Sponsored

bruce0293

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bruce
Vehicle(s)
13 FX4 5.0, 14 ATS, 16 GT350, 16 Golf R
Chassis #1732, purchased 1-9-16. Race Red no stripes, Track Pack.

Sponsored

rahtid

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jonathan
Vehicle(s)
2017 Shelby GT350R
Darth Shelby has arrived!

Readfast

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tim
Vehicle(s)
17 F350 King Ranch, 17 Focus RS

GT350-XAD

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350 Magnetic Tech Pkg (expected)
Magnetic Grey / Black stripes
Tech Pack
Chassis G1872
Pre-ordered w/ dealer April 2015, Order bank June 2015, Order accepted Nov 2015
Built Jan 6, 2016
Delivered Jan 15, 2016
IL

Sitting in the garage w/ 10 miles on it...now to wait for several warm days to sluice off the snow & salt from the roads.

Can't wait!

Sponsored

Readfast

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tim
Vehicle(s)
17 F350 King Ranch, 17 Focus RS
Magnetic Grey / Black stripes
Tech Pack
Chassis G1872
Pre-ordered w/ dealer April 2015, Order bank June 2015, Order accepted Nov 2015
Built Jan 6, 2016
Delivered Jan 15, 2016
IL

Sitting in the garage w/ 10 miles on it...now to wait for several warm days to sluice off the snow & salt from the roads.

Can't wait!
Congrats!!!!:cheers:

Sprintamx

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Shelby GT350
Here's my first post to say "Hello!" I'm the proud owner of a 2016 GT350, DIB with white stripes, tech package. I've attached a pic I snapped just before driving this awesome machine home. The car is simply gorgeous! Ok, it's really bad-ass . . .

I've been shopping Mustangs for about five years, and finally decided that with the GT350, my wait was over. I literally walked into the dealership the day after I saw that it had one on the floor, and made the deal. I traded out of a heavily modified Subaru BRZ--an excellent driver's car!--and haven't looked back. The BRZ was essentially the same DIB color, so you can see its a color I am very, very fond of. But, other than the color, there's little point in comparing these two cars.

I'm a driving instructor and racer, and time will tell if I "should have" been a bit more deliberate and searched for or ordered a track pack version, but since I have no immediate plans to make this a primary track car (lapping days for sure, though) I don't think there's a wrong move here. Plus, with some of the difficulties with getting orders processed, and the giant impulse buy this was, the tech pack is what was available.

Now for some clear weather and salt-free roads . . .
IMG_1565.JPG

R 350 gt Donson

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Don
Vehicle(s)
2017 F250, F10 BMW M-Sport 2019 GT2
Here's my first post to say "Hello!" I'm the proud owner of a 2016 GT350, DIB with white stripes, tech package. I've attached a pic I snapped just before driving this awesome machine home. The car is simply gorgeous! Ok, it's really bad-ass . . .

I've been shopping Mustangs for about five years, and finally decided that with the GT350, my wait was over. I literally walked into the dealership the day after I saw that it had one on the floor, and made the deal. I traded out of a heavily modified Subaru BRZ--an excellent driver's car!--and haven't looked back. The BRZ was essentially the same DIB color, so you can see its a color I am very, very fond of. But, other than the color, there's little point in comparing these two cars.

I'm a driving instructor and racer, and time will tell if I "should have" been a bit more deliberate and searched for or ordered a track pack version, but since I have no immediate plans to make this a primary track car (lapping days for sure, though) I don't think there's a wrong move here. Plus, with some of the difficulties with getting orders processed, and the giant impulse buy this was, the tech pack is what was available.

Now for some clear weather and salt-free roads . . .
Congrads !!!! Beautiful car
Sponsored