Sponsored

Introduce yourself!!

Max57

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Jeep Cherokee Limited, 1957 Chevy BelAir
A Mustang in the near future.

Just joined this forum yesterday after reading as many posts as possible in the last week or so.

I'm planning on retiring this coming June and my wife and I are considering getting a new Mustang as my retirement send-off. Only seems right that during the early years of my career, I had a 64 Mustang that I traveled back & forth to work in. Now, there will possibly be a 2015 or 2016 Mustang to ride 'away' from work, lol.

More then likely, we'll be looking at a 2016 model as we're trying to target a delivery in the June - July time frame to coincide with retirement . She'll be an EcoBoost Premium Fastback, manual tranny in Ruby Red with, 'almost', every option available. I'll have plenty of time to learn all about the new Mustang between now and then and once retired, I'll also have plenty of time to add some after-market accessories as time passes.
Sponsored

DIB2015

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 DIB GT Premium/pp
Hey everybody. My name is Brandon from Central Florida. Joining with a 2015 DIB premium GT w/ pp.

So far Llumar CTX tint, carbon fiber 2014 engine cover, and redline tuning hood struts.

GT0038

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 DIB GT/sold :(
Hi Everyone,

Don't have my S550 yet but I ordered here last week. Deep Impact Blue with Performance Package. Got to wait a whole 2 months before I get her but I have a 09 GT500 to get me through the waiting period. Look forward to getting to know you all.

-Glen

Salty

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2015 5.0 MT-82, 2019 5.0 10R80
hows it going fellas. i would like to introduce myself as a first time mustang owner. I always have been into the import scene but wanted to try something different. i dont understand why i didnt make this choice to a muscle car a long time ago. anyways i look foward to learning a lot here. here she is........

Networx

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Premium Convertible
Hello from Kansas

Hello! Brian Gregory here, 40 years old from Olathe, KS. I'm waiting on my first Mustang, desperately hitting refresh on cotus every 5 minutes. I've always been a Ford man. My wife and I drove a Mustang convertible rental during our honeymoon in Hawaii 20 years ago, and we've wanted one ever since.

Order Date: 12/8/14
EDD - None yet :-(

Magnetic
6 Speed Manual
401A
50th Anniversary Appearance
Nav

Sponsored

E.jaba

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
DIB V6 AT51a 3.55 ... Bullitt ordered
My name is Javier, and I came from Spain 4 month ago to live for a while in Chicago.

Since yesterday I own a V6 51a 3.55 diff and first impression has been great.... I have had all kind of cars and I really needed to try a Mustang ;)

Is not the GT.... But it's a starting point, and I'm tired about all the turbo engines that we have in Europe.... Btw, the EB engine on the Mustang is made in Valencia, Spain (Ford factory)

Nice to have found this Forum

Sorry, no pics now....

Clink

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'14 Focus
Hello! Brian Gregory here, 40 years old from Olathe, KS. I'm waiting on my first Mustang, desperately hitting refresh on cotus every 5 minutes. I've always been a Ford man. My wife and I drove a Mustang convertible rental during our honeymoon in Hawaii 20 years ago, and we've wanted one ever since.

Order Date: 12/8/14

EDD - None yet :-(

Magnetic

6 Speed Manual

401A

50th Anniversary Appearance

Nav

Dude I grew up in Olathe and am actually staying at my folks house this week here.

Congrats on the order, I have a Premium Magnetic GT PP and love it. Dad and I are going to walk the Olathe Ford lot Xmas day to check out Mustangs and F-150's

Welcome!

Duttch

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT (Guard color)
Hey there Mustang lovers.
I live in the Raleigh area, I moved to here from The Netherlands 10 years ago.
I ordered my new pony last week , I don't expect to see it until next week.
It will be a dealer swap with another dealer 180 miles away.
The car Guard color what I wanted was not on the lot so I hope it will be on my driveway soon.
I will keep you posted with some pics.

Thanks,

Ron

nevada50mustang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ecoboost Mustang Convertible
Hello all. First time Mustang owners here. Assigned our VIN to a Race Red EcoBoost Convertible last week. Impatiently awaiting its delivery to the Vegas Valley sometime in February.

Sponsored

magellan

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tim
Vehicle(s)
Ruby Red 2015 Mustang GT PP
Hi there. My name is Tim and I just picked up a Ruby Red GT PP on Monday evening! I have been lurking here for a while and joined a couple of months ago. I was driving a 2006 Mazdaspeed 6, which was a fantastic car. I was looking for a replacement for it earlier this year and we went to the Auto Show here in Austin. I had about 5 cars on my short list, the new Mustang being one of them. After seeing it in person, I knew it was the car for me! I am very excited to be a part of this community!

wmborelli

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang

What's up guys, new member here. I bought my first Mustang - a manual 2015 Mustang w/ EcoBoost, Performance Package, and a ton of other things
. The first thing I did after owning it for less than 12 hours was to get the windows tinted. I was considering the GT, but after driving it I decided that the additional $$ and worse gas mileage wasn't worth it to me. I can totally see why people buy them though. They're complete beasts.

This morning I went for a leisurely ride and made a stop, shortly afterwards a guy with a 5th gen pulled up and wanted to check it out so I let him sit in the driver's seat which made him ecstatic! Unfortunately he had to take off for work so I wasn't able to exchange any info with him. If you see this post feel free to contact me!

Looking forward to detailing my car and making it look clean after all of the miles since last night!

http://imgur.com/Lhsvy51

Markbnh1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ford Escape & 2015 Ruby Red GT Premium
Hi Mustang lovers!

I just signed up here after lurking for a few days. I love seeing the photos of your awesome cars! I just gave my dealer the go ahead to order my new GT in Ruby Red, automatic, with the 50 year appearance package. I'm hoping for a late Winter delivery!

Last edited:

jabcnn47

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.rangersports.net
First Name
Jaime
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium
Hi everyone.
I just got mine just in time for Christmas! It's my first Mustang ... traded in a 2010 Dodge Challenger for it. I really liked my Challenger, but it was an automatic V6 and I really missed driving a manual (The Dodge was the only automatic I have owned as my primary car - and probably the last) and who wouldn't want to trade up to V8 power? I love the sound of the V8 and the way the car drives. I look forward to getting to know some of you on here.

Sponsored