chazcron's 2015 Mustang 3D renders and 'shops

Tony Alonso

Super Moderator
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'01/'09/'19 Bullitt, '90 GT, '00 Corvette FRC
And the hits keep coming!

chaz, when you gonna take me up on my offer of a free beverage of your choice for all the hard work you've done? I'd invite jjw too if he were local!

:)

OP
OP
chazcron

chazcron

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Fusion
Prod, the grille is unchanged, Maybe the angle has something to do with it?

Tony, I mentioned lunch in Northside, where I work. Boswell's on Blue Rock has a fine new menu and some choice bevs. My evenings and weekends are spent up in Lebanon with the fam.

Tony Alonso

Super Moderator
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'01/'09/'19 Bullitt, '90 GT, '00 Corvette FRC
Tony, I mentioned lunch in Northside, where I work. Boswell's on Blue Rock has a fine new menu and some choice bevs. My evenings and weekends are spent up in Lebanon with the fam.
Check your PMs.

HTownStang

Here is a progress render from jjw. There are still some issues with this render, such as a grey color wrapping around the car in the 3/4 views. He says it may be the metallic flake paint. The gas cap is also a little oversized and is missing the black paint surrounding it, making it look even larger. He has done a lot of conversion work to get it to this point. I think this progress render worth viewing. He says he will rerender in white soon.

Hrm not sure what everyone is talking about. I see hips on this, even from the side view.

It's just that they extend past the quarter window instead of curving down towards the fender.

Sponsored

Callie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 GT Convertible
Hrm not sure what everyone is talking about. I see hips on this, even from the side view.

It's just that they extend past the quarter window instead of curving down towards the fender.
Agreed. Hips are more straight and jut out.

Here's a compare,

s550-vs-s197-1.jpg

2015GT_Bavaria.jpg

Hope you guys get to clean up the gray color in the 3/4 views as that would make it easier to see.
2013_ford_mustang_coupe_v6-premium_fq_oem_4_500.jpg
Screen Shot 2013-11-16 at 10.59.41 AM.jpg

OP
OP
chazcron

chazcron

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Fusion
DHG

Callie, jjw is working on a white stock 360Âş which should mitigate the grey wrap. I've seen a test render. Maybe this weekend, he'll have something to post.

Feeling a little green this morning? This was suppposed to highlight the new detail to the taillights. It was too far away. I am re-rendering a close-up. It is nice not to have to retouch so much. I can't recall how many black window mouldings I faked until I made a real one. It's a little hard to see here. jjw's render won't have it, since I made it after his conversion.
DHGRearNew.jpg

Callie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 GT Convertible
Wow that is the most lifelike one yet Chaz. Great work.

Now look at those HIPS people!

sgt d

Threads
Reaction score
I like that view a lot, hopefully rampant will incorporate the body kit with it. great work btw.

JGillis

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Taurus SHO
Me too, very nice color and angle there. :clap2:

It reminds me a little of this..

vert.jpg
Rear_view_of_Aston_Martin_DB9_in_Geneva,_Switzerland.jpg

Sponsored

Hemisedan

Threads
Reaction score
Not really go me. The Aston just looks much different. They're both fastback types of design, but that's about it to me. Both are excellent, except for pricing.

JGillis

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Taurus SHO
I was just talking about the general look of the hips and the way the rear deck comes together with the roof.

Hemisedan

Threads
Reaction score
Got'cha! I think if we saw these two cars together the'd look much different. Especially with the Aston. I think that it has a much lower profile. Whatever, we're all speculating here. Plus, Chaz and jww are giving us so lifelike renders. This latest green one is superb.