Sponsored

2015 DIB GT on staggered candy red MRR FS01 Forged 20's & Steeda Goodies

essque

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
What's up everyone, just finished the first wave of mods on my 2015 GT. I fell in love with the MRR FS01's and decided to take a chance and go with candy red to match the taillights. Paul at N4SM and Carlos at MRR had these custom painted with the perfect offset/fitment and I'm literally stunned with the results. Tremendous people to work with as they had these mounted/balanced and shipped across country in ridiculously fast time. Thanks so much guys! The concavity and depth of these wheels are very substantial in person and they're featherweight light. I think 24-25 lbs. 20x10 fronts and 20x11 rears with 275/30 and 305/30 Toyo's.

Thanks to David at Steeda as well. Their progressive lowering springs, g-trac brace and axle-back exhaust have this car running smooth as hell, handling fantastic and sounding like an exotic muscle car if that makes any sense. Proud to be a part of this Mustang community and hope you like the results. Randomly met fellow Mustang enthusiast (2015 PP GT black) and automotive photographer Mike Yoksich in Eastern Market and he busted out the zoom lens with his D300 for a couple of quick shots which was incredible. This guy is brilliant. The rest were shot with my GH4 and HTC One M9. I'll have more later this week. Enjoy and say hello if you see me around town!

sjMSDwO.jpg

JT71ZyH.jpg
Sponsored

Last edited:

Sarah2015

CTURTLE
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Sarah
Vehicle(s)
2015 EcoBoost Premium (RR)
Looks great. Nice photos! The 2nd one is my favorite.
I lived in Michigan for 18 years and never visited Eastern Market. Might have to take a road trip back sometime next year.

MELLOWYELLOW06

MELLOW 2.0
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 TY GT PP
Beautiful!

I love mine as well. I saw your rims before you did and I couldn't wait to see them on your car.

Congrats.
Doesn't you're steering feel super light now?

OP
OP
essque

essque

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
Of course the 2nd pic was by the pro photographer lol. You'll love EM, lots of good food and people. Make sure to get a pizza from Supino's if you visit! Everyone was flipping out when I pulled over to take pictures down there, it was fun. Luckily they had a huge graffiti art festival last week so I was able to have access to some of the best backdrops around town.

Sponsored

OP
OP
essque

essque

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
Man I can't wait to see your car! Honestly these are one of the best purchases I've ever made. The steering, handling and suspension is so much better than stock and it honestly drives like a dream considering the stance. I'd love to go with sportlines, coilovers or bags but with these Michigan roads, I'm happy with that little bit of extra clearance while still being relatively low. Basically I'm in automotive heaven right now haha.

Beautiful!

I love mine as well. I saw your rims before you did and I couldn't wait to see them on your car.

Congrats.
Doesn't you're steering feel super light now?

Khyber

it's a hard parked life
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Landon
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT PP CO
Those are 305s on rear? They look stretched

Edit:

Nvm they're 30 series that's why they look off to me. Needs more meat imo front and back but definitely superman look!

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

OP
OP
essque

essque

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
Funny, my last one got a lot of batmobile comments so I'm used to the superhero references lol.

UKhAz8S.jpg

As far as the 30 series, I understand your perspective and considered 35 series but I prefer the lower profile aesthetically and the difference in ride quality is negligible between the two. It's crazy, I went from stock height and a 50 series tire to a 1.25" drop and 30 series tire and the ride feels surprisingly smooth. A testament to the S550 platform and Steeda's engineering. On 19's or 18's, I bet the ride is heavenly w/progressives installed.

tweekdout

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT PP 6m
Thx so much for posting these, your DIB pops with those kicks!

HybridGT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT "Ecoboost"
That profile just makes it look PERFECT! :thumbsup:

Now it's gonna be even harder deciding between 35 and 30... You've definitely convinced me to go 20's. After reading that the ride quality is still excellent.

What about your acceleration etc? Still great? Negligible difference between stock 19's and 20?

Sponsored
OP
OP
essque

essque

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
Thanks a lot and no difference in acceleration at all that I've noticed. I'm pretty sure they're comparable in weight to the stock 18's maybe a tad heavier because of the tires but it can't be by much. I'll weigh the stock wheels for a comparison when I get a chance.

Todd15Fastback

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Todd
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT PP Fastback
Very unique look! Car looks great, nice job. Those wheels are very aesthetically pleasing on the S550.

Jeff's FRC

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeff
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT
Looks awesome I love those wheels! Your tire size choice is perfect too! Job well done sir:first:

68fbjjz109

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15' GTPP
I really like going to eastern market and seeing the street art on the northern side, I am surprised I haven't seen your car around.

Evolvd

Instigator
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brian
Vehicle(s)
2021 Shelby GT500
As soon as I saw this I thought of the Eminem song "I can't be your Superman" lol...awesome look!
Sponsored