Sponsored

Introduce yourself!!

FusionGT

Large member
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 Mustang GT PP / Jeep TJ
Hey guys. Name is Sean, just ordered a black mustang GT/pp/base/recaros. Seen one in September at a dealership fully optioned out and was pretty much wow'd! Was actually looking at trading in my car for an E90 M3 they had on the lot, but it sold. I currently own a 500+whp evo IX and look forward to learning from you guys (first Mustang) and going through the wait like most of you on here!

BTW: The S550 does NOT look like the Fusion! haha.
Sponsored

Ugly John

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
Ruby Red GT PP
Howdy! I'm a almost-49 year old engineer, and this is my first REAL car - I had a 88 Mitsubishi pickup, a 97 Ford Ranger, and an 09 Pontiac G6. These were all cars that were what I could get at the time. Seemed my now-ex wife got what the heck she wanted...

My neighbors got a Camaro, and I was getting a bit jealous. I'd never even sat in a Mustang, and this past Monday I went to check out a 2014. Since I was there, I figured I had to try the 2015, and after that one drive I was hooked. I'm having an absolute blast with this car!

Nunez

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Joey
Vehicle(s)
15' Mustang GT
Joel from New Jersey & moving to California soon. I do not own a Mustang, a Ford or an American car just yet!! At the moment I own a 14' Audi S4 getting tired of her she's loaded with a lot of mods & goodies but I want to have more fun & go faster. I'm looking into getting the Mustang RTR which I can't wait. My car at the moment is for sale if it doesn't sell this month I'm parting out & trading her in for the RTR [emoji39][emoji106]. Here's a couple photos of my S4 & my buddies M3 cheers & enjoy [emoji481]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

captainGT

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ray
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT,2017 Corvette Grand Sport
Hi Folks,Name is Ray.Ordered a Ruby Red GT Premium Convertible.My wife will be driving it more than I will but it should be a good time. I currently have a 2013 Vette coupe,the comparison will be interesting.

Blitz

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tony
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT/PP w/Perfomance
Hi guys!

Hey there my names Tony! SD local, 24 years young. I work as a Respiratory/Trauma therapist 3 days a week and enjoy Driving and riding motorcycles the other 4! I Love reading through these forums everyone is great and friendly!

Finally got my order in and man im loving it! 1200 miles in 6 days! I got the Oxford white GT premium with the Performance pack. Can't wait to become a part of this community like all my other forums!:ford:

Instagram: blitz41_LD

Sponsored

Melekith

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Luke
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
Hello Everyone!

My name is Luke and I just picked up a base 2015 Mustang GT in Triple Yellow...thanks in no small part to all of the reading/research that I had been doing on this forum for a few months.

I traded in a 2012 Hyundai Sonata 2.0T for the Mustang. The Sonata was fully loaded, and as much as I would have loved to pick up a Premium trim Mustang I just couldn't justify the $4000 upcharge at this time. I definitely gave up a few creature comforts in the process...but who really needs a sun roof or heated seats? I'm one of those people who, especially in the winter, will always fire up the car about 7-8mins before I have to leave. The cabin gets plenty warm in that time and the heated seats become unnecessary.

The Dealer had added a stripe package that wasn't shown on their website...so I didn't see that until I arrived at the dealer. Thus far I have gotten quite a few compliments about the stripe package. Gives the car a very 'Boss 302' feel.

This is also going to be my daily driver, and I live in Southern Wisconsin. I decided against the Performance Package for this reason...as I needed the all season tires out of the gate and honestly I preferred the 3.31 rear end since I'll be driving year round.

I'm looking forward to being an active member here on the forums. I'm totally new to V8's but this seems like a fantastic community. I'm no stranger to forums as I was a Moderator during my Sonata days...the Search button is my friend :-)

So anyway just a couple quick pics...these are all I have for now.

V6_Mustang_2015

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Mustang v6 3.55 diff
Hey guys I had a 2012 Mazdaspeed 3 with 300whp and 340wtq and decided to go a different route and while looking around I found My new baby the 2015 Mustang 3.7 It has the 3.55 rear manual tranny and I have to say I don't regret buying this car one bit I love the way it looks and drives and the stares I get plus from what I've seen so far everyone is pretty helpful and polite unlike the mazda forum I was on but yah here she is.
View attachment 14832
View attachment 14833
IMG_0669 (1).jpg

Attachments

• 0 bytes Views: 0
  • 0 bytes Views: 0

radio

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
White 2015 Mustang GT Performance Pack
Hi All!

I just joined. I am in Northern Illinois and enjoy tooling around the river roads west of here along the Rock and Mississippi Rivers.

Here's my Yin and Yang.

A 2015 GT PP and a 2012 base v6. The s197 v6 was the gateway drug....

The v6 is bama, cold air, springs, catbacks. The GT is stock....so far.

Perhaps oddly, I also really like the nostalgia scene. Here I am with my 59 Edsel. it's a 390 on the original 2 speed auto....

ang1sgt

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
2011 Golf TDI 2012 Jeep Wrangler
The Name is Chris and I am a former Mustang owner. First was a 1971 Boss 351 back in the early 70's. I didn't know what I had. Sold it when I got orders overseas. Had a 66 Coupe, 289 HiPo in the mid 80's that I sold off to buy a house.

Now, 40 years after having my first, I am considering buying a new one. Never owned a NEW Mustang and I am waiting a little bit to see what turns up. I may need to wait for the 2016's due to priorities at home.

But I've been BIT HARD by this new Mustang. My local dealer has one that is so close to my needs, it's a Competition Orange EcoBoost with Performance pack. Very basic but still a nice package.

My wife has wanted another for a long time, is considering the convertible, but I am a Fastback man myself. She wants BLACK and I am tired of being the detail fanatic that I am. Black cars are just too much work!

I am soon to be 59 years of age, but still love cars and it is my hobby as well as my vocation also being that I work in Auto Parts.

Runner12

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Future S550
Hello Everyone!

My name is Luke and I just picked up a base 2015 Mustang GT in Triple Yellow...thanks in no small part to all of the reading/research that I had been doing on this forum for a few months.

I traded in a 2012 Hyundai Sonata 2.0T for the Mustang. The Sonata was fully loaded, and as much as I would have loved to pick up a Premium trim Mustang I just couldn't justify the $4000 upcharge at this time. I definitely gave up a few creature comforts in the process...but who really needs a sun roof or heated seats? I'm one of those people who, especially in the winter, will always fire up the car about 7-8mins before I have to leave. The cabin gets plenty warm in that time and the heated seats become unnecessary.

The Dealer had added a stripe package that wasn't shown on their website...so I didn't see that until I arrived at the dealer. Thus far I have gotten quite a few compliments about the stripe package. Gives the car a very 'Boss 302' feel.

This is also going to be my daily driver, and I live in Southern Wisconsin. I decided against the Performance Package for this reason...as I needed the all season tires out of the gate and honestly I preferred the 3.31 rear end since I'll be driving year round.

I'm looking forward to being an active member here on the forums. I'm totally new to V8's but this seems like a fantastic community. I'm no stranger to forums as I was a Moderator during my Sonata days...the Search button is my friend :-)

I was waiting for someone to do the Boss 302 look. :)

Those hood cowl lines are perfect for the added hood stripes too. Really makes it stand out.

Also hey everyone new member too but been lurking for a while. Hoping to place my order for a Magnetic GT in the near future. Saving all my pennies :cheers:

Sponsored

BC

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bob
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT w/PP, Guard
Got my 2015 Guard GT with Performance Package on Nov. 22. Already have 1200 miles on it...lot's of driving. It's a blast.
I owned a 2006 Mustang GT until 2013 and loved that car. Traded it in for Jeep but couldn't stand it any longer. Now I feel home again.
Got to take it down Highway 1 today near Big Sur. Handles and drives like a dream, not to mention it feels like a rocket.
These new Mustangs are such great cars!
20141207 2015 Mustang GT-Big Sur-2264.jpg
20141207 2015 Mustang GT-Big Sur-2267.jpg
20141207 2015 Mustang GT-Big Sur-2271.jpg

angermgmt14

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium--Oxford White--A6
I have been lurking for a month or so and figured it was time to finally register.
My name is Dave and currently do not own a Mustang and have never owned a Ford vehicle. I have always owned GM vehicles. I currently own a supercharged 2006 Pontiac GTO. I have been looking into either the Mustang Ecoboost Premium w/PP or the new Camaro (if they offer a turbo 4 option or something similar). I am hoping GM will release some info at the NYIAS in January so I can make my decision by then. I am impressed with the performance of the Ecoboost engine, even though I have owned nothing but V8's for the last 25 yrs. I have learned alot from this forum and have been in contact with TJ at Cobb Racing to get more info about the power potential of the Ecoboost engine. So, as I wait for news from GM, also wait for someone to purchase my current car, I will continue to collect the knowledge and info from forum members and sponsors.
Thanks--Dave

OrangeCrush

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Thomas
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT CO PP
Hello,

After researching and waiting for over a year I finally placed my order today for a 2015 CO Mustang GT Premium. I've been lurking on this site the whole time gathering information and it's been extremely helpful. I'm 39 and this will be my first Mustang. Can't wait to share in the fun with all the other owners!

T

bill@cjpp

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.cjponyparts.com
First Name
Bill
Vehicle(s)
All the Mustangs
I don't get on the forums much but Steve@CJPP says his is a pretty good group so I finally got around to joining. I have a deep impact blue 2015 GT with PP, NAV, and Recaros that will become a project car here at CJ Pony Parts. We have a total of 5 2015s here now plus a bunch of customer cars I have worked on so I hope I can contribute!

King_V

2015 Mustang GT Owner
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1979 Oldsmobile Cutlass Calais, 1987 Ford LTD Crown Victoria LX, 2015 Ford Mustang GT, 2016 Toyota Prius Two Eco
I would say one of my "complaints" about the new Mustang was tat there seemed to be NO striping options whatsoever.

And that boss-like stripe-package and hood stripes were a surprise? ie: you had no idea it was going to be there until you saw it?

I . . LOVE IT!! I WANT!! I WANT!!

So, uh, while the brochure, on the 2nd-to-last page, has a link (the "Play" button) to accessories, and a Mustang stripe along the lower side, and the Aeroskin protector at the front of the hood (is it really a protector, or just a stripe?) are shown, nothing else is.

Are there other options? The builder on the website, and the brochures, seem to be silent or near silent on this...

Hello Everyone!

Sponsored