Sponsored

Introduce yourself!!

ECO4_RDG

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ecoboost Mustang PP
To add to this the recaros are awesome to sit in. Haven't had too long a drive yet so no idea his they are on long drives.
Sponsored

PIDGTLTD

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT LTD
She came home today

Well I picked her up from the dealer today. What a ride!!! Christmas came early, I wasn't supposed to get it until 31 December. I guess that letter I wrote to Santa really helped.
20141219_122920_resized_1.jpg
20141219_122851_resized.jpg

HELLION TURBO

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
Hello!

Great Site!

Glad to be a part of it.

Team Hellion

Apwrx

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Magnetic premium PP
Picked it up 2nights ago. First time seeing it in daylight today,pics do not do this car justice.This is my first mustang and I absolutely love it :headbang:

15Pony

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bruce
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang V6

Traded my 2007 V6 Pony for a '15 V6. I was a little disappointed that Ford reduced the option & color choices for the S550 V6 but I understand its all about the marketing and directing buyers into the EB. I needed to stay reasonable on the price and am not a fan of the turbo 4, but the 3.7 engine has gotten good reviews.

My '07 was Redfire and it turned heads everywhere it went, so I stuck with Ruby. I wasn't happy with all black on the interior though.

I had a chance to buy either this one, or a '14 V6 Pony in Ruby/Stone leather. I chose the '15 because I felt its better to be in the current generation rather than 1 generation behind especially if I'm going to have to pay on it for 6 years. But that stone leather was VERY tempting.

I don't live in a big city so I knew finding what I wanted would be hard. They had to go 180 miles out to find this one. It has the 051a package and spare tire. I got it with 183 miles on the clock, and according to Google Maps the distance from that dealer is 187 miles so the driver must have found a shortcut to shave a few miles off and it must have left their lot with close to no miles. I hope he drove it gently and didn't do any offroading!!! :D

Haven't had time yet to do a proper photo shoot so here's a quick snap...
car1.jpg

Sponsored

WatchSquid

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jim
Vehicle(s)
93 Reef Blue Mustang convertible
Hello everyone, DFW area here! I've been in the Mustang community for most of my life, I've had several, so far my favorite two Ford MV's have been the S550 and SVT Gen2 Lightning. I love to build, mod, and show my cars. I look forward to seeing and meeting new S550 owners.
Greetings! Denton area myself. Member of the North Texas Mustang Club. Would love to get together sometime.:cheers:

WatchSquid

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jim
Vehicle(s)
93 Reef Blue Mustang convertible
EDIT: and, probably also because my current car is not aerodynamic. Well, maybe it is, much in the way that an office building is aerodynamic. It's a 1987 Ford LTD Crown Victoria LX Coupe.

Hmm, something I hadn't thought of. Then again, I wasn't really looking to start swapping parts after buying a new car either, and . . uh. . . I'm sounding like I want it all, aren't I? LOL
Four-eye 'vic! Excellent. I have a four-eye GT in the garage. :thumbsup:

You are buying it, you should be able to get it all, shouldn't you? :p

AGENT4734

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bergeford.com
First Name
Greg
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT PP/RECARO MAGNETIC
Greg from Chandler, AZ

I would just like to introduce myself to the 6G community. My name is Greg and I am the New Car Sales Manager here at BERGE FORD located in Mesa, AZ. I have had several Mustangs over the years ('97 Cobra Vert, '03 Cobra, '05 GT Coupe, '05 GT Vert). My 2003 Terminator was heavily modded... 508-RWHP :) I have been an active member of the COPPERSTATE MUSTANG CLUB since 2005. I recently took delivery of a 2015 GT in Magnetic Metallic with the Performance Package and RECAROS. Since the vehicle will be used to promote sales at my dealership, I have some future upgrades in the works!

Current Mods:
  • Dual bumper to bumper stripes with matte clear bra material
  • Front clear bra
  • Ceramic tinted windows and front windshield
  • Painted 5.0, GT and front Pony emblems
  • Premium aluminum Mustang door sills

Future Mods:
  • Blacked out front and rear lenses
  • Black wheel lugs
  • Ford Racing Lowering kit
  • Ford Racing Short Shifter
  • Ford Racing Exhaust
  • DD LEDs
image.jpg

ITLRUN

HiPo Joe
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Joe
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350R HR186
I'm a new guy to the Mustang6G forum's but I've been around Mustangs for a while. I bought my first 89 LX 5.0 12-3-88 and I've always had at least one since then. The '15 is actually my wife's car, but we intend to enjoy it together.

Mustangs currently in our stable:

03 Cobra Clone - NMRA Coyote Stock Race Car. Built from a BIW.
12 Mustang V6 - My daily driver. Hate to admit it, but its a fun car to drive.
15 Mustang GT/PP

My wife and I both 03 Mach 1's when we met. (mine black, hers blue) I've also had a 95 GTS 5.0 & 91 SSP 5.0 Coupe.

Sponsored

Tony Reco

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Antonio
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ingot Silver GT
I was thinking of getting that for the front bumper. where do you get that?
Check places that do tint for cars also some vinyl shops might be a safe bet.

Last edited:

D1ONLYMIKE

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1999 Toyota Solara SLE V6
The Intro

Hello, I'm Mike, first time doing an automotive forum; this one I really like. First thing I'd like to address is, I never been a fan of the legendary Ford Mustang until the 2005 model. Although I never applied myself so actually go out and purchase one, I am glad I waited. Here we are 10 years later and I am blown away by the 2015 Mustang, and hopefully by June/July I will have one. Never has a car of any kind had me in a deep obsession of 'I got to have it'. I've been reading comments, looking at pic, and reviews on this site for about 3 months (lurking) and have an idea what I want....kinda. Being a truck driver I welcome the weight of the car with the long hood, but I am torn between an auto or manual. Anyway, that's my intro, there's nothing else important about me.:shrug:

Herr Squid

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
2015 Guard Ecoboost Premium
Changing of the Guard

I've been lurking this forum for months now... For about 2 years I'd been idly wondering what was going to replace my 2001 Lexus IS. Loved driving that car for the way it was soo precise; you knew exactly where you were in that car and could put it exactly where you wanted it. Even though it had an automatic (boo!) it was a fun drive.

I knew that to replace it, I wanted RWD, a manual, and leather. But everything out there was too bland, too expensive, too "me too!" German. My father suggested the '15 mustangs last summer, but I didn't think I'd hold out that long before the right thing came along.

Well happily, I was wrong! I stumbled across this forum back in about July and watched production ramp up and deliveries start in September. About that time, COTUS said there was a Guard Ecoboost Premium manual available at my local dealer, and that car really caught my eye. It was built in September and showed up at my dealer two weeks ago. It showed up Saturday morning, was test driven 3 times before I got to it at 2:30; I drove it and bought it on the spot! :D

I've owned an '81 Mustang (manual), a '90 Probe (manual), the Lexus, and now this Ecoboost Mustang. And I gotta say I love this car! It's like coming home...

Old and New:

All new!

Sponsored