Sponsored

Build Week 01/05/2015

CompOrangeGT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
Congrats! Mine is finally in Alabama as of this morning, and I have 9 days left on cotus. I'm hoping it will be delivered this upcoming week! [emoji2]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Sponsored

PonyGrrrl

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeanne
Vehicle(s)
16 Cadillac ATS V Coupe
Congrats! Mine is finally in Alabama as of this morning, and I have 9 days left on cotus. I'm hoping it will be delivered this upcoming week! [emoji2]

It only took about 3 days for mine to get to Jupiter once it hit Alabama, it went through Georgia pretty quick but made several stops in Florida it was zigzagging across the state. You should have yours soon.

DoCtA.FlAkE

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium in DIB w/ PP and Premier Trim
Mine arrived at the rail yard at 10pm yesterday in WA! Dealer says 3-5 days, with cotus off with a date of February 1st

66P51

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tim
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Magnetic 6mt 50th AP
Congrats! Very nice looking Mustang. Mine dropped down to 16 days, then dropped off COTUS, No EDD and went back to awaiting shipment. I tracked the rail car, and it was given a "Bad Order" in Battle Creek MI, with no estimate of time to repair.:frusty:
Mine did the same thing last Sunday also in Battle Creek, MI. The train malfunctioned and was down for roughly a day. COTUS reverted back to "Awaiting Shipment" with no EDD. Once the train was back up and running COTUS went back to 'In Transit' and the new EDD was delayed 2 days from the previous (new EDD 02/01/15). As of this morning, dealer said the railcar was passing through Nebraska. Has been traversing roughly one state a day heading out west. I'm excited to get it soon and will post pics when it arrives.

CompOrangeGT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
Mine was showing 9 days on COTUS yesterday and went down to 5 today! I should have it the middle of next week! [emoji2]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sponsored

DoCtA.FlAkE

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium in DIB w/ PP and Premier Trim
Mine arrived at the dealership this afternoon! My dealer sent me these pics via text. First DIB the dealership has seen. Cotus is slow saying 7 days left lol. Picking the Stang up at 10am.

Last edited:

PonyGrrrl

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeanne
Vehicle(s)
16 Cadillac ATS V Coupe
Congrats to everyone that has taken delivery of their cars! I picked mine up last night after work and I didn't leave the dealership until close to 9:00. Sadly I have to bring her back to the dealership on Monday for minor alignment issues, the hood, trunk, doors and bumpers are all slightly off, nothing in comparison to others and no one else noticed but I was looking it over and saw all of the lines that are off. Fortunately they have a body shop at the dealership and they know I do not want to leave her so we are hoping that it's a quick adjustment. Also three of the wheels have surface scratches and one of the three has a chip, they say its an easy fix but I want the one with the chip replaced. We'll see if that happens but I don't feel it's unreasonable to want them replaced instead of fixed on a brand new car. I'm not letting any of it take away from the enjoyment of driving this amazing car. It was totally worth the wait and I am loving everything about it. I have a 9:00 am appointment tomorrow at a local tint shop because I can't have a black leather interior and Magnetic exterior without the blackest tint possible. I will post pics after she's tinted and it's daylight.

Mustangtk

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT PP Ingot Silver
[/IMG]

Tints Yesterday!

PonyGrrrl

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeanne
Vehicle(s)
16 Cadillac ATS V Coupe
Tint today! Detail tomorrow.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1422249483.717280.jpg

Sponsored

BumpnRun

I bleed FORD Blue...
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)
'65 Mustang '08 Edge ltd '98 F150 50th ann
Finally! Rolling on the rails again. Just passed thru Marcellus, MI. I don't know how COTUS and the rail companies share info so quickly, but it's pretty amazing. As soon as my rail car was released from hold and rolling my Mustang went back to "In transit", but no EDD yet.

66P51

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tim
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Magnetic 6mt 50th AP
Delivered 01/28/15. I'll finish paperwork tomorrow and take possession after the dealer details it. Here is a photo of my ride...:thumbsup:
image.jpg

bogey928

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
BJ
Vehicle(s)
1965 Mustang Convertible v289, 2015 GT Convertible
Delivered 01/28/15. I'll finish paperwork tomorrow and take possession after the dealer details it. Here is a photo of my ride...:thumbsup:
Looks awesome, and a little familiar! :cheers:

WatchSquid

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jim
Vehicle(s)
93 Reef Blue Mustang convertible