drbrian722

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brian
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT
Hello all,
My name's Brian and I live in western Connecticut on the NY line and plan on ordering my Mustang in Feb/March. Mine will be a daily driver, and while I'm sure I'll bolt on some bracing, etc, I plan on ordering the car I want and pretty much leaving it alone.
Sponsored

JasonInVegas

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jason
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Convertible
Race Red GT Convertible

I've had it for about a week now :)

GT Premium Convertible
Package 401A
2015 Mustang.jpg

aggieStang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT, 1965 Mustang Coupe
Well I suppose I am new here. My name is Bryan. I have been an avid forum member on some other sites, but I will have to get used to no one singing the praises of the HEMI. I have been a gear head since I was 10. I work in the oilfield down in Texas.

I just bought a new 2015 Guard Metallic GT for my wife. She is a bad influence on me. I am trying to keep this one tame, but she always wants louder and faster. I already cut loose with the black and got rid of the red dot in 5.0 and did the wheels in black as well. Next is a full polk component system with a tasteful sub, then a Stainless Works exhaust.

My first car was a 1965 Coupe that my dad and I rebuilt. Its still tucked away from the weather waiting on my son (when i have one).

King_V

2015 Mustang GT Owner
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1979 Oldsmobile Cutlass Calais, 1987 Ford LTD Crown Victoria LX, 2015 Ford Mustang GT, 2016 Toyota Prius Two Eco
Four-eye 'vic! Excellent. I have a four-eye GT in the garage. :thumbsup:

You are buying it, you should be able to get it all, shouldn't you? :p
Yes, indeed. And I've always kind of liked the look of the four-eyed GT!

You're right - I absolutely DO want to be able to get it exactly how I want.... whatever happened to those days I heard about where you just checked items off an options list?!

SVT_N8

@baggedcobra
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Nate
Vehicle(s)
2015 Oxford White GT
My name is Nate and I'm currently just doing some research and entertaining the idea of buying a 2015 GT. I'm on svtp most of the time, screen name 5spd07gt and on instagram @baggedcobra. I've owned a few Terminators and a GT500. Trying to sell my 03 Oxford white cobra right now. Anyway, I look forward to being here. Thanks

Sponsored

Yruyur

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
RRed EB 50YAP, JLT CAI, Unleashed, custom exhaust
Hello Everyone.

My name is Jeff from southeast WA State (the dry side). My wife and I have a Ruby Red Eco Boost (Premium) 50YAP on-order with delivery expected in late February. The car is primarily for my wife, but make no mistake, I will be the one washing and maintaining it (ha ha).

I plan on loading a tune (when the wife isn't looking) and maybe a CAI.

I love this forum and had learned a lot about Mustangs (this is our first). I am looking forward to being a member of the Mustang family!

Squid

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Justin
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang Ecoboost Premium non PP
New-ish member.

Hello there.

I have been lurking in the background, reading the various threads, and learning quite a bit. I have ordered a 2015 Mustang Ecoboost Premium, non-pp. magnetic with the foundry wheels, and nav. I am Active Duty Navy, stationed in Naples Italy. When I ordered the car, the local Military Car Sales Rep said it wouldn't be delivered until 17 Feb, which is only four days before I return to the states for my next tour. Cotus now states that the car is delivered and the anticipation is killing me. Knowing that My Mustang is just sitting on a car lot in NC, and will be for 38 days is driving me insane. Ugh. Well. could be worse.

CrusaderT2

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Premium
Hello,

I am new here. Just got into American cars as of Dec. 29th. Before, I was a big fan of Datsun 280z and small Japanese RWD cars (not for drifting) Driving 140hp cars was cool n all, but I wanted more power. like 3x more.

So I went and bought the new 2015 Mustang GT Premium, Manual, 401A, Performance Package, and voice nav.

Went to pick it up in Houston after using TrueCar.com (btw best way to buy car ever)

I'm pretty new to the whole American car scene. So, please help me get to know all the details/technical stuff about my car ^.^

LRxr0OD.jpg

XlWY6c8.jpg

mPjRjP5.jpg

M9sRYCC.jpg

Vtecal

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Erich
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Prem Convertible
Hi everyone! Been lurking here for awhile...finally picked up my GT Premium, manual, 401A, 20 inch wheels...convertible on Saturday.

I think it's the first in northern Alabama.

Erich
image.jpg

llcj2112

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ruby Red GT Premium Fastback
New 'stang owner, Tampa Bay

Hi Guys (and Gals?),

I’m Larry and this is my first Mustang. I’ve been lurking and reading posts on the forum – there are lots of helpful and knowledgeable folks here… and some who appear to have a Mustang addiction :D

I just picked up my GT premium fastback, ruby red/ebony, automatic, with the enhanced security package, foundry wheels and spare tire.

I placed my order on 11/7, and it was received at the dealership on 1/10. I picked it up on the 13th. I used X-Plan pricing for the deal through Mustang Club of America.

I ordered my SW cat back exhaust with H-pipe before the holidays – the folks at Hypermotive had a good deal going for black Friday, so I grabbed it then. I’m adding Michelin Pilot Super Sport tires on Sunday and 30% 3M Color Stable tint next week.

I’m happy to be here!
20150113_133054.jpg

Sponsored

Bay1Stang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Magnetic '15 V6 051a
Congrats, man.

I love the foundry wheels on our cars. I think they're the perfect style for a modern muscle/sport car.

TinyTim93

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tim
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
Hey everyone, just want to introduce myself. My name is Tim. I currently don't own a Mustang just yet but will be purchasing one within the next month.

Right now I'm in a built Mazdaspeed3 and it's been an amazingly fun car to have and build but I'll be trading it in soon for the irresistible looks of the new Mustang. The plan right now is to get an oxford white GT and do a couple upgrades to it like the Roush axleback, lethal performance res. delete, JLT intake and a tune. Super excited and look forward to good times to come.

Last edited:

pazzo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
328i
Hello Everyone, my name is Joe. Just joined looking to learn about the new 2015 Mustangs.
I've never had a Mustang, but ever since I was 5 or 6yo, I'd ride my bike to the corner when I visited my Grandfather in Kenmore, NY and look at the new Mustangs on the show room floor, telling myself one day I'd really really like that.

We we may be approaching that day. Had my share of Fords and for the last 2 years been in a 328i Msport which I do love, but it's the sensible "sedan". Runs like snot on a brisk day and a sleeper but it's not a sports car, IMO.

Anyway while looking for another sensible vehicle (ordered a Escape AWD 2.0l EB) that we will share, I made the mistake of test driving a 2015 Mustang EB. Not sure if it's quicker than the 328 (pretty close without doing some timed runs, but I'm interested in making the move.

What initially peeked my interest was a recent article describing the steer feel as that which should have been on the new M3. I've stayed away from the GT, cause I know I'll be done at that point. Have to say I'd agree with that assessment.

Anyway, just looking for moral support as I muddle my way through the wealth of information here and to encourage me to.....

Here's my 328 Msport and it's a beautiful, I just got it bad for the 2015 Stang.

Sponsored