• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

*PRICE DROP* FS:Nickel GT PP wheels/tires/tpms/center caps. New pics

2morrow

DesignR/DriveR/RiceEatR
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Todd
Vehicle(s)
'16 Mustang GTPP
NICKEL GT PP wheels with 255/40/19 Front and 275/40/19 Rear Pirelli P-Zeros. Tires have never been tracked or auto-X'ed and are in good condition.
All wheels come with tires, center caps and tpms. One wheel has a minor rash another wheel has a black mark that I cant get out.

Need these gone. Asking $500. Buyer assumes shipping costs from 94949 (if applicable). Will not break set. Sorry wheels are dirty. See pix below.

Rear Tire Tread:

Front Tire Tread:

Rash:

Black mark I cant get out:
Sponsored

Last edited:
OP
OP
2morrow

2morrow

DesignR/DriveR/RiceEatR
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Todd
Vehicle(s)
'16 Mustang GTPP
I cleaned them up today. $500 and there yours. Tires still have lots of life on them (depending on your driving style).

Last edited:

Sponsored

shelbywannabe

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Robert
Vehicle(s)
2016 Black Mustang GT PP
Damn. That's a great deal. Shipping would kill me since we are so far apart.

OP
OP
2morrow

2morrow

DesignR/DriveR/RiceEatR
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Todd
Vehicle(s)
'16 Mustang GTPP

JoeySperz