Sponsored

2018 Bullitt Mustang (and Features) Confirmed in Window Sticker

Kristian87

Super Moderator
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT
All it's going to be is a full loaded GT with a unique color, stripe, and wheel package. And a crap ton of "Bullit" decals pasted all over the interior and exterior. I don't see why it shouldn't make it to the UK.
Good point, I based my comment on the GT350 not coming over, but as you say it would be far easier for Ford to do this.

Oh gosh, I can see myself getting caught up in all the excitement and ordering one :lol:

Could be 2020 by the time Ford UK cotton on though...
Sponsored

QuickMidget

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'14 Shelby GT500
Vehicle Showcase
Can someone explain how or why this confirms the 2018 Bullitt?

I am excited if it is true, but I don't understand how this is more than a rumor.

Phil@JDM

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 Bullitt, 2004 Cobra, 1968 Fastback

I am excited if it is true, but I don't understand how this is more than a rumor.
Thats what i was thinking lol. I think the anonymous source might be Photoshop :shrug:

wireeater

Threads
Reaction score
Website
wheelwell.com
First Name
Rich
Vehicle(s)
Shadow Black 2019 Mustang GT Premium+ PP 6spd

My feelings as well. It's a generated window sticker. What makes it confirmed? It's already different from the one that was posted yesterday in some of the descriptions.

attachment.jpg
2018-Bullitt Mustang Window Sticker.jpg

EJS2016

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ed
Vehicle(s)
2016 Shadow Black GT Premium, 6A, 3.55 / '08 GT
Good point...I'm usually the skeptic!

Sponsored

Ace

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.modernmusclecars.de
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2018 Camaro 2SS (EU)
My feelings as well. It's a generated window sticker. What makes it confirmed? It's already different from the one that was posted yesterday in some of the descriptions.
Ok, that is pretty much debunking that at least one of them could be fake :doh:

Bullitt

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang Bullitt
I think the thing that confirms it isn't so much the sticker itself, but the fact that the Bullitt is in the system and a window sticker can be generated. It's obviously inaccurate and incomplete. Can't explain the discrepancies between the one I saw and this new one that was posted, but they're both providing the same info, one's just a little more complete. There's a possibility these could be fake, but between the new camo'd Mustang mule that was just spied, the Rock video leak earlier this year, and the stuff I've been hearing from multiple dealers, where there's smoke...

Darkane

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350 Base
I just hope the bullit will have some performance goodies.

475hp will be just the right amount I think.

Funny to think that a (slightly) special edition mustang would be 15hp higher than a corvette.

:ford:

QuickMidget

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'14 Shelby GT500
Vehicle Showcase
I think the thing that confirms it isn't so much the sticker itself, but the fact that the Bullitt is in the system and a window sticker can be generated. It's obviously inaccurate and incomplete. Can't explain the discrepancies between the one I saw and this new one that was posted, but they're both providing the same info, one's just a little more complete. There's a possibility these could be fake, but between the new camo'd Mustang mule that was just spied, the Rock video leak earlier this year, and the stuff I've been hearing from multiple dealers, where there's smoke...
I have been endlessly searching the internet since the Rock video for something anything. I was hoping for something more than just rumors....

Bullitt

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang Bullitt
I have been endlessly searching the internet since the Rock video for something anything. I was hoping for something more than just rumors....
Well the wait shouldn't be too much longer if it's happening. LA Auto Show in November or Detroit in January.

Sponsored

BenGTPP

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ben
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT Premium PP
Vehicle Showcase
$56k, thats almost $20k more than I paid for my 2016 GTPP. Hard pass. The whole point of the mustang is it's performance at a low price point.

Topnotch

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mazda CX-9 Touring

Cgocifer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 1SS 1LE, 2015 RAM Ecodiesel, 2015 4Runner
56k for what? Just looks like a premium GT with 401A and green paint with some window louvers. I don't even see active exhaust listed. No mention of special wheels, etc. No thanks, I'll load up a base GT with PP1 or 2 and 301A. 44k

Will have to see if this is fake news...

Last edited:

TNcoupe

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Josh
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT PP
Holy Santa Claus shit....that price.
Sponsored