Sponsored

All 2015+ Mustang S550 renders / chops compilation

Lavien

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
JC, that render is awesome!

Man there is some serious talent on the forum. You guys are doing some really nice work lately.
Sponsored

chazcron

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Fusion
I see what you were going for. The Ecosport is still just a concept, so they can leave things off, like reflectors that will have to be on production, unrealistic side mirrors or no door handles. I believe the reflectors will still be there on the Mustang where you have the invisible turn signals, and they should be visible. The current Mustang doesn't need reflectors up there because they exist down below. It appears that they wont be down there anymore, so would need to be up in the headlight bucket.

Jc Desing

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
mustang gt 500 2013
Dream cars

Basically this is about: a personal stake mine. Obviously I do not think ford put. These things are left to their concept but it would nice to see one like this on the street. I think it's more for the 50th anniversary should do this even if the model does not come out in production. As such lamborghini made ​​on their anniversary by presenting a radical car with great impact. More or less hastle is loc all here with the first renders. With time we will see as the real car moves away more of those early ideas. So this concept is a little of what could have been but we know that will not happen. Still liked to do and I like that people like. And apparently some ideas we could give ford. Thanks and also very good your renders

91z28350

Obsessed with Horse Power
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
JAMES
Vehicle(s)
2012 GT500 - 837 RWHP AND COUNTING
Really like the GT500 render JC. Very, very nice!

Sponsored

ArtRios87

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Mustang GT Brembo Pack
I can see more or less, the lines that could go on to make the next ultimate mustang. I am leaning towards a twin turbo set up (Ecoboost) but it won't be a Shelby but a SVT Cobra. Terminator 2 in other words. Nice work I really like it. :D

Jc Desing

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
mustang gt 500 2013
I see some ye get the idea that I had and I really like it. the latter render mine had a variation that was the ability to turn on the lights. Yesterday talking with Chazcron decided to put this variation to appreciate the idea of the concept. Also I have added the typical air intake that usually appears in some models like the step SuperSnake and give him 50 horses more power. In short, a concept of a possible and more than attractive Shelby gt 550. Soon I will start with the futuristic mustang and I found the perfect base to play with their lines and develop my idea. I hope to see the terminator of Artrios87 :headbang:

1381418_600314506671670_1039891432_n.jpg
mustang_gt550_2015_by_jhonconnor-d6kfnjp.jpg

Red

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords
I know I'm late to the game and echoing what others have said, but I have to say these recent renders by JC, Chaz, and ArtRios are excellent. Thanks!

RIParker

Those lights :headbang:

I'll repeat what Red said, you guys are really knocking these latest renders out of the park.

Sponsored

Twin Turbo

Super Moderator
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Paul
Vehicle(s)
Mustang '05 GT
Ford.........if you're reading the please DO NOT give us any crappy halogen headlamps..........HIDs on the basic version and LEDs on the high-end models.

Thank you :thumbsup:

Mriley

This is one of my favorite renders now. Ford, build this!!

Great job JC :clap2:

HTownStang

I've been critical of the look shown in the latest spy shots but if they can make it look like this white one from JC I would be change my tune 100%. It's beautiful.
Sponsored