5.0_SD

Village Idiot/Biermeister
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bill
Vehicle(s)
17 GT Base Lightning Blue
From my other thread...black out package...day I brought it home. I was bummed I missed the sale of the gloss black hood vents, I think that would set it off even more...we'll see. Formula One Pinnacle tint goes on Monday and I will order McGard black lugs.
opzj9u.jpg

351a5w3.jpg

20af32a.jpg
Sponsored

Last edited:

s550soon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1990 mustang gt hatch
Has anyone seen the Velgen classic 5 in satin bronze finish on a lightnign blue s550? I really want the wheels but haven't seen any pics on a lightning blue car. A quick google search produced nothing.

Omega

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 LB GT PP 401A, Roush 727
Some more LB Lov'n :love:
IMG_4282ss.jpg
image_2017-03-22_19-13-22s.jpg
image_2017-03-22_19-13-24s.jpg

Sponsored

JoeySD

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Joey
Vehicle(s)
16' BMW M2, 6MT, Long Beach Blue Metalic
Overcast but mild day here, so thought I'd try and get a few shots by my studio/shop. Looking to get tint once it warms up, and gotta get those BMR springs I've had sitting in my garage for a month installed..
By far the best looking Lightning Blue s550's I've ever seen !! The black roof, spoiler and black PP rims really make it look sharp.

Did you paint the glossy emblems or did you buy them ?? I was leaning towards Magnetic for when I order my 18' but now I think I'm going with Lightning Blue !!!

Last edited:

Dsquared

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT PP LB
By far the best looking Lightning Blue s550 I've ever seen !! The black roof, spoiler and black PP rims really make it look sharp.

Did you paint the glossy emblems or did you buy them ?? I was leaning towards Magnetic for when I order my 18' but now I think I'm going with Lightning Blue !!!
Thanks for the kind words man! You can buy the gloss black emblems, easy to replace if you decide to get them. Videos on Youtube of the process, and a thread or two here as well..
You can't go wrong with LB or the Magnetic! I was torn between the Ruby Red and LB, but this one kind of fell in my lap, and I'm loving it. Best of luck on your purchase.

JoeySD

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Joey
Vehicle(s)
Thanks for the kind words man! You can buy the gloss black emblems, easy to replace if you decide to get them. Videos on Youtube of the process, and a thread or two here as well..
You can't go wrong with LB or the Magnetic! I was torn between the Ruby Red and LB, but this one kind of fell in my lap, and I'm loving it. Best of luck on your purchase.
thanks !! I'll be thinking about it for the next couple of months :thumbsup:

Sponsored

5.0_SD

Village Idiot/Biermeister
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bill
Vehicle(s)
17 GT Base Lightning Blue
Took some cellphone shots a little after sunset...and lookie what's in the background of the first pic :thumbsup:

JoeySD

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Joey
Vehicle(s)
Awesome!:eyebulge:
great color but thats an odd stripe design lol Where is the thinner stripe on the left? did they forget to apply it?? hahahahaha OCD kicking in !! :lol:
Sponsored

Last edited: