order comp 13 copy.jpg

TomcatDriver

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350 Magnetic w/black stripes
Ok, here it is! The 2018 Order Guide Companion that was mentioned before. I went to my dealer who did not have it. Then all of a sudden he called me back and said it went to the parts dept and they just brought him a few copies. I asked if i could post it and he said sure, its public knowledge, no need to keep this secret. I scanned in the Mustang pages as best i could and had to resize them down to upload them. Enjoy!!
Hmmm...as previously noted, no discussion of ratio in the PP. I like the Alcantara inserts on the carbon pack. No discussion of Magneride. Not happy that black accent is only available with black painted roof.