Sponsored

MAGNETIC S550 MUSTANG Thread

souprmage

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT w/PP 50th Appearance
None of the interior yet, it was all wrapped up in plastic still since it just barely got checked in. Plus it was raining. I did get one interior pic, of the odometer. 5.3mi. I bet a buddy it would have less than 7, and he insisted it would be closer to 20.

He buys beer next time we go out!
Sponsored

RisingForce

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
90 tempo.
None of the interior yet, it was all wrapped up in plastic still since it just barely got checked in. Plus it was raining. I did get one interior pic, of the odometer. 5.3mi. I bet a buddy it would have less than 7, and he insisted it would be closer to 20.

He buys beer next time we go out!

Count me in ! Wooohooo

Magmetallic15

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
2019 DHG Bullitt, 2005 Mustang GT
Our new 15 EB Mag Metallic w our 05 Redfire GT

Amazing how 10 years makes a difference in these cars, but yet they are similar in many ways. Both a blast to drive!
DSCN1363.jpg
DSCN1367.jpg

StangBANG

Patience; long suffering.
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dean
Vehicle(s)
15 Magnetic GT. Performance Pack Premium Redline
There can be only one....MAGNETIC
IMG_20141111_205931.jpg

Sponsored

DivineStrike

Doomsday
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 GTPP, 11 F150 FX4, 07 CBR600RR
I'll get pictures up soon. Recieved it today and burned through the first tank the dealer put in ;) 260 miles and counting.

Rickycardo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT auto
Congrats! I want to see some great pics of the magnetic with the redline interior. I think that's a killer combo.

Malikona

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
R1
Congrats! I want to see some great pics of the magnetic with the redline interior. I think that's a killer combo.
Look in the Redline thread, there are some good ones of a pre-production Magnetic in China with Redline. That's my leading color combo too, tied with black and redline (and now yellow and black, since I saw it yesterday IRL and fell in love!).

NewSchool

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Scott
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
So I placed my order on 10/29 for a Magnetic GT PP after seeing a Magnetic EB PP in person. I really liked the color in person. I hadn't seen a Silver car yet in person. So I'm up late tonight and can't sleep after seeing this picture of a Silver GT PP. I need you guys to tell that I made the right decision to go with Magnetic. Perhaps show me a pic as good as this one in Magnetic.

attachment.jpg

souprmage

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT w/PP 50th Appearance
So I placed my order on 10/29 for a Magnetic GT PP after seeing a Magnetic EB PP in person. I really liked the color in person. I hadn't seen a Silver car yet in person. So I'm up late tonight and can't sleep after seeing this picture of a Silver GT PP. I need you guys to tell that I made the right decision to go with Magnetic. Perhaps show me a pic as good as this one in Magnetic.

attachment.jpg
I agree that Silver looks nice, but wait until you see Magnetic in the sunlight. OMG. It looks like it's a 1/4" thick with all the sparkle. It really is mesmerizing to look at in the Sun.

It looks alright when it's cloudy, but boy, in the Sun, that's when you'll be reminded why you went Magnetic. You'll just stand there staring at it.

Plus, every car comes in Silver, there are lots and lots of them on the road.

How's that? :headbang:

Sponsored

The Dude Abides

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
S550 GT PP Magnetic
No knock on silver believe me looks super clean...

Magnetic different story IMO. Like other OP said depth, rich beautiful flake
All = STUNNING

navyIS98

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Craig
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT PP
BOOM.

geokots

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
George
Vehicle(s)
2015 Magnetic Mustang EB Premium
I posted these earlier but one the angles is similar to the silver you showed.
WP_20141102_12_33_31_Pro.jpg
WP_20141102_12_34_48_Pro.jpg

NewSchool

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Scott
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
Thanks for the encouragement guys. I'm still on the fence though. Not sure if they can change the color after ordering anyway... it's still in processing.