Sponsored

Ceramic Interior Pictures

Sterling Archer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Evil Mobile
I've seen a few ceramic interiors in person; they're more of a slightly creamy white color than grey. It looks very classy though. Would highly recommend over saddle (seen that too) or black, haven't seen redline to compare.
Sponsored

Chris95GT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang EcoBoost
Anyone have any experience with light colored leather like this? Does it stain easily?
My 95 GT convertible has the oxford white leather in it. I only allow water in the car so that I don't have to worry about messes (two kids). I like the white, but it only goes out on nice days. I don't think I could handle the white if it was my daily driver.

Old 5 Oh

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
David
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium AT
Anyone have any experience with light colored leather like this? Does it stain easily?
I have a very light cream leather in my MKZ. Not perforated, so easy to clean with mild soap and water. At 102K miles, even the driver seat looks new except for wear on the piping where I get in and out. That wore through at about 35K miles and has looked the same since.

I had the same color in my '99 Cobra with similar results. My 02 Mountaineer had light gray/ dark gray combo and was no easier to keep clean, made worse by the perforated leather. The holes load up if you use saddle soap, so something really low-viscosity works best.

I ordered saddle this time. Ceramic is lighter than I want, and I didn't think it would look good with Oxford White. (Can you say BLAND?) And when 107 is a typical summer day, black leather is not the best choice unless you have asbestos hamstrings.

TampaBear67

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cool Blue 07 Accord EX-L 2.4, DOHC, iVTEC Coupe
Found this on the Ford Website last night. It's Clearly NOT the Cloth Recaro's It says it's supposed to be though...
mst15_pg_011_int_full.jpg
Ceramic Interior.jpg

wilkinda65

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
David
Vehicle(s)
2020 Charger ScatPackWB
My LE will be the only light colored interior I have owned. It has me scared to death so Im gonna be looking for some custom covers since It'll be my daily till my new company truck arrives in April/May of 2015

Sponsored

eleanor5oh

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 MY
You guys are all posting pictures of the 50th anniversary package which I'm fairly certain is wrong. These come with the two-tone white seat, not a ceramic seat. I took pictures of this car recently. I would not recommend assuming the ones posted thus far are ceramic at all.

TampaBear67

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cool Blue 07 Accord EX-L 2.4, DOHC, iVTEC Coupe
You guys are all posting pictures of the 50th anniversary package which I'm fairly certain is wrong. These come with the two-tone white seat, not a ceramic seat. I took pictures of this car recently. I would not recommend assuming the ones posted thus far are ceramic at all.
No Elenore5oh, This IS the Ceramic Interior. The Ceramic Interior Has Full Light Color Seat Faces with Color Faced Head Restraints. The Ceramic Interior also Does Not Have the Light Color Door Panel Inserts.

You can tell the Difference from the 50th Anniversary Limited Edition Interior picture that You Posted by the fact that the Limited Edition's Seats Only have the Cashmere Inserts In the Seats and have Black Head Restraints. Limited Editions also have a Running Pony with 50 Years Embossed In the Black Area of the Seat Backs Above the Color Insert.

felipequi

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang Magnetic EB
Has anyone seen the ceramic cloth interior or can share a picture?
There you have: Cloth ceramic interior from a base Ecoboost. I took them at the Ford dealer from Costa Rica. I order one with that same interior. I think it looks great and the cloth feels right.
20150423_113642.jpg
20150423_113656.jpg
20150423_113627.jpg
20150423_113634.jpg

GoBlues38

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Scott
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT, Premium, 3.55, 20" Foundry, 6 Spd

Cobra Jet

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 EB Prem. w/PP and 94 Mustang Cobra
Update:

25k miles as of 06/11/2017

Premium Ceramic leather seating surfaces holding up very well.

I only use Griots leather products. No issues with discoloring, stains, wearing light or dark blue jeans, light or dark casual pants, any color shorts. No damages to seating surfaces when getting in and out of vehicle.

Granted I am careful when entering/exiting vehicle and do make sure leather is properly treated, but this is just to show potential buyers of a Ceramic Leather interior that it can hold up to accrued miles...
IMG_5420.jpg
IMG_5421.jpg
Sponsored