Sponsored

December/January Orders

RevvdMedia

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Premium
Still waiting here...
LOL me too. I'll get an update later this week from my dealer. This is one of those cases where no news is actually not good news. I hate being left in the dark :(

detailz03

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Michael
Vehicle(s)
77 Corvette Black W/Flames
Not sure if I'm really lucky, or I'm being given false hope but...
1/15/2015 I put $500 down.
1/21 order is received
1/28 Order is complete and Production started
ETA 2/21

I ordered a EcoBoost Prem with 201A, Performance, Enhanced Security, Navi, Upgraded Leather Seats.

Not sure if anyone can verify how accurate my ETA is but I'm not sure if I should believe it or not.

robmustang201528

15 mustang gt302blown
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15pp
Frustrated date got pushed back another week smh. I haven't read all of the post here. Has this happened to anyone else?

OP
OP
Aaleck

Aaleck

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Nick
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT, PP, Premium, Manual
Frustrated date got pushed back another week smh. I haven't read all of the post here. Has this happened to anyone else?
My date got pushed back a week. I think it may be due to the car getting scheduled an actual day rather rather than just an estimated week.

Sponsored

davekro

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
Convertible, 3.7L, A/T, 051A, DIB
did your dealer send you that? If so, now that is service! :-)

OP
OP
Aaleck

Aaleck

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Nick
Vehicle(s)
So after getting some Wings at buffalo wild wings tonight I stopped by my dealership so see what new cars they have in. In the back they had a 5.0 manual convertible. I got out of my Jeep and checked it out and for the hell of it checked to see if it was unlocked. It opened. Got inside and did my thing pretending it was mine then I looked in the cup holder and both car keys were sitting there. This was at 10pm and everyone was gone. Then I also noticed (while the car was sitting at a slight incline) that the parking brake wasn't even set, just was in first. Oye! I really hope this doesn't happen with mine.

WatchSquid

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jim
Vehicle(s)
93 Reef Blue Mustang convertible
My date got pushed back a week. I think it may be due to the car getting scheduled an actual day rather rather than just an estimated week.
Me too. Went into "in transit" and the EDD was shoved back 5 days.

CRAP.

OP
OP
Aaleck

Aaleck

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Nick
Vehicle(s)
Bah humbug. Mine got pushed back another 2 days tonight. 3/01 now :(

Sponsored
OP
OP
Aaleck

Aaleck

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Nick
Vehicle(s)
Not sure if I'm really lucky, or I'm being given false hope but...
1/15/2015 I put $500 down.
1/21 order is received
1/28 Order is complete and Production started
ETA 2/21

I ordered a EcoBoost Prem with 201A, Performance, Enhanced Security, Navi, Upgraded Leather Seats.

Not sure if anyone can verify how accurate my ETA is but I'm not sure if I should believe it or not.

Good heavens, you might have a really low priority number.

davekro

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
Convertible, 3.7L, A/T, 051A, DIB
Aaleck,
I took an out of the way trip to my dealer tonight just to see the color DIB that I had ordered on my convertible, in person (on a fastback though :eek:( ). The dealer actually had 13 Mustangs. 12 all in a row and a black V6 Vert on the showroom floor. Though I had already pulled up two of their VINs on Cotus, plus one from LA, I took pictures of all twelve Window stickers. I'll run the 10 new VINs to see there timing thru the process. Heh, too much info is never enough! I'm guessing all ther time from transit will be close to the 12, 14, 15 days I got on the first three, but nice to look for any outliers.

It was sad to see twelve Mustangs in a row, all with Lic. plate bracket mounted on the front bumper. :shocked: Truly sad that buyers of dealer ordered cars had no choice, Just sad I think.

Following guy's from cars due in last day or so, the production line seems to have gotten a day or so behind. I wonder if it has recovered in the past, or that all builds after always stay slid out what ever days are slipped in the schedule?

Anyone have an insight on this? I'm guessing once slipped, production does not ramp up and recoop lost time. So when we see slips, most likely I'd guess, it will push out our future dates the same amount. My dealer is supposed to call tomorrow with an update. I'll see if I slipped from my 2/23 Blend date.

Last edited:

Tamadrummer88

Finicky
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang EcoBoost Premium
I know my EDD will get pushed back. Theres no way my car can go into production on the 16th and make it all the way to Hawaii in three weeks. In fact, my EDD is just a few days before i go on vacation for a week :( really wanted to get it before i go but a nice coming back present is appreciated :D

swiftspeed10

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Benny
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang Ecoboost Premium
My date was 2/23 but this morning I woke and it had been pushed back 10 days :(. 3/3.

Ordered 1/5*