Ruckus

No Fear Here
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rux
Vehicle(s)
People Crazy
The PP is a must for me for the rest of the content, but I absolutely HATE the black wheels.
I agree!

I've never understood the fascination with black wheels. I don't think any style on any car looks good. Might as well ride on donuts with steelies since they look like black blobs when in motion.
I agree!

I think Ford made a mistake of having all black wheels for PP option. So many people either already swapped out the wheels for after market or in the process of doing so.
I, well… You get the idea. :lol:

:gossip: Logically, it doesn't make sense for someone that will only be driving the car on the street to opt for the "performance" version of the car. The regular car is well capable of handling all street-legal shenanigans. Apart from that, black wheels are the new trend in the automotive world. If people don't like them, they probably wouldn't be making them.
I agree with you Voodoo, with regard to the needs/wants aspect of ordering the PP. That said, I seriously doubt performance minded track-going racers are going to care about getting brake dust on their wheels at the track. The guys I've gone drag racing with couldn't care less about how clean their cars were. They just wanted good times, and dirt, grime and rubber residue was a badge of honor! I want the PP because I am looking forward to taking my car on the twisties and want to rely on the added grip and control (the gauge cluster is a cool bonus). I'm not really interested in challenging other drivers on the streets. But yeah, you're absolutely right about supply and demand. I guess black wheels are more often associated with performance than style.
Sponsored

gsxr1300

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jason
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT PP
Yep black wheels have been in style last few years.
Chrome and shiny wheels are not as popular.

eleanor5oh

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 MY
..and take pictures from an angle where the sun is on the paint, not from the shadows.

Sponsored

Scuba2015

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2015 MUSTANG GT DIB
I will get some better pics.

They are VFS1 20x9.5. 20x10.5

TungstenGT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Premium Fastback, Manual, PP, DIB
Snow pony

I bought it to drive it. Blizzaks have been awesome!
2015-01-10 16.44.56.jpg

gsxr1300

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jason
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT PP
love my blizzaks!

Sponsored

raider5oh

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
92 5.0 SSP coupe, and 15 Gt w/PP
My new 2015 Dib Gt w/ PP and my 92 5.0 SSP coupe

srh7896

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 V6 & 2015 GT
DIB GT. I've had this car one week and I love it!!! :clap2: I'm ready for a warm day, so I can give her a good washing.
3.jpg
5.jpg

raider5oh

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
92 5.0 SSP coupe, and 15 Gt w/PP
Sweet rides! I think your garage is ready for a coat of Ford BLUE. ;)
Yeah, some day i will get to painting the garage. Ford blue on the bottom with a red strip in the middle and white on the top.