Sponsored

chazcron's 2015 Mustang 3D renders and 'shops

Mriley

Don't even sweat it Chaz. Your rendering skills are nothing short of excellent. The internet is full of pathetic losers who have nothing better to do with their life than insult people while hiding behind the anonymity of the technology. We all know they would never say those things to anyone's face. Personally I'm glad that JarStang cleaned up the thread. There are already too many internet forums that are nothing but places where people trade insults and don't really discuss anything. I'm glad this forum isn't like that.
Amen.
Sponsored

FordBlueHeart

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Torr
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT 301A PP1 A10 Magneride
Unfortunately, give it time. Every one will slowly be desensitized to the insults and the like. Then it will become the norm. Moderators will let it happen or engage in it themselves.
Reminds me of learning about Hitler and the Holocaust. Wondering how someone could trick 6 million people in to not fighting back at all. It was easy. It happened slowly.
By the way, I wasn't talking about our current situation here in the US.

Mriley

The admin has shown they have low tolerance for that stuff so far so I have faith it will keep up. Personally I can't believe the kind of garbage they let fly in some places. Anyhow, sorry for the off-topic tangent in chaz's thread.

Hey Chaz, based on the rumor from Reuters it sounds like we'll probably get some fresh new pics or teaser next week. I hope you have your rendering hat on for more updates soon (please)! :)

toysbyus

Threads
Reaction score
The company I work for has the license to produce Ford products in toy form and, last Feb. in NYC at Toyfair, I was shown images of the new Mustang by our licensing contacts.....in several versions including a HiPo version....

I have to say that none of the posted images here bear much resemblance to the images I saw......I don't know what this means BUT the Ford guys were very conscious of where we were sitting so no one else could see their laptop display...........

I liked the Chaz's design solutions here BUT I gotta say that the designs we were shown were amazing and very different......

So: while I loved Chaz's images, I am really looking forward to the official images when they're released. BTW, our company is NOT working on the new Mustang products until the first of the year as our products are pres-school and therefore at a lower level of faithfulness than those in a hobby level product........I had a 1966 2+2 with the Pony interior when I was a kid so this is a big deal for me. We're planning on getting a new Mustang once we have seen and sat in the car......after decades of driving Japanese cars with low cowls, the thought of sitting below the cowl sight lines (as in the 2014 and earlier cars) is not that appealing to us......at least, not yet.

Steve

JCHC91

Threads
Reaction score
To be completely honest, the current model right now I actually enjoy the most.

It's got the wild flair of the retro Mustang added with the subtle sophistication in today's modern car designs.

Mind you, the work you've done here chazcron is insanely awesome. I've followed your renderings from time to time and it was amazing seeing it all come together.

I am super excited to see how the production model looks when the veil is off.

Screw the haters, what you've accomplished here can only be by a very talented few and I'm glad you decided to persist and continue improving and updating your work as prompt as you can and ensuring that its detail was down to a tee.

Although the sure-fire resemblance wasn't necessary, I'm sure there was something inside of you that would have eaten at you if you didn't do it right.

Thank you, Chazcron. Your dedication and persistence is showing through the various webpages that pop up when 2015 mustang is searched.

Add this to your resume haha

Sponsored

Dub347sbf

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 F150 4x4 Lariat 3.5 Ecoboost
The company I work for has the license to produce Ford products in toy form and, last Feb. in NYC at Toyfair, I was shown images of the new Mustang by our licensing contacts.....in several versions including a HiPo version....

I have to say that none of the posted images here bear much resemblance to the images I saw......I don't know what this means BUT the Ford guys were very conscious of where we were sitting so no one else could see their laptop display...........

I liked the Chaz's design solutions here BUT I gotta say that the designs we were shown were amazing and very different......

So: while I loved Chaz's images, I am really looking forward to the official images when they're released. BTW, our company is NOT working on the new Mustang products until the first of the year as our products are pres-school and therefore at a lower level of faithfulness than those in a hobby level product........I had a 1966 2+2 with the Pony interior when I was a kid so this is a big deal for me. We're planning on getting a new Mustang once we have seen and sat in the car......after decades of driving Japanese cars with low cowls, the thought of sitting below the cowl sight lines (as in the 2014 and earlier cars) is not that appealing to us......at least, not yet.

Steve
Being toys, maybe they had bodykits on them? If you have seen the leaked front end pics, like the one above in the banner, did they look like that? If they were very different, I would say they had kits on them. I'm pretty sure from all of the searching i've done and evidence i've heard/read, the render is pretty close to accurate, with the major differences being in the hips and the rear end itself. But it is close. Care to elaborate on the differences you remember?

Edit - Master hate because they can't spell masturbate!! :D

UOP Shadow

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
88 GT, 50 LE Kona blue
Chaz, I echo the comment/s above. Please don't be discouraged by the negativity. Your renders are top-notch, and a huge favor for everyone remotely interested in the next generation Mustang.
Now I'm confused. Is Chaz really Top-notch? Is Top-notch really Chaz? I thought they were 2 different people that are doing renders...

What are you trying to say?

OP
OP
chazcron

chazcron

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Fusion
Couldn't resist one more render

Requested side view. Good night.
SideStang.jpg

Sponsored

GTMamba

Threads
Reaction score
G'damn chaz you crank these out quick!

Awesome job. These keep getting better and better. Loving that more aston-esque roofline.

gojensen

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 Ecoboost 'vert
The green one and that blue sideview is more like it Chaz :) so I guess the angle threw me on the first few...

And stuff looks different in real life... like the Tesla Model S, I didn't much care for the pics I saw of it, but in real life it is a sweet car. (Now if it only was a 2 door convertible :D)