WHAT DID YOU PAY!!!

Nuked

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Triple Yellow GTPP w/Recaros
Vehicle Showcase
Like my car. I don't think you can get a much lower OTD price than $31,000
But depends on the state and county you live in too.
Yeah location definetely matters when it comes to OTD pricing. In my state, WV, tax is only 5% and you can deduct trade in value from the sale price so you only pay tax on the difference. Depending on what your scenario is, the trade in "tax break" can be a fairly large savings. For me, I ended up only paying 450 in taxes and 150 in title, license and other fees.
Sponsored

bl4d3runn3r

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Blu Fury
Yeah location definetely matters when it comes to OTD pricing. In my state, WV, tax is only 5% and you can deduct trade in value from the sale price so you only pay tax on the difference. Depending on what your scenario is, the trade in "tax break" can be a fairly large savings. For me, I ended up only paying 450 in taxes and 150 in title, license and other fees.
I didn't have a trade in and I had to pay 10% sales tax... Taxes and fees was like $3000

GTRacerX.

The Masked Racer
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rex
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ford Mustang GT Premium PP
Tell you ....

After I take delivery - depends what rebates and incentives are at the time I pick up the car. At the time I ordered it Ford offered $2,500.00 in rebates.

Mr.Zergling

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 GT Premium Vert w/ PP
Drove out on Saturday with a Lightning Blue 2017 GT Vert - PP, 400A, Nav, Tape Stripe, Premium, Premier Trim w/ color accent, all weather floor mats. Originally was someone else's special order that got abandoned (good luck for me!)

Pre-Taxes was 40,900. I don't even wanna talk about the title taxes and tags....

Jdmuscle

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Supra Viper Z06 Mustang
30.4k plus taxes n title for a 17 GTPP with reverse sensing. MSRP was 37.4k.

Sponsored

derklink

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mach 1
Looked at a new 2017 GT Premium, MSRP $42,125, they're asking $36,762 firm. Sales guy told me that this is only $500 over invoice. Quote: "We only sell normal Mustangs to get more GT 350s from Ford that we can mark up . That is how we make our money." Couldn't contain myself and started laughing. Why do people here seem to get discounts between 7k and 10k all day long? Where are those deals? Certainly not where I live...

natepcbfl

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Nathan
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang Premium GTpp 50th AP ---- 1989 Mustang GT 25th Anniversary
Vehicle Showcase
Looked at a new 2017 GT Premium, MSRP $42,125, they're asking $36,762 firm. Sales guy told me that this is only $500 over invoice. Quote: "We only sell normal Mustangs to get more GT 350s from Ford that we can mark up . That is how we make our money." Couldn't contain myself and started laughing. Why do people here seem to get discounts between 7k and 10k all day long? Where are those deals? Certainly not where I live...
Oh your one of those dealers that marks up a car over MSRP. Well at least now I know where to never go and where to never send folks. Ill go down the road, y'all have a good day.

Just find what you want online. I found mine in 15 minutes with every option besides the auto wipers and adaptive CC, cheaper than anybody even remotely close to me.

bl4d3runn3r

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Blu Fury
I guess they all don't mean OTD price. Their prices are without sales tax and fees.
Sometimes you get a good deal though on a car that sits on the lot for a very long time.

Nuked

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Triple Yellow GTPP w/Recaros
Vehicle Showcase
I guess they all don't mean OTD price. Their prices are without sales tax and fees.
Sometimes you get a good deal though on a car that sits on the lot for a very long time.
Yup, that's exactly what I did, although mine was as much luck as anything else. One other thing to keep in mind when looking. Dealers don't always show the full discounted price online. Mine was discounted but nowhere near the price they gave me when I looked at it in person.

If a person is not in a hurry nor very picky on what options/colors they get, I would advise waiting until closer to the 18's release. There will be some very good deals on 17's at that time.

david77845

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
C7 Corvette
Just came back from a local Ford dealer.
Got quoted for 39,500 OTD for 42,180MSRP. Tax here is 6%.
It's a 17 GT premium PP M6.
I was thinking like 37-38k OTD. Kind of higher than I thought.
Can I go lower??

Sponsored

GT Pony

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium, Black w/Saddle, 19s, NAV
Just came back from a local Ford dealer.
Got quoted for 39,500 OTD for 42,180MSRP. Tax here is 6%.
It's a 17 GT premium PP M6.
I was thinking like 37-38k OTD. Kind of higher than I thought.
Can I go lower??
$2,235 of that $39,500 OTD quote is sales tax - and probably some other "fees" on top of that. So essentially you'd get the car for $37,265 which was almost $5,000 off MSRP.

I never include sales tax when analyzing a deal because the sales tax is an evil thing that everyone must pay, and some pay more than others depending in what state they live in.

In order to get it for $37K OTD, it would have to be priced at ~$35K which would have been ~$7K off of MSRP. Your deal wasn't bad. Are there better deals? Only way to know is hit up every dealer in your area and compare.

david77845

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
C7 Corvette
$2,235 of that $39,500 OTD quote is sales tax - and probably some other "fees" on top of that. So essentially you'd get the car for $37,265 which was almost $5,000 off MSRP.

I never include sales tax when analyzing a deal because the sales tax is an evil thing that everyone must pay, and some pay more than others depending in what state they live in.

In order to get it for $37K OTD, it would have to be priced at ~$35K which would have been ~$7K off of MSRP. Your deal wasn't bad. Are there better deals? Only way to know is hit up every dealer in your area and compare.

Thanks! Well I thought 39.5k was too much so I left but I now know how much i should expect. I'm assuming I can get near 8k off??

Regs

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang 2016 Echoboost
4k off MSRP is about what you expect from a deal. You can likely get 5-6k if you kick and scream and play hardball.

offcamber

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Magnetic GT - Premium/PP
14% off MSRP is a good deal and can be had more easily at the bigger dealers like Koons and Brandon Ford.
Sponsored