Sponsored

Any GT350 owners contemplating the '17 Raptor?

machsmith

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jim
Vehicle(s)
Honda Minis
It wasn't hard, I just called 1. This is way less difficult than a 350/R.
Sponsored

Sponsored

machsmith

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jim
Vehicle(s)
Honda Minis
I could have taken a couple k off my msrp deal but the guy did it in another way by giving me 3k more for my trade in than I should have gotten. Good fella... plus in iowa we are tax exempt from our trade in. Both sides won, in a sense.

machsmith

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jim
Vehicle(s)
Honda Minis
FRF is starting to see more people looking for a raptor. Looks like people are catching on to the truck and it seems like dealers are up to their old shenanigans again, 5 to 30k on them.. I'm sure not quite the craze as the 350 since they are building around 20k of them for 2017, but then they also sell 600k f150s a year.

Sponsored

machsmith

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jim
Vehicle(s)
Honda Minis
Congrats!!
mine moved up a week. Should be here next week probably Monday or Tuesday. My dealer got one in and I just dropped by to look at it. All I can say is the thing looks brute...especially from the front. Very pleased with the way they look in person. Going to be a fun DD.

DrumReaper

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1971 429CJ Mach 1, 2012 Boss 302
Congrats!!
mine moved up a week. Should be here next week probably Monday or Tuesday. My dealer got one in and I just dropped by to look at it. All I can say is the thing looks brute...especially from the front. Very pleased with the way they look in person. Going to be a fun DD.
I'm looking forward to this as well brother. Any mods you got coming?

theman1990

1 arm, 4 cars, 0 autos
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Daniel
Vehicle(s)
GT350 Tech, GT350R
Nice!! Every dealer in South Florida won't budge below 10k over MSRP.... I'm not dropping 80k on a truck, sorry..... :(

DrumReaper

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1971 429CJ Mach 1, 2012 Boss 302
Nice!! Every dealer in South Florida won't budge below 10k over MSRP.... I'm not dropping 80k on a truck, sorry..... :(
Dude there are MSRP deals around... go over to ford raptor forum dot com. Sometimes people post those deals.

machsmith

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jim
Vehicle(s)
Honda Minis
I'm looking forward to this as well brother. Any mods you got coming?
I am thinking about ordering these:

http://www.spdperformance.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=566_567&products_id=118

How hard would it be to get at these is the question. Gotta do it right when I get it or not at all cause it will be welded there after several heat cycles.

Added HP without a tune, and when FP comes out with their tune I'll get that. May wait on the tune to see what other tuners are able to get out of it, even tho I'm sure it will be much more than fords. Other than that I'll just be doing some assesories and caller good.
Stopped by my dealer and they had a white scab. Thing was cool. I thought I liked last gen scab better. This one the screw looks more perportionate IMO and it looks better.
Sponsored

Last edited: