Sponsored

Who's sitting on dealers' lots the longest.

tsunami

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Premium EcoBoost Convertible
Of the ten cars sitting on dealers' lots the longest...the Camaro and Corvette are sitting for about 8 months. No Ford models in the top 10 list.
Sponsored

offroadkarter

Threads
Reaction score
Website
offroadkarter.smugmug.com
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT PP
source

Swayse

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 gt auto
Mine sat on the lot for almost a year. Nobody wanted a totally loaded out PP with recaro seats. Kinda wish I would have bought a base PP, I hate ACC.

bluebeastsrt

Oh boy
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
BigD
Vehicle(s)
Ruby red 2019 GT Premium.
70% of the cars on that list are GM cars. Really makes you wonder about the more profit, less cars sold nonsense babbled on some other car forums!:crazy:

Sponsored

Glenn G

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Glenn
Vehicle(s)
15 DIB 6MT base Ecoboost

HoosierDaddy

Threads
Reaction score
Winchestertonfieldville (ok, Scottsdale), AZ
First Name
Randy
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium PP
Mine sat on the lot for almost a year. Nobody wanted a totally loaded out PP with recaro seats.
That had to be a special order where the deal fell thru or the guy who orders cars was pissed off and bailing and nobody caught it in time. LoL I remember a post in some car forum years ago from a guy who ordered for an Arizona dealer (wasn't a Ford dealer); he ordered a shitload of cars without A/C (prior to it being standard) before a career change.

Of 10 local dealers, not one had a loaded PP (or any manual trans) with ACC. I always order anyway, but would have liked to test the ACC with manual first. Fortunately, it was better than I hoped other than the silly requirement to resume it after a shift. My manual trans 2013 Cadillac automatically re-engages cruise after a shift; so no reason Ford can't do it.

jacknifetoaswan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Race Red Mustang GT Premium Performance Pack
I'm surprised that the SS isn't on that list, though maybe there just aren't enough of them to justify (or the source hasn't even heard of it).

Shame, too, because that car is a bona fide badass. I almost ordered one instead of my Mustang, and I was DEAD SET on a Mustang (and have only ever owned Ford vehicles).

JR
Sponsored