Semper Fi
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
David
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350
Rock the f* on, man! Congrats!

+1 on getting some pictures of this beast!

C7 B8

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 GT350R, '11 Mustang GT
No pics? thats like Playboy w/o pictorials

OP
OP
eric n

eric n

HNIC/Head Ninja in Charge
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.ericnolan.com
First Name
Eric
Vehicle(s)
16 Shelby RR B&W stripes GT350 G0249

My old 2011 GT sitting next to the new RR GT350!!!! Definately an upgrade!

Sponsored

uglygun

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
66 289 2v, 95 Cobra, 05 GT, 15 GT Perf Pack
I got a call yesterday that my car would be ready to pick up at 2:00 today. I was at the dealership at 8:30 AM. The car was in the detail area and they were working away, doing what to me is clearly a good job. I wanted to sit down with the finance guy and get the paperwork out of the way, but was told that my salesman wouldn't be in until 2:00. Damn! I came back at 1:40. My guy Joe Taimez was in and ready to rock. Long story short, I was out by 4:30 on the road with a freakishly sweet ride. The car is off the hook. I haven't had time to get on it as I had to be at work right away. I plan on a varied speed break in for 500 or so miles before testing out the 8250 red line, but I can already tell that this car is a quantum leap over my 2011 Kona GT Premium, with brembo, and electronics package.

Bra-Freakin-Vo Ford. i didn't know you had it in you!!!

By the way, the price was $1 UNDER msrp. Now I have to take my sales guy and his daughter out to dinner, but they are long standing friends/clients. I can't wait for the morning when I can get some miles in.

I was there... i was that annoying eagle eye...

congrats. I was going to ask about MSRP when I saw you but didnt want to talk price arou d sales guys. You were busy and excited and I didnt want to distract you.

Beautiful car.

Figured you were on this forum.

OP
OP
eric n

eric n

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.ericnolan.com
First Name
Eric
Vehicle(s)
I was there... i was that annoying eagle eye...

congrats. I was going to ask about MSRP when I saw you but didnt want to talk price arou d sales guys. You were busy and excited and I didnt want to distract you.

Beautiful car.

Figured you were on this forum.
You did me an awesome favor finding that little ding. It's documented and they will fix it when I can stand to be away from it for 3 days. Thanks so much!!!

uglygun

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
66 289 2v, 95 Cobra, 05 GT, 15 GT Perf Pack
You did me an awesome favor finding that little ding. It's documented and they will fix it when I can stand to be away from it for 3 days. Thanks so much!!!
Welcome.

It is a small town, I am sure we will cross paths again. Once the car is broken in I would love a chance to see the car again, with my 2015 right next to it to really get to compare differences, and maybe a ride in passenger seat.

Do you know what color the other car that sold was? And was it a GT350 or an R?

Twin Turbo

Super Moderator
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Paul
Vehicle(s)
Mustang '05 GT
That's a fantastic colour combo, Eric! She's gorgeous!

Love the old '65/'66 lurking in the background, too. Polar opposite of your GT350, but still part of a great family :headbang:

Sponsored

Honus

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 RR GT350 Tech
That's my exact color combo; apparently wont be in the works until next year but that's ok with me. That car looks fn rad.

OP
OP
eric n

eric n

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.ericnolan.com
First Name
Eric
Vehicle(s)
Welcome.

It is a small town, I am sure we will cross paths again. Once the car is broken in I would love a chance to see the car again, with my 2015 right next to it to really get to compare differences, and maybe a ride in passenger seat.

Do you know what color the other car that sold was? And was it a GT350 or an R?
I am told the other car was dib with black stripes. I didn't get a chance to see it. I was told tech pack, but don't know for sure. As per the ride, that can definately be worked out. Least I can do.

HizliBullet

GT350
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mustang
Vehicle(s)
16 GT350, 17 Edge Sport
Vehicle Showcase
curiosity question: I opted out of black roof because water marks get on my OCD nerves, what was your reason to go with it?
Sponsored