Globetrotter
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350
Vehicle Showcase
Cant do July, as I'll most likely be shipping my car back to the states by then.
Sponsored

RMS550

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ronny
Vehicle(s)
Mustang 2015 EB, custom pack
Actually more like June as in May the weather is so so (like this weekend!)...but certainly not the first weekend of June as this is a big bank holiday weekend and many people are away.
Can't make it in May 2018, to much family festivities already planned for that month.:mad:

Notes

Moustang
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BLACK S550 EB/AT/PP/EU
Actually more like June as in May the weather is so so (like this weekend!)...but certainly not the first weekend of June as this is a big bank holiday weekend and many people are away.
Second weekend of June would be great, maybe better weather and for those bringing their son or daughter it might just fit before their school exams as well.

NewMustangDE

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Patrik
Vehicle(s)
EU Mustang GT Fastback/Auto/Ruby Red/PP/Alarm
Can't make it in May 2018, to much family festivities already planned for that month.:mad:
Second weekend of June would be great, maybe better weather and for those bringing their son or daughter it might just fit before their school exams as well.

We will see. I am sure we can work something out. As RĂ©gis said, a lot of our planning is in the hands of others and until we know our possibilities, its better not to do too much planning at the moment.

One thing for sure is that something will be organised for the ladies ;)

Sponsored

kwpony

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mach1
That's the problem at the moment... :rant:

The idea is kind of fixed but the dates not yet and not depending on me...:(
As soon as I have them I'll unveil the secret as it might be limited in number....

Probably 2nd, 3rd or 4th weekend of May. So keep these weekends in May : free :D !!
May should work well for me. I would suggest later in May to diminish the odds of cold wet weather. Next time I plan on staying the Chateau with everyone else. :first:

vieirinha33

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
André
Vehicle(s)
Mustang Ecoboost Race Red
[MENTION=7100]Ericc B[/MENTION]
unedited pic for my favourite minion :p ahahaha

DSC_0153.jpg

Voodoo077

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kris
Vehicle(s)
Mustang EB 2016, BMW F11 M kit 2013, Seat Ateca 2017, Volvo T8 2019
And Caballus for yet another awesome soundtrack during the trip back to the hotel and warning us for the speed-radar! Some where less lucky :-)
Anyone remembers at what about what time we left the park towards hotel and at what time we arrived there?
Seems the first "fee" for speeding is in (not me) and to have an idea if it will be the only one...

Sponsored

Notes

Moustang
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BLACK S550 EB/AT/PP/EU
Anyone remembers at what about what time we left the park towards hotel and at what time we arrived there?
Seems the first "fee" for speeding is in (not me) and to have an idea if it will be the only one...
I think around 18.30 19.00H ish we passed the radar :D heard about it yesterday, 49€ sounds alright I guess.
Measured speed 101 and 97 after correction in 90 zone. Silly that they put the radar just in front the section that went from 90 to 110/130 though. :frusty:

I do suspect there are a few more, PJ did you get one?

Voodoo077

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kris
Vehicle(s)
I think around 18.30 19.00H ish we passed the radar :D heard about it yesterday, 49€ sounds alright I guess.
Measured speed 101 and 97 after correction in 90 zone. Silly that they put the radar just in front the section that went from 90 to 110/130 though. :frusty:

I do suspect there are a few more, PJ did you get one?
Ok thx [MENTION=14076]Notes[/MENTION]. Strange as we saw a flash where the speed went down from 110 to 90 or from 90 to 70 (not sure anymore). Really at the moment you arrived at the speed plate. But this seemed earlier in time than what Bart told. :shrug:

MustangMustHaves

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.mustangmusthaves.be
First Name
PJ
Vehicle(s)
Euro 2016 Mustang Ecoboost MT Triple Yellow
Nope, not yet. But my coyote warned me 3 times on that road. So I'm not expecting any to be honest.

e: didn't see any flashed for us for anybody around us either. I warned [MENTION=21204]kapiteinlangzaam[/MENTION], but he didn't notice :lol:

Notes

Moustang
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BLACK S550 EB/AT/PP/EU
Ok thx @Notes . Strange as we saw a flash where the speed went down from 110 to 90 or from 90 to 70 (not sure anymore). Really at the moment you arrived at the speed plate. But this seemed earlier in time than what Bart told. :shrug:
Ive seen several on various points, even without radar... could have been light reflections as well.

Voodoo077

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kris
Vehicle(s)
Ive seen several on various points, even without radar... could have been light reflections as well.
No unfortunately we clearly saw the radar flashing. Cars in front of me saw it too. Wondering who was in front but after Bart? Well we will see if we get anything anyway.
Sponsored