Sponsored

Whipple belt chirp

pro 5.0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT
Looking good did you guys increase the tension on the spring at all ?
Sponsored

Jmeo

You said member ;)
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jaime
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT500, 2022 F150 PowerBoost
Vehicle Showcase
Image of the tensioner assembled without a pulley. There shipped out with all necessary hardware and simple instructions.
Jesus I knew you were making a custom replacement but wow! Nice job that thing looks beautiful!

Will the 10 rib version look the same?

Sponsored

rio16

MAD_50HH
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rio
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Whippled Competition Orange
Got mine todayyyy looks too good =)

lyarbrough

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT PP, 2.9L Whipple S/C
Sorry, I did not see this until this morning or I would have taken some.

The installation looks pretty straight forward, I think it is a 4 or 5 step process in total. I will not be able to do anything until the weekend. :(

Roh92cp

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Shawn
Vehicle(s)
OW GTPP Whipple
Image of the tensioner assembled without a pulley. There shipped out with all necessary hardware and simple instructions.
OMG:eyebulge: its...its:clap2: wonderful looking. I couldn't have imagined a better looking tensioner and with Whipple logo looks NASA grade:thumbsup:

Jmeo

You said member ;)
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jaime
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT500, 2022 F150 PowerBoost
Vehicle Showcase
OMG:eyebulge: its...its:clap2: wonderful looking. I couldn't have imagined a better looking tensioner and with Whipple logo looks NASA grade:thumbsup:
Agreed, nothing but the best from team Whipple!

Sponsored

RogerS550

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Magnetic GT Premium PP 50th
Eagerly awaiting the results of this new fix. My chirp is horrible now that the ambient temps have dropped.

SmokedSS

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium
Patiently waiting.. Whipple's service has been Great. Can't wait for this fix.

gsxr1300

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jason
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT PP
Looks great! I sent in my request to William.

Roh92cp

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Shawn
Vehicle(s)
OW GTPP Whipple
In regards to whipple's service in light of this and the hesitation issue they have really come through for there customers like no other company I've delt with. Consider these are not across the board problems, not every car had alignment or the hesitation issue. Yes we would all like to not be in the percentage of Whipple customers who had these problems, but it amazes me how Whipple doesn't argue or denounce a problem when it's brought to there attention, but rather they listen and and eventually find a remedy to make there customers happy. My hats off to Dustin and the Whipple team.:usa::usa:

lyarbrough

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT PP, 2.9L Whipple S/C
In regards to whipple's service in light of this and the hesitation issue they have really come through for there customers like no other company I've delt with. Consider these are not across the board problems, not every car had alignment or the hesitation issue. Yes we would all like to not be in the percentage of Whipple customers who had these problems, but it amazes me how Whipple doesn't argue or denounce a problem when it's brought to there attention, but rather they listen and and eventually find a remedy to make there customers happy. My hats off to Dustin and the Whipple team.:usa::usa:
I agree, their customer service has been really good. My only complaint is the one person that needs to send me a new voucher has not, and I have made attempts since August/September.

But, any and every issue I have had (minus the belt squeals was just a bad IAT2 sensor) they have not questioned the validity of the problem or tried arguing that it is not their problem.

There is no doubt that customer service and customer satisfaction is a top priority of theirs.
Sponsored