Sponsored

chazcron's 2015 Mustang 3D renders and 'shops

Oblivion/2

Good eye man. Never occurred that it could be due to body roll/brake dive. Wheel placement looks better after your adjustment.
Sponsored

stangray11

Hey great job chaz. I'm liking the more aggressive lines than in the previous rear renders. And those louvered tail lights.... :thumbsup:

crazyfastfreddy

Rear looking much better man. i know we dont have any peeks at it yet but i got big hopes for it from how we heard it's the highlight of the car.

Sponsored

MadCow

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic
Looks great chaz. I do some 3d modeling myself with blender. I was working on a mustang render but was to lazy to finish lol. So now I will attempt to live vicariously through you. Nobody knows what the rear looks like but people who claim to have seen it say its spectacular. I was wondering what you think about the new mkz rear styling? I think with some proportion adjustments and a bit more sleekness with some evos dna and mustang tails it would make a nice mustang rear. Just my 2 pennys.

OP
OP
chazcron

chazcron

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Fusion
I think the MKZ's rear is quite sleek. I am using its A-pillar-hood transition as a guide for modeling that. Blender would have to be easier than Animation Master's splines.

MadCow

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic
You mean the mkz's a pillar? As for blender being easy it's anything but. On the bright side there are tons of tutorials and it is an all inclusive video package that can do the work of multiple specialized software packages

OP
OP
chazcron

chazcron

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Fusion
yeah, I just read what I typed. A pillar to hood transition. I heard a whisper that the hood line extends down the side of the door, meaning the hood terminates before the A pillar.

Sponsored

MYs197

Well done man, I like the lights a lot. I'm just hoping the rear valence is a little more altered from the current car. Less evolution, more revolutionary.

JackHoya

I'm betting this is getting pretty close. Those clay model design studies were probably the prelude to the more tightened up version of what you have here and in other renders from the focus group.

attachment.jpg

15 mustang interior shot.jpg

Looking forward to see this detailed and the trunk and other lines filled in.
2015-Ford-Mustang-Carscoop-2.jpg

gojensen

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 Ecoboost 'vert
oh my... chaz, where do I send my money?! :D