Sponsored

Introduce yourself!!

Kleiman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT PP
Hi Folks,

I have been watching the forum for a while now and thought it was time to introduce myself. I'm Kleiman (Jason). I had a 2002 Mustang GT a long time ago and recently bought a 2015 Mustang GT PP. I actually had no intention of purchasing a Mustang, I was in the market for a Hellcat, but it was taking too long. Traded in my SRT8 Charger for it. I bought the first Mustang from Capital Ford in Raleigh, the morning after they took delivery.

Good to meet everyone.

J

Sponsored

souprmage

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT w/PP 50th Appearance
Hi Folks,

I have been watching the forum for a while now and thought it was time to introduce myself. I'm Kleiman (Jason). I had a 2002 Mustang GT a long time ago and recently bought a 2015 Mustang GT PP. I actually had no intention of purchasing a Mustang, I was in the market for a Hellcat, but it was taking too long. Traded in my SRT8 Charger for it. I bought the first Mustang from Capital Ford in Raleigh, the morning after they took delivery.

Good to meet everyone.

J

Congrats, I'm sure you'll be plenty happy with the Mustang!

TGR96

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Mustang GT
Hey y'all. New guy here. Name's Chip, from Huntsville, AL. Been an active member on S197forum for a few years, but I have been thinking of trading up to an S550 when the "new" wears off, and I can get a deal on one! LOL I figured I'd go ahead and start lurking now, doing some research and stuff.

My current ride is my fifth Mustang, a 2013 GT.

damdfw

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
David
Vehicle(s)
2015 DIB GT Convertible
Hello

I just wanted to introduce myself. I am new to the group. I just ordered a 2015 Convertible GT in DIB. I have no idea when it will arrive, but thought I would hang out here and learn a few things in the mean time.

David

Old 5 Oh

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
David
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium AT
I just wanted to introduce myself. I am new to the group. I just ordered a 2015 Convertible GT in DIB. I have no idea when it will arrive, but thought I would hang out here and learn a few things in the mean time.

David
Welcome! There's a lot to learn around here, and plenty of opinions. Mine included, LOL. But it's a lot of fun. Sounds like you will have a gorgeous springtime new car. Be sure to check out the website www.cotus.ford.com. You will need your order number and dealer code, which you may have or can get from your dealer. COTUS is a wicked and tricky woman (we are sure she is a she!) but mostly has a lot of good information about where you are in the process and eventually when your car will be built and then when it will show up. She is a little inconsistent, and she gives then takes away, but you don't want to miss the experience. :headbonk:

Sponsored

Tony Reco

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Antonio
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ingot Silver GT
Hello Everyone! Name's Tony & I'm a new member here although I've been lurking for about 2 months now! Looking to join the Mustang family very soon. Just waiting on my delivery truck to come in any day now hopefully!

Monster_Load

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Oxford White GT Premium, 2007 Tundra Limited
New member. First Mustang. Before I went to finance, I went to my trade in on the lot to clean it out. Another sales guy was standing there, writing down the vin number.

I told him "Sorry buddy, I just bought that one." He laughed and said "Okay, thanks for the info."

mnm4ever

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Michael
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler, MR2 Spyder, Sea Doo HX
Hi everyone I am new to the forums. I got a 2015 Mustang GT PP, competition orange, picked it up on Halloween, I think it was destiny. This is my first Mustang, I used to be a Pontiac guy back in the day but I have wanted a Mustang since about 1990! Always had a reason to get something else. I was into Euro cars for a while but I learned my lesson on them. Now I am 44 and finally have my Mustang. I love it, its simply the best car I have ever owned.
Mustang-small-01.jpg
Mustang-small-02.jpg

burntire

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Many Mustangs
New member. First Mustang. Before I went to finance, I went to my trade in on the lot to clean it out. Another sales guy was standing there, writing down the vin number.

I told him "Sorry buddy, I just bought that one." He laughed and said "Okay, thanks for the info."

Awesome I love the White.

ktmguy

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
reckless
My first post!!!!!!! I am about to order my 2015 mustang GT premium and fingered it was time to officially join instead of watching from the sidelines.

My first car was a new 2001 Mustang
My second car was a 2002 mustang
My third car was a 91 F250 ext cab diesel
My forth car was a 2005 jeep rubicon
My fifth and current car is a 2006 f150 fx4 super crew with fox coilovers and 35's

I am about to order my 2015 mustang Gt PP premium stick. Honestly I really was not a fan of the 2005 mustang body when it was released but new eventually ford would eventually make a mustang that appealed to me as much as my first pair. That day has finally came only a decade later but these new 2015 are totally worth the wait. I am in California and knew eventually I needed a more GREEN vehicle than my f150 so after seeing one in person I knew the color for me was Guard green.

:hail:Seeing all the pictures of Zombies beautiful stang sold me.:hail:

I am going to have order mine and endure the wait but it will be worth it.
Thanks 6gmustang members, stay awesome!
-ktmguy

Sponsored

bstreet5.0

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Street
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT Prem OF (on order)
On order, it will get here???

Been watching the forum for a bit. Went in this past Saturday and ordered CO GT Premium. Very excited about taking delivery...sometime. At this point may as well be after the first of the year (pp tax). Getting out of my 2007 G35, has been a great car, never an issue. Time for a performance upgrade though!

dwchockey13

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 mustang gt
Been on this forum for awhile now but never introduced myself. With that being said.. Names Mike, I have a 2010 Gt with a black 5.0 GT PP with redline interior on order... I work for a Logistics company so if anybody needs some transportation help for their business let me know... help me get the money to get the 350 instead!!! while making yourself some money for one yourself ;)

drewfis

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Guard Ecoboost Performance Pack
I'm Drew a software developer in Chicagoland, I've been creeping this forum for months and I just picked up a 2015 Guard Ecoboost Performance Pack!
20141118_204226.jpg

jdpatt12

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Gt convertible Triple yellow 50th Anniversary
Hi. New member. Wife has a 1998 Gt spring edition convertible. We are thinking of ordering a triple yellow this spring.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

5TAR5CR3AM

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT deep impact blue
Hi all! New member here from PA. Took delivery my 15 Ecoboost PP 6MT about 3 weeks ago. I am not new to forums but new to the mustang platform. So far I am impressed with the car. I've owned a 2008 Mazdaspeed 3 and a 2010 BMW M3 before going with the Mustang.

Already ordered springs, Cobb AP, and MMR intake just to start. Planning on dropping some coin on some Forgestar CF5V's/sticky tires in the spring as well as an exhaust.

20141029_091901.jpg

20141029_091927.jpg

20141028_165622.jpg
Sponsored