Sponsored

Italian Pony Twins

tarnisil

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang S550 turbo
Here is a photographic comparison between two turbocharged red beauties: mine and Papinist's.
Mine is a base EB, while Papinist's has got the Mustang Pack (MP).
Enjoy!

I just forgot the central armrest but I will add that tomorrow!!!

Thank you Papinist for the great time spent together this afternoon!
Sponsored

WILDB

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Will
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT convertible Oxford White
I was hoping to see photos of Papinist's front parking sensors!

Seriously though, looking good. You are lucky to have your Mustangs already.

papinist

The Italian Pony
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Stefano
Vehicle(s)
Mustang EcoBoost MT Race Red EURO - NO MORE
thank you too tarnisil, great afternoon!
You were quicker than me.. I have photos ready and am writing text for my own post about my car :)

Definitely many differences between Mustang with and without Mustang\Custom pack, besides the officially known (rear parking sensors, navigation, heated\cooled seats, chrome windows trim and nickel alloy wheels). Premium leather seats are really different from 'base' leather seats, and not only for front seats but rear seats too.

The strangest thing is... the handle to open the trunk lid from the inside!! The one with pack has it, and the other one without pack has not! :eyebulge: :ninja: :crazy: :confused:

EDIT: However we weren't able to find the two additional speaker that Mustang\Custom pack should have (3 with subwoofer). Where they should be located?!

Notes

Moustang
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BLACK S550 EB/AT/PP/EU
Thanks for the pics, both look good!

Not to worried about base or MP, although their seem to be a few differences between this base and mine. I added the parking sensors and navigation pack as an option. The yellow trunk handle is missing on this base and the speakers are the same as papinist. I'm not sure in what option the trunk handle should be included as I think all models should have it as part of their safety features. (check your dealer, maybe it's just a factory error.

To answer the speaker question, did you notice the small speaker (tweeter) in the roof? Center of the back seats. So 6 front L/R, 5 on the back and 1 sub in the trunk.

Sponsored

papinist

The Italian Pony
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Stefano
Vehicle(s)
Thanks for the pics, both look good!

Not to worried about base or MP, although their seem to be a few differences between this base and mine. I added the parking sensors and navigation pack as an option. The yellow trunk handle is missing on this base and the speakers are the same as papinist. I'm not sure in what option the trunk handle should be included as I think all models should have it as part of their safety features. (check your dealer, maybe it's just a factory error.

To answer the speaker question, did you notice the small speaker (tweeter) in the roof? Center of the back seats. So 6 front L/R, 5 on the back and 1 sub in the trunk.

You have the upgraded (12) speaker as these are part of the navigation pack, IIRC.
I don't think that the small grille on the roof count as a speaker. I thought there are 4 on the doors, 2 on the A pillar, 1 on the center dash (above the 3 vents), 2 on the trunk, 1 subwoofer.. and I am missing 2 speaker that should be around the rear seats, but can't find where!

The missing yellow handle is really strage :D

However, this should be the most comprehensive comparison between "euro" base and custom pack.. even Ford doesn't know all the differences!!

P.S: we forget to say that Tarnisil has the Tatcham alarm, but it shouldn't have any visible differences.

Notes

Moustang
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BLACK S550 EB/AT/PP/EU
The small center one is a tweeter though! Base has 9, navpack has 12

Gryphon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT PP
Thanks for the very clear comparison!! It's nice to see what's actually part of that package and what isn't...

papinist

The Italian Pony
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Stefano
Vehicle(s)
If that counts as a speaker, it's still missing one.

R3v

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT MT & Recaro
Can your cars be that close to each other? Don't your front parking sensors go crazy like that?

Sponsored

papinist

The Italian Pony
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Stefano
Vehicle(s)
found this thread: http://www.mustang6g.com/forums/showthread.php?t=25501
with all info on audio system. That speaker on the roof is not counted as an audio system speaker.

Premium Models 200A/400A (9 Speaker Configuration)
6.5" (Doors)
3.5" (Doors)
Tweeters (A Pillars)
3.5" Center Channel (In dash)
6.5" (Rear Deck)

Premium Models w/ Shaker Audio 201A/401A (12 Speaker Configuration)
6.5" (Doors)
3.5" (Doors)
Tweeters (A Pillars)
3.5" Center Channel (In dash)
6.5" Coax (Rear Deck)
Subwoofer
Photo shows clearly that my two 'missing' speakers are tweeter inside the rear speaker (COAX)
:)

papinist

The Italian Pony
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Stefano
Vehicle(s)
mine plays the beeping sound from the parking sensors. It should have the microphone, too.

friendgr

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Awesome comparison !!! That's why forum ROCKS!

You forgot the NAVI ;)

I didn't know that there is also difference in seat's leather. (I knew only for dash stitching and upper part of door panels).
The base looks like fake leather.

Last edited:

Stark

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ford Mustang GT
Thanks for the comparison pictures :)

I can but at the same time can't believe Ford did not think to tell people the differences with the interior when choosing the custom (mustang) pack!! I accepted the stitching on the dash and the soft touch door cards to be different but I was not aware of the actual seat leather to be different!!! Now I am kinda wishing I had gone with the custom pack and just got the wheels painted black and the chrome platidipped black......oh well thanks FORD again for your lack of information!!
Sponsored