Sponsored

Any GT350 owners contemplating the '17 Raptor?

fuhrius

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT350R, Focus RS, Raptor
I bought on that another customer had ordered and bailed on...but, it is 'lightly optioned' for a raptor and much like bossing's. it's just got 802a and tech package...windowed around $64k. After a very long trip to see the eclipse, I'm very glad I have the tech package and a lot of the 802a goodies...but they're not essential in any way. I would not have felt good about paying for any of the exterior graphics which I see a lot stock units with...there a number of ways to let this price of the truck get pretty out of hand.

I would have ordered bead-locks but the truck I bought didn't have them. Picked up some nice method wheels for $800 and will sell the stockers for $400-$500 ish...so the wheel upgrade was cheap....nowI'm in it about $65k and feel like I won't take a bit hit on it given where prices are trending (pretty strong used market and lots of trucks with inflated msrp's due to the option ordering).
Sponsored

JZTRK

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Joseph
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350R''Ken'' 2016 GT350 2020 GT "Mollie"
After my last post I thought long and hard about a raptor or a king ranch and last Saturday I was at the dealer picking up my fiesta ST from service and they had several raptors in stock including a used 17 raptor so we took it out and I was very impressed by how quick the trans bangs the gears. this is what the dealer said any Raptor on the lot 10k ADM and if I order one 3k ADM and I will be the first one getting a 2019 in my town. Is ADM still a thing or should I play hard ball and insist on no ADM.

P.S the Fiesta is a blast to drive it gets 30mpg

Hack

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang, Camaro
After my last post I thought long and hard about a raptor or a king ranch and last Saturday I was at the dealer picking up my fiesta ST from service and they had several raptors in stock including a used 17 raptor so we took it out and I was very impressed by how quick the trans bangs the gears. this is what the dealer said any Raptor on the lot 10k ADM and if I order one 3k ADM and I will be the first one getting a 2019 in my town. Is ADM still a thing or should I play hard ball and insist on no ADM.

I don't think Ford is limiting the quantities on the Raptor, so IMO you should be able to get one with no ADM. I'm not in the market for one, though - so take my thoughts with a grain of salt.

68fbjjz109

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15' GTPP

What Hack said.

Ford is not limiting quantities on the Raptor. 0 reason to pay an ADM. I'll see if I can find to document, be Ford themselves posted a Q&A regarding the Gen2 Raptor stating this.

Robbys3m3

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350
in my neck of the woods prices are msrp, or a grand under typically.

Sponsored

sublime1996525

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Race Red GT350
There is no reason to pay ADM. They are everywheee. Be patient and you should be able to find a deal.

96cobra

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT350R
Raptors are everywhere now and I could easily pick up an '18 for MSRP or below (perhaps below with the MY19 upgrades).

But I'm very happy with my Supercharged '14. :)
IMG_2020.jpg

Sponsored

JZTRK

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Joseph
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350R''Ken'' 2016 GT350 2020 GT "Mollie"
thanks for the feedback and ammo. I will see what happens today:ford: