Introduce yourself!!

ScottsGT

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Scott
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT, DIB
Hello everyone, long time lurker, finally joined to add my .02 cents to a post that I just couldn't keep quiet on. Calling BS on a dealership....
I was one of the guys that placed their order on 5/20. 400A, DIB, manual trans, spare tire, 3:55 gears and spoiler delete.
Nov. 5th I took delivery. Nov. 9th my son's friend drove it into the my garage door opening causing $1500 damage to the front bumper. All is good now. Repaired and back on the road after 3 days in intensive care. (Check the thread on "Car arrived with front end damage" for my post with a photo)
But this is my FIRST new car at 52 years of age. My wife has always gotten the new car in the family, I figured it was my turn after having my '95 totaled out on the way to work one August morning back last year. My son had just left for Afghanistan, so I had his '95 GT to drive for a year until mine came in. Had to borrow a friends truck for a while since he returned stateside June.
In addition to my '15, I also own a really nice '66 GT Fastback I have spent the past 15 years restoring. It's at about 98% complete, but still not "road worthy" at this time.
Sponsored

MG2015ECO

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Eco W/PP Black/Black
Hi, I am Mike from Phoenixville, PA. I once had a nice 2007 Mustang and was a member of the Valley Forge Mustang Club. Due to a change in relationship status I had to get rid of that car. After seeing the new 2015's I knew it was time to be a Mustang owner again. I put in my order for an Ecoboost with Performance Package Black/Black, now just waiting like many of you to take delivery.

wibled

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT, 2002 Thunderbird, 2021 Bronco Sp
Hi Everyone, my name is Dave. I've been looking on this forum for a few months and just signed up. I just bought a 2015 Mustang GT Premium with the 50th Anniversary Appearance Package. It's Competition Orange with an automatic trans. I traded my 2011 Mustang GT Premium (Ingot Silver, manual trans) in for it. I have owned over 10 Mustang that span all generations, including a '69 Mach I 428 SCJ. I have been a member of the South Jersey Mustang Club for 35 years.
DSC_4010.JPG

mpwillis

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Monty
Vehicle(s)
'15 Mustang Vert, '92 911 Cabrio
Hi all. My name is Monty. Retired Navy living in Pensacola, FL. Vert lover, current drivers are '92 911 Cabrio and '08 Audi Cabrio. My first car was a '65 Mustang Coupe. 50 years later I'm due for another. This site is the BEST possible resource for a (now informed) buyer. Thanks to all.

King_V

2015 Mustang GT Owner
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1979 Oldsmobile Cutlass Calais, 1987 Ford LTD Crown Victoria LX, 2015 Ford Mustang GT, 2016 Toyota Prius Two Eco
Hi Everyone, my name is Dave. I've been looking on this forum for a few months and just signed up. I just bought a 2015 Mustang GT Premium with the 50th Anniversary Appearance Package. It's Competition Orange with an automatic trans. I traded my 2011 Mustang GT Premium (Ingot Silver, manual trans) in for it. I have owned over 10 Mustang that span all generations, including a '69 Mach I 428 SCJ. I have been a member of the South Jersey Mustang Club for 35 years.
Sweet! Whereabouts in South Jersey?

Sponsored

G_Money_FL

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 GT PREM PP
Hi everyone. I'm Scott from South Florida. Started lurking here when I started looking into the S550. Since I just got my TY GT Premium PP, I thought it was time to join. I've owned two previous Mustangs, both 5.0 LX notch-backs from the early nineties.

King_V

2015 Mustang GT Owner
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1979 Oldsmobile Cutlass Calais, 1987 Ford LTD Crown Victoria LX, 2015 Ford Mustang GT, 2016 Toyota Prius Two Eco
Close to you, Blackwood

Club meets in Vineland.
Sweet - I'll have to get info on that. Send me a PM when you can about the club.

theereverand

Theereverand
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
Just wanted to give a shout out and let everyone know that I am a new owner of 2015 Mustang GT bought in October off dealer lot as it was the only one in stock. I have owned several and have to say this is one refined vehicle.

Theereverand
Newnan, GA

Ender

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 B5 Blue Challenger Scat Pack
Hey all, I'm from Phoenix, AZ. Was a lurker like most but I've found the community to be pretty awesome and I figured now was a good time to join since I just put down a deposit on a 2015 Mustang yesterday.

All the info I've learned from these forums has been extremely helpful and I hope to keep learning more from you all. This'll be my first Mustang which is a huge upgrade from my Sentra. Can't wait to join in the fun!

Sponsored

JoshCobra

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 S550 Mustang
Hello everyone, DFW area here! I've been in the Mustang community for most of my life, I've had several, so far my favorite two Ford MV's have been the S550 and SVT Gen2 Lightning. I love to build, mod, and show my cars. I look forward to seeing and meeting new S550 owners.

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Nick
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
New to this forum, just wanted to stop in and say hello. Nick from All Out Automotive in NJ. Currently have a 2015 sporting a JT trim Vortech and a few other goodies with a long list of things to come!

Stark

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ford Mustang GT
Hi all my name is Terry and I live across the pond in England in a county called Essex.
I have been browsing the forum now for a few months, reading up on lots of good information and smiling at all the :coolphotos: that are being posted now people are starting to get their Mustangs delivered. Also people starting to play with modifications etc

I am trying to wait patiently to order a CO 5.0L V8 GT with the recaro seats option and it's killing me not knowing when the wait will be over and also how much it's going to cost me. I have always been in to cars when I was a kid (29 now) and I have always loved the American muscle cars more than I have any other car. It's just that feel you get when you hear that engine fire up and you know you are stepping in to a world of fun and I can't wait to own a piece of that fun :)

SunnyD

SunnyD@Hypermotive
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Daniel
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GTPP
My name is Daniel, and I am an agent with Farmers Insurance here in Oklahoma City, OK.

Just picked up my '15 GTPP on 12/09/14, and I am absolutely loving it!
I traded in my 2013 GT for it, and haven't looked back once, such a fantastic car!
My previous car :

And my new '15, already lowered on Eibach Pro-kit springs. :)
Before the springs

Aaaand After!

Excited to be a part of this awesome forum.
I am known by SunnyD on a handful of other forums, ModdedMustangs is the one I frequent the most.

I am also a rep for Hypermotive Performance, so let me know if anyone needs anything!

ECO4_RDG

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ecoboost Mustang PP
New member here

Greetings all from NY. First post here and just wanted to introduce myself here. Traded in my 2012 kona blue V6 stang for a oxford white ecoboost w/ PP.

It is a blast driving it the blast few weeks.
uploadfromtaptalk1418954183210.jpg
Sponsored