Sponsored

chazcron's 2015 Mustang 3D renders and 'shops

BlueApolloIV

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Shelby GT500
Hey, I thought Ford wasn't going retro. This looks too much like the back end of a 2005. I don't know about you guys but I hope this isn't accurate. I would like to see at least a little Evos influence. The Fusion rear looks better than this. IMHO:rant:
I agree with you Rich...Although this is just best guesses on the design...I'm rather bored with them. I had hoped Ford was reaching a bit more for the stars with this car.

All of the old folks who want the retro look have plenty of 05-14 cars to choose from since a bunch of people don't even drive them. Grab one of those and hold on to it forever if that's what you want.

I really hope Ford delivers and just doesn't dump a reworked version of the current version on us. Somehow - I believe that they will come through with a modern mustang for a new generation.

KZStang

Looks fantastic.

Thank you for all the work you put into these. I'm really impressed and although we still need to see more hints of the rear, willing to bet you have come really close overall.

JackHoya

It's alive!! :clap2:

I really like the front clip. It remains to be seen but would prefer to see some hips in the back. I know there's no point incorporating it in the render when it's just a guess at this point.

K.Lysius

I could sit here all afternoon looking at the 2015 model come to life like that :)

Really makes a big difference seeing it circulate and in motion like that. Gives such a better impression of what we might expect to see once the car's revealed.

Thanks as always for posting.

Sponsored

DBCooper

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Very Nice Chazcron! Although, I want to pause it and stare...

If you can put something like that together in a couple weeks, think how nice the real thing will look with years of design work done.

Can't wait!

OP
OP
chazcron

chazcron

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Fusion
I have it on youtube at twice the resolution. Search for my screenname. I'm not posting it here because it is unwatermarked.

Melino

Nice it's cool seeing it in motion at all different angles.... no need to choose between a front and rear view.

Come on Ford let's see that rear end! I think it'll silence a lot of people who aren't thrilled about the common Ford face.

Sponsored

pistolpete

It's alive!! :clap2:

I really like the front clip. It remains to be seen but would prefer to see some hips in the back. I know there's no point incorporating it in the render when it's just a guess at this point.
The gray render above it shows some nice hips. Agree it looks nicer with it.

It could be the angle but the rotating render does seem to be flatter above the rear fender.

JGillis

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Taurus SHO
I think it looks good as a base model but I'd personally like to see it get some more muscle when you finish it. I can't quite put my finger on it but it lacks some oomph that I think it would gain with a few minor changes. I think you nailed the front (not surprising it's the part we know the most about), but the side view needs more styling IMO, it's a bit plain right now.

Melino

I think maybe we're expecting a little much for the first MY of the S550.... if you look at the 05's compared to the 14's or even the '10, it's pretty night and day IMO. They will probably start off with a plainer looking design that isn't overstyled and then work their way towards what the GT350 looks like. Same as the s197.

I think this would be a great start for 2015. With all the colors/badging, lights, and all the little touches filled in, it will look even better.

HGFireHazard

Mustang Enthusiast
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium PP
I think maybe we're expecting a little much for the first MY of the S550.... if you look at the 05's compared to the 14's or even the '10, it's pretty night and day IMO. They will probably start off with a plainer looking design that isn't overstyled and then work their way towards what the GT350 looks like. Same as the s197.

I think this would be a great start for 2015. With all the colors/badging, lights, and all the little touches filled in, it will look even better.
I think we're past the time where Ford can come out with a basic and plain style just to evolve it to become more aggressive over the life of the platform.

There is far too much competition to do anything but give 100% for this car.

Diggitydog

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 GHIG GT Vert
I think we're past the time where Ford can come out with a basic and plain style just to evolve it to become more aggressive over the life of the platform.

There is far too much competition to do anything but give 100% for this car.
Couldn't agree more. If they don't nail it with the V8 GT and they still want $50k for the car, which if course they will, I for one will reconsider my options. There is SO much competition there is no way they can mail it in. Come out guns blazing Ford! The one common remark that I hear from anybody regardless of being Ford fanboy or not is that Ford is making REALLY good products now. I expect this Mustang to be sensational. Sorry? Not really. Best products will win.
Sponsored