Sponsored

Anderson Composites Carbon Fiber Product Offering

MagneticXV

Magnetic15
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT
Here are some photos of the Anderson Composites Heat Extractor Hood, GT350 Style front fenders and the GT350R Style rear spoiler
The unpainted carbon matches pretty close to magnetic. Do you plan to leave it unpainted? I have magnetic and it'd be nice to not have to paint it.
Sponsored

BMR Tech

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bmrsuspension.com
First Name
Dion
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT, 2010 GT500, 2019 F-150 5.0
Is there any way we can get a list of the parts that save weight over the OEM pieces, and how much lighter they are?

lisandra

mama smurf
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
lisandra
Vehicle(s)
ecoboost PP non premium
Anyone can chine in on the extractor hood under the rain? Issues? Anything you did in particular about it?

Sponsored

Dark_Knight_Mustang

16 Roushcharged GT
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steven
Vehicle(s)
2016 Roushcharged 727HP Mustang GT
Extractor hood

Anyone can chine in on the extractor hood under the rain? Issues? Anything you did in particular about it?
I live in the Seattle area and this is my second rainy season with the Heat extractor hood. While some water does get in and can leave water spots I've never had any issues with it. The water drains out and hasn't harmed anything. No electrical or mechanical issues at all.
IMG_2649.JPG

Stage_3

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Roush Stage 3
I live in the Seattle area and this is my second rainy season with the Heat extractor hood. While some water does get in and can leave water spots I've never had any issues with it. The water drains out and hasn't harmed anything. No electrical or mechanical issues at all.
Killer looking hood.
Need some better photos of that! :thumbsup:

lisandra

mama smurf
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
lisandra
Vehicle(s)
ecoboost PP non premium
Thanks!!

byklin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Magnetic GT
does anyone know if it is an absolute necessity to take off the rear bumper and tail lights to install the rear diffuser?
Sponsored